UNCOVERING A COVER-UP,MR KENNETH ARNOLD

General UFO stories

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

UNCOVERING A COVER-UP,MR KENNETH ARNOLD

Postby immortalundercover » Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:32 pm

There has never been a such thing as a flying saucer in the history of life. Just ask Kenneth Arnold, the very first person to see a Triangle space ship ,in which the media / government turned the greatest wonder of ufology into the greatest indirect secret pertaining to ufo…in the sky.

The triangle has and always will be the only thing that fly’s pertaining to ufos.

1. The three lights that make the triangle are not lights but engines.
{3 engines that can be controlled separately as 3 engines.}

2. There are 2 types and only 2,the reptilian/grey race and the Triangle wasp race.

3. There is no such thing as a cigar shape ufo,they are only looking at the triangle from one of the 2 sides of the triangle the side.

4. If u listen to exactly what mr Arnold said, it had nothing to do with a saucer in which was nailed in the heads of the world for more then 60 years.

5. When u see multiple light/engines ,those are probes.

6. When u see these multiple ONE lights/ engines [probes] ON VIDEOS flying and disappearing ,there flying straight into the cloaked triangle and landing inside but because of the chemicals that are sprayed in the air for the triangle race not to abduct humans no more, they cannot LAND and continue with there horrific experiments when abducting like they used to in the past. U will see probes flying on the outside outlinening the triangles shape in videos from 96 on up, most videos if lucky to catch the real thing.
( phoenix lights )

7. Triangle probes fly fast and are not limited in speed or distance.

8. The reptilian probes are found close to water and do not have the speed and distance as the triangle probe.

9. The triangle space ship is 120 yards to 140 yards in length give or take 30 to 50 yards as the position I was located in., from tip to back u could fit 9 to 12 727 airplanes inside of it.

10. At a certain time in history something happened in which the upper earth burned violently ,at that time the reptilian /grays went down in to the caves ,they took along the cave man, well not exactly the cave man , alitle bit above the cave man staturee,but any way ,they went down into the caves with the uso/reptiliien/grey race and are now familiar in history to u all as the big foots and the Sasquatch
u hear about or have heard about for a very long time, and yes ! Big foot is only the evolved caveman.

11. Over 3 billion years of evolution ,land ,air water insects, mammals,, fish etc etc,everthing in 1 evolved to superior thinking,
Dolphins, primates, and wasp.

12. The 3 engines under the triangle are not lights but 3 engines that can be controlled in 3 separate ways, this is the reason why they are able to do what they do as far as maneuvering.

13. Baghdad has the first footsteps of the Triangle wasp race aliens.

14. India has the first footsteps of the reptilians /grays.

15. The greatest wonder as far as crashing was when in the late 1800s Germany found the triangle/Noah’s ark/city from Atlantis. It taught Germany scientist a lot as far as rocketry and quantum physics, a lot of
secrets will be talked about a bell as something top secret in Germany, but the bell was just a hand held device from inside the triangle that when touched it would make a sound and enhance your ability in your specific attribute born with, they used the bell on a lot of the poor ,some went crazy some didn’t ,it seemed to work sole on quantum physics and teaching on a whole different level then what the world knew about.
16. abdution stories told 20 to 30 years after with horrific experiences,is the triangle race.

17.The stories told whenever remebered with a figure leading them.LEADING THEM by hand,and telling giving them info are the reptillien race.

18.NOW,over the last 15 years it seems that the reptillien race have evolved cave men with them now,these are the stories now in which a blond or long haired tall giant figure will be with them.

Look up Kenneth Arnold and listen, I don’t know if it was the media that created saucer.....or the first big cover up in the history of your planet as far as ufo.

by the way,roswell happened 2weeks after Mr Arnolds story.
Last edited by immortalundercover on Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
immortalundercover

Re: UNCOVERING A COVER-UP,MR KENNETH ARNOLD

Postby Chorlton » Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:47 pm

The things mistaken for Alien craft are Earth made or simple missinterpretations of natural phenomena.
There are no Greys nor aliens, other than people deformed by Nuclear and other tyupes of experimentation
I have become that which I always despised and feared........Old !

