UNCOVERING A COVER-UP,MR KENNETH ARNOLD

General UFO stories

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Re: UNCOVERING A COVER-UP,MR KENNETH ARNOLD

Postby immortalundercover » Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:32 am

DrDil wrote:M’kay, whatever…..

This is what, the fourth post including the last one I’ve directed at you anywhere?!

I extended you a warm welcome & gave you a heads-up and you respond by insulting me and claiming I’m here just to troll you? Perhaps if you don’t judge everyone by your own standards you may see things a little clearer but not to worry though as I won’t make the same mistake again.

HEY DOC ! ounce again assuming,i think we went over this,i was talking about the extreme troller master exotic flambaiter such in such,why in gods blue planet did u assume i was talking about u but here u are again not as a mod but as a poster assuming things..seriously, why did u think that was related to u,im not understanding?

also

Really wonderful how one of the Master EXOTIC Trollers from the other forum took time to troll me on another forum,CRAZY HUH !but thanks for the welcome.
i even gave u a warm welcome back.

but i will right it again in details...OK
Hey doc, and a warm welcome to u, good to see u.i see that there is another poster from the other site, a master exotic troller indeed who not only is a troll on the other site but i see he found alot of time to come here and troll me under some topic called wack jobs.is that clear enough doc..geeez

I also believe that putting some one under a topic as (wake jobs of the week) is a form of trolling.

. Personal attacks upon other posters are prohibited. While lively discussion is encouraged, all posters are expected to maintain a courteous decorum toward others, even when expressing an opposing viewpoint.thanks access denied its noted big misunderstanding.
Last edited by Access Denied on Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: fixed and trimmed quote
immortalundercover

Postby immortalundercover » Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:52 am

AussieMike wrote:This is a wind-up yeah ?

I mean seriously you didnt honestly expect to come to this of all sites and make claims like

There are 2 types and only 2,the reptilian/grey race and the Triangle wasp race.

With no proof whatsoever to back the claims up ?

Without such proof how then is your claim any different from Richard Theilmanns claims of conformers and reptilians ?

In the real world extra-ordinary claims require extra-ordinary proof, without it they are baseless, and have no more meaning or relevance than scientologys xemu and thetans..... ie crappy sci fi storys

Out of all the tv shows on earth, all the scientist, all the posters across the galaxy, i will remember that i have to have 100% proof just like every one else has presented around the world in clear format to the population of this earth.its noted.
immortalundercover

Postby immortalundercover » Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:17 am

facts on the triangles exisistence.
Walking away from which i was walking from.
i heard a sound that no human on your earth has never heard...Nothing !

THE WHOLLLLLE GROUND GOT SILENT as if sound was destroyed, I swear to your God and my Mother of all life on what im about to tell u.[ from word by word]

So i stopped, 'WTH',a tornado is about to come in WASHINGTON DC...THIS MUST BE THE SOUND THAT I ALWAYS HERE WHEN THEY SAY THE' CALM BEFORE THE STORM'

SO I START PANICKING, thinking of waking up my family as well as the others in the neighborhood.

So i look north trying to get a direction of were to run, that’s the street direction and what did i hear?

(The keys and the 2 humans talking in the car 2 blocks away ,2 more humans walking up the street i can hear.

I freak out and i start to run going the opposite way.
after 3 long steps i stop and what do i see.

I see a blimp coming out the clouds
WOW ,a blimp in Washington DC ,i have never in my life ever seen a blimp in DC.
Why a blimp?
Because it was to low and flying way to slow to be anything else. Point blank.
I stop and in amazement i start to look at the blimp and the one big light...

What in the .....
The body of this blimp is COMING AND forming out the clouds TO A... OMG !
ITS A PLANE. WHY ? because now its to big to be a blimp.
OMG !, A PLANE IS ABOUT TO CRASH IN A POPULATED NEIGHBOORHOOD..WTH, SO I TAKE MY CELL PHONE OUT
AND CALL 911... omg wt hell is that.

COMING OUT THE CLOUDS WAS THE TAIL IN OF 2 HUGE LIGHTS/ENGINES.

