"Tall White" witness cases in England

General UFO stories

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

"Tall White" witness cases in England

Postby MikeJamieson » Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:29 pm

Saw this headsup, a case involving police eyewitness of very tall white, very white apparently (lol) possible extraterrestrials:
http://www.colinandrews.net/UFO-Presteigne-Meeting.html

If I remember correctly (it's all fading away fast!), Colin Andrews was involved in earlier years with crop circle investigations.
MikeJamieson
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Re: "Tall White" witness cases in England

Postby Chorlton » Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:36 am

MikeJamieson wrote:If I remember correctly (it's all fading away fast!), Colin Andrews was involved in earlier years with crop circle investigations.

Indeed he was, and still is involved with Cropcircle research. (research ???? thats a joke)
Colin is an accident waiting to happen

He's about 5 miles from me though we havent spoken for years (and I wouldnt really wish to)
I have become that which I always despised and feared........Old !

My greatest wish, would be to own my own scrapyard.
Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby ryguy » Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:37 pm

What's the tall white doing in the background in that simulated image - dancing? lol
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby MikeJamieson » Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:43 pm

ryguy wrote:What's the tall white doing in the background in that simulated image - dancing? lol

Could be! Hey, remember the alleged weatherman from Nellis AFB who said he had encounters with the Tall White species? He said they would sometimes go into Las Vegas. So......they picked up some moves maybe from the dance clubs there. Who would really notice them at raves?
MikeJamieson
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby MikeJamieson » Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:44 pm

Am more curious about the witnesses and their story.
MikeJamieson
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby ryguy » Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:50 pm

MikeJamieson wrote:Am more curious about the witnesses and their story.

I agree - the story about the UFO event followed by paranormal activity at home was especially interesting to me as it suggests a strong connection that I'm becoming more and more convinced exists between the two types of "experiences."
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby MikeJamieson » Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:34 pm

ryguy wrote:
MikeJamieson wrote:Am more curious about the witnesses and their story.

I agree - the story about the UFO event followed by paranormal activity at home was especially interesting to me as it suggests a strong connection that I'm becoming more and more convinced exists between the two types of "experiences."

Yes, that's why we shouldn't really jump on board with the notions or hypothesis that would be in our normal range of thinking on these things, like space aliens---a notion that can be easily derived once we know (as kids) that planets surround many of those twinkling stars in our night sky. As you know, Hynek and Vallee shifted in the direction I suspect you're going. Which, right now, is kinda open ended or not too fixed with a clearly and sharply defined hypothesis.
MikeJamieson
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Google

Return to UFOs