My greatest wish, would be to own my own scrapyard.
Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby Tim Hebert » Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:23 pm

To immortalundercoverer,

First of all, your initial understanding of Arnold's description of his observation is correct as far as the triangular shape of his objects.

While listening to a Coast to Coast radio program somethime last year, there were two guest being interviewed. One guest proposed that he had proof that a reptillian race lived and thrived deep underground in the earth. The second guest hypothesized that pre-historic dinasour species where still living in a non-descript location deep inside of the African continent, the Congo to be exact. The guest supporting the reptillian concept stated that the very idea that dinasours could still thrive in the Congo was extremely far fetched. I know, immortalundercoverer, I too nearly wet my underpants.

My question to you: Which of the above two mentioned hypothesis would you support?

After pondering the above and providing an answer, please provide proof that there are two ET races, that is, Reptile and Wasps. Please provide information on each species physiology and anatomy. How do they progagate? What is their purpose in regards to this planet. Where did each species originate?

Looking forward to your anaylsis.

Tim
Tim Hebert
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby Access Denied » Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:31 pm

Welcome to RU...

immortalundercover wrote:Look up Kenneth Arnold and listen, I don’t know if it was the media that created saucer.....or the first big cover up in the history of your planet as far as ufo.

Well, Arnold’s description seemed to change over time so if anyone's covering anything up, in my opinion it's most likely him. For example, putting aside the inconsistencies in his early statements to the press for the moment, here’s what he swore to after talking to Air Force intelligence officials…

And here’s what he claimed he saw after he became a celebrity and started interviewing contactees and selling books…

Perhaps your theory needs some more work?
Men go and come but Earth abides.
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Postby immortalundercover » Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:54 am

Chorlton wrote:The things mistaken for Alien craft are Earth made or simple missinterpretations of natural phenomena.
There are no Greys nor aliens, other than people deformed by Nuclear and other tyupes of experimentation

So true so true my friend,u or me or the world coudnt even imagine whats going on 5 to 10 miles below in some places on this earth,unimaginable.
What horific experiments have u heared or found documented ? Out of all the things that i have studied thats one that just peeked my interest into investagating.
immortalundercover

Postby Frank Stalter » Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:11 am

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
Last edited by Frank Stalter on Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Frank Stalter

Postby DrDil » Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:35 am

immortalundercover wrote:There has never been a such thing as a flying saucer in the history of life. Just ask Kenneth Arnold, the very first person to see a Triangle space ship ,in which the media / government turned the greatest wonder of ufology into the greatest indirect secret pertaining to ufo…in the sky.

The triangle has and always will be the only thing that fly’s pertaining to ufos.

2. There are 2 types and only 2,the reptilian/grey race and the Triangle wasp race.

<snip>

HI IU & a belated welcome to RU!!

Luckily though there’s no need for introductions per se as your reputation somewhat precedes you.

(And has absolutely nothing to do with me this time)

Again, welcome to the forum!! :)

Frank Stalter wrote:<snip>

Arnold complained about media exaggeration right from the get go. I'd take his statement to the original investigators as his definitive statement, not a photo of him pointing to a picture.

http://www.project1947.com/fig/ka.htm

Hi Frank,

That’s not necessarily the case as there’s still some contention surrounding this, if you have any time spare then you should try and read this analysis recently published by Martin Shough as it’s incredibly thorough and contains a comprehensive timeline:

http://www.martinshough.com/aerialpheno ... lysis2.pdf

(If of course you haven’t already read it).
DrDil
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby immortalundercover » Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:02 am

Access Denied wrote:Welcome to RU...

immortalundercover wrote:Look up Kenneth Arnold and listen, I don’t know if it was the media that created saucer.....or the first big cover up in the history of your planet as far as ufo.