THERE’S A SCHOOL AND A FOOTBALL FIELD IN WHICH IT FLEW OVER DIRECTLY ACROSS FROM THE STREET, SO THAT’S WAY I SAY BY LENGTH ITS 120 TO 140 YARDS IN LENGTH and by width u could fit 7 -727 aircraft in side FROM TIP TO BOTTOM, JUST THE ONE ENGINE U COULD FIT ONE BIG 727 IN. THIS IS HOW BIG IT THIS CRAFT WAS.

AMAZED AT SOMETHING THIS BIG, FLYING SO LOW AND SO SLOW AT FIRST I BELIEVED WAS A BLIMP, AS THE MIDDLE CAME OUT THE CLOUDS I THOUGHT IT WAS A PLANE, AS THE 2 BACK LIGHTS MATCHED THE FORM OF THE FIRST LIGHT ,IT WAS CLEARLY A TRIANGLE SPACE CRAFT. FOR 8 MINUTES I CHASED THIS OBJECT AS IT WAS GOING FROM CLOUD TO CLOUD AS IF ITS PART OF PROTOCOL IN THERE FLIGHT PLAN.

When i take a lie detector and a hypnosis test on what happened in the valley of Virginia ,then i can tell u that event.

What did it teach me.

By looking at the 3 massive engines, now i see why they move and turn and stop on a dime the way they do. WITH 3 SEPARATE ENGINES ITS VERY POSSIBLE TO DO ANYTHING .
I have no idea why the sound drained out the air ,no idea.
When looking at the triangle i then discovered why
the Egyptians was bent on building the pyramids. They was tying to fly? TRYING TO MIMIC WHAT THEY SAW THAT DAY.
immortalundercover

Postby Access Denied » Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:30 am

immortalundercover's account has been suspended for a week for failing to answer direct questions...
Men go and come but Earth abides.
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Postby philliman » Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:29 pm

immortalundercover wrote:

This is what, the fourth post including the last one I’ve directed at you anywhere?!

I extended you a warm welcome & gave you a heads-up and you respond by insulting me and claiming I’m here just to troll you? Perhaps if you don’t judge everyone by your own standards you may see things a little clearer but not to worry though as I won’t make the same mistake again.

HEY DOC ! ounce again assuming,i think we went over this,i was talking about the extreme troller master exotic flambaiter such in such,why in gods blue planet did u assume i was talking about u but here u are again not as a mod but as a poster assuming things..seriously, why did u think that was related to u,im not understanding?

also

Really wonderful how one of the Master EXOTIC Trollers from the other forum took time to troll me on another forum,CRAZY HUH !but thanks for the welcome.
i even gave u a warm welcome back.

but i will right it again in details...OK
Hey doc, and a warm welcome to u, good to see u.i see that there is another poster from the other site, a master exotic troller indeed who not only is a troll on the other site but i see he found alot of time to come here and troll me under some topic called wack jobs.is that clear enough doc..geeez

I also believe that putting some one under a topic as (wake jobs of the week) is a form of trolling.

. Personal attacks upon other posters are prohibited. While lively discussion is encouraged, all posters are expected to maintain a courteous decorum toward others, even when expressing an opposing viewpoint.thanks access denied its noted big misunderstanding.

LoL! He's talking about me. And is referring to what I did here: ;)
http://ufocasebook.conforums.com/index. ... y&start=45

Well, hello and welcome anyway, IU.

BTW I made that post in the whackjob-thread before you even joined here. Didn't knew that you even would.

But now back to your show. ;)
philliman
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Postby DrDil » Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:22 pm

immortalundercover wrote:

<snip>

The insult was the ‘girlfriends’ thing.

I may have been wrong about the trolling but as Phil stated above how can it be trolling if it was posted before you landed? This is why I assumed you were talking to/about me which coupled with the fact you said that whomever you were referring to followed you here I thought was/is a fair assumption (as I was the only one who posted AFTER you joined up).

Also Phil including one of your posts in the, “Whackjob Of The Week” thread wasn’t trolling because –again as Phil pointed out- this was done before you were a member here, whilst it may be slightly unfortunate as you have since decided to join it wasn’t trolling and to be honest it essentially boils down to opinion.

Not the most diplomatic way of stating it perhaps but an opinion nonetheless…..

And finally Phil wasn’t in breach of the terms you posted as you were neither a member nor a poster at the time the comment was posted.
DrDil
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby Access Denied » Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:32 am

Seems like a good thread to "hide" this data in...