Well, Arnold’s description seemed to change over time so if anyone's covering anything up, in my opinion it's most likely him. For example, putting aside the inconsistencies in his early statements to the press for the moment, here’s what he swore to after talking to Air Force intelligence officials…

And here’s what he claimed he saw after he became a celebrity and started interviewing contactees and selling books…

I never talk in theorys,but thats good info u have there and it could be possible but because when it happened he went live with it,and said what he said live in front of a camera let alone audio..Thats what i was going by, the audio as he descibed it live. I never seen the doctored unclassified statment he made after they got him behind close doors.
immortalundercover

Postby immortalundercover » Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:06 am

Frank Stalter wrote:
Access Denied wrote:Welcome to RU...

Arnold complained about media exaggeration right from the get go. I'd take his statement to the original investigators as his definitive statement, not a photo of him pointing to a picture.

After reading what u said i looked back and looked at his drawing which has me a little happy,for when i saw the triangle it was from the bottom,he saw what he saw from the top,outstanding, now i can see the top of the triangle,thanks for showing me this.
immortalundercover

Postby Frank Stalter » Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:16 am

=P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~
Last edited by Frank Stalter on Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Frank Stalter

Postby immortalundercover » Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:27 am

DrDil wrote:
immortalundercover wrote:There has never been a such thing as a flying saucer in the history of life. Just ask Kenneth Arnold, the very first person to see a Triangle space ship ,in which the media / government turned the greatest wonder of ufology into the greatest indirect secret pertaining to ufo…in the sky.

<snip>

Luckily though there’s no need for introductions per se as your reputation somewhat precedes you.

Frank Stalter wrote:<snip>

Hi Frank,

That’s not necessarily the case as there’s still some contention surrounding this, if you have any time spare then you should try and read this analysis recently published by Martin Shough as it’s incredibly thorough and contains a comprehensive timeline:

http://www.martinshough.com/aerialpheno ... lysis2.pdf

(If of course you haven’t already read it).

Holy Gummy Bears its the DOC !
are your girlfriends here?
Really wonderful how one of the Master EXOTIC Trollers from the other forum took time to troll me on another forum,CRAZY HUH !but thanks for the welcome.

Also, thanks phillaman for the warm welcome on ufo case aswell as the very warm topic u put me under.your truly a master at what u do. :twisted:
immortalundercover

Postby immortalundercover » Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:35 am

3. There is no such thing as a cigar shape ufo,they are only looking at the triangle from one of the 2 sides of the triangle the side.

4. If u listen to exactly what mr Arnold said, it had nothing to do with a saucer in which was nailed in the heads of the world for more then 60 years.

5. When u see multiple light/engines ,those are probes.

6. When u see these multiple ONE lights/ engines [probes] ON VIDEOS flying and disappearing ,there flying straight into the cloaked triangle and landing inside but because of the chemicals that are sprayed in the air for the triangle race not to abduct humans no more, they cannot LAND and continue with there horrific experiments when abducting like they used to in the past. U will see probes flying on the outside outlinening the triangles shape in videos from 96 on up, most videos if lucky to catch the real thing.
( phoenix lights )

7. Triangle probes fly fast and are not limited in speed or distance.

8. The reptilian probes are found close to water and do not have the speed and distance as the triangle probe.

9. The triangle space ship is 120 yards to 140 yards in length give or take 30 to 50 yards as the position I was located in., from tip to back u could fit 9 to 12 727 airplanes inside of it.

10. At a certain time in history something happened in which the upper earth burned violently ,at that time the reptilian /grays went down in to the caves ,they took along the cave man, well not exactly the cave man , alitle bit above the cave man staturee,but any way ,they went down into the caves with the uso/reptiliien/grey race and are now familiar in history to u all as the big foots and the Sasquatch
u hear about or have heard about for a very long time, and yes ! Big foot is only the evolved caveman.

11. Over 3 billion years of evolution ,land ,air water insects, mammals,, fish etc etc,everthing in 1 evolved to superior thinking,
Dolphins, primates, and wasp.

12. The 3 engines under the triangle are not lights but 3 engines that can be controlled in 3 separate ways, this is the reason why they are able to do what they do as far as maneuvering.

13. Baghdad has the first footsteps of the Triangle wasp race aliens.

14. India has the first footsteps of the reptilians /grays.

15. The greatest wonder as far as crashing was when in the late 1800s Germany found the triangle/Noah’s ark/city from Atlantis. It taught Germany scientist a lot as far as rocketry and quantum physics, a lot of
secrets will be talked about a bell as something top secret in Germany, but the bell was just a hand held device from inside the triangle that when touched it would make a sound and enhance your ability in your specific attribute born with, they used the bell on a lot of the poor ,some went crazy some didn’t ,it seemed to work sole on quantum physics and teaching on a whole different level then what the world knew about.
16. abdution stories told 20 to 30 years after with horrific experiences,is the triangle race.

17.The stories told whenever remebered with a figure leading them.LEADING THEM by hand,and telling giving them info are the reptillien race.

18.NOW,over the last 15 years it seems that the reptillien race have evolved cave men with them now,these are the stories now in which a blond or long haired tall giant figure will be with them.

Look up Kenneth Arnold and listen, I don’t know if it was the media that created saucer.....or the first big cover up in the history of your planet as far as ufo.

by the way,roswell happened 2weeks after Mr Arnolds story.

Arnold's case is such an interesting
laboratory for exploring these ideas: On June 24 1947 there were no UFOs, no saucers, no powerful
cultural context of people seeing these things, and no reason to suspect any expectation on Arnold's
part of seeing anything at all that day. So Price is not properly controlling the protocols of the
experiment and his result is not transferable or reliable.
immortalundercover

Postby DrDil » Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:05 pm

immortalundercover wrote:
DrDil wrote:

Holy Gummy Bears its the DOC !
are your girlfriends here?
Really wonderful how one of the Master EXOTIC Trollers from the other forum took time to troll me on another forum,CRAZY HUH !but thanks for the welcome.

M’kay, whatever…..

This is what, the fourth post including the last one I’ve directed at you anywhere?!

I extended you a warm welcome & gave you a heads-up and you respond by insulting me and claiming I’m here just to troll you? Perhaps if you don’t judge everyone by your own standards you may see things a little clearer but not to worry though as I won’t make the same mistake again.

Be seeing you.
DrDil
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby Access Denied » Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:19 pm

To immortalundercoverer,

Tim Hebert wrote:My question to you: Which of the above two mentioned hypothesis would you support?

After pondering the above and providing an answer, please provide proof that there are two ET races, that is, Reptile and Wasps. Please provide information on each species physiology and anatomy. How do they progagate? What is their purpose in regards to this planet. Where did each species originate?

Looking forward to your anaylsis.

If you haven’t taken a look at our board rules, please take a moment to do so now and notice that among other things, direct questions like those quoted above must be answered in a timely matter…

1. Personal attacks upon other posters are prohibited. While lively discussion is encouraged, all posters are expected to maintain a courteous decorum toward others, even when expressing an opposing viewpoint.

4. Posters are encouraged to cite supporting evidence when providing facts. If no evidence is provided, posters are encouraged to preface their statement with acknowledgement that the post is a statement of opinion only.

5. Posters are encouraged to defend their arguments. Direct questions must be answered in a timely manner.

Thank you,

AD
Men go and come but Earth abides.
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Postby AussieMike » Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:39 am

This is a wind-up yeah ?

I mean seriously you didnt honestly expect to come to this of all sites and make claims like

There are 2 types and only 2,the reptilian/grey race and the Triangle wasp race.

With no proof whatsoever to back the claims up ?

Without such proof how then is your claim any different from Richard Theilmanns claims of conformers and reptilians ?

In the real world extra-ordinary claims require extra-ordinary proof, without it they are baseless, and have no more meaning or relevance than scientologys xemu and thetans..... ie crappy sci fi storys
AussieMike
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Next

Google

Return to UFOs