DrDil wrote:
Frank Stalter wrote:<snip>

Arnold complained about media exaggeration right from the get go. I'd take his statement to the original investigators as his definitive statement, not a photo of him pointing to a picture.

http://www.project1947.com/fig/ka.htm

Hi Frank,

That’s not necessarily the case as there’s still some contention surrounding this, if you have any time spare then you should try and read this analysis recently published by Martin Shough as it’s incredibly thorough and contains a comprehensive timeline:

http://www.martinshough.com/aerialpheno ... lysis2.pdf

(If of course you haven’t already read it).

Thanks for the link. I see Frank Stalter has left the building and deleted his posts but you may or may not be interested in this initial post of mine (and my subsequent posts in the pages that follow) on BAUT concerning Arnold’s sighting…

Best ufo cases

Access Denied wrote:
perfection wrote:I know most people on this board are skeptics, but are there any ufo cases out there that you find interesting, and still think its unexplained. Would be interesting to hear your views.

Personally I think the most interesting case is the one that started it all… Kenneth Arnold’s “flying saucers” on June 24th, 1947. (two weeks before the Roswell “incident”) It was the first modern UFO report in the US to gain nationwide attention.

Here we have all the hallmarks for the making of a “classic” UFO case…

1. Primary witness with history of multiple sightings, distrust of the government and belief in extraterrestrials.

[...]

2. Inaccurate and sensationalized reporting in the press.

[...]

3. Eyewitness testimony changing over time.

[...]

Key subsequent posts include…

Historical time line of flying wing development in the US and sudden cancellation

Evidence that flying wing development was covered openly in the press prior to Arnold’s sighting

[for those who don't follow links, I don't believe Arnold saw a formation of nine flying wings]

AD
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

wack job forum of the year goes to

Postby sco » Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:36 am

this bull sh-it forum with a bunch of faggots like access denied fat funky arse,and this formatted ugly as brown.
I have never been on a forum that only has 5 regular posters in a month, your forum sucks, faggy denied is a fu--k-ed up faggot and i woudnt dare come to this sorry forum with these sorry topics and with the average post of 15 replys on 2 topics a month,u all just need to pull this forum off the ether,i would say enternet but this is so out of date and so old it deserves ether.
is so out of date and so old it deserves ether.
this forum is so poor and welfarish it doesn’t make since,lol.PATHETIC.ERASE MY ACCOUNT IMMEDIATELY AND MY OTHER ACCOUNT the great immortalundercover,bitch and ill be sure to WARN all 14 of the other sites im on that this poor site of yours is making fun as well as stealing other posters topics and putting it over here, on this scum forum...Reality SCUM uncovered ,loll ,u go ban me for a week because i didn’t answer a direct question, how dumb are u,u probably ran everybody away from this scum forum, im, going to make sure every one sees your section on whack jobs ,3 people i know well have no right BACK STABBING AND BEING SNEAKY TROLLING AND PUTTING PEOPLE DOWN BEHIND THERE BACKS, BACK STABBING SCUM FORUM ,U DON’T EVEN HAVE ENOUGH POSTERS TO DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT ,LOL ,YOUR AUDIENCE IS WHACKED THIS AWFUL BROWN IS WHACK AND YOUR FAT NASTY NO HAVING NO WOMAN NO LIFE NO REAL JOB, I FEEL SORRY FOR U AND THIS AWFUL ATROCIOUS POOR FORUM.LOL MY U TUBE GETS MORE RATINGS THEN U, INFACT I HAVE MORE FANS THEN YOU’VE HAD POSTERS IN THE LAST 3 YEARS,LOL.
ERASE MY POST MY NAME AND MY MOTHER FkING TOPIC ON KENNETH ARNOLD BEFORE ME AND MY PEOPLE SPAM THE FK OUT THIS SCUM CHILD MOLESTING FORUM BEFORE TONIGHT…

Dr dillmen u a cold paranoid bich u always think some is referring to your lil dickless as, and your forum u mod on is run by these 3 bitches,u can tell a man that has no woman no life and is just pathetic if I was u I would just kill my self ,your life is so pathetic, I know when u get up in the morning and u have to look at your self and your life ,u tend to run to your forum so those three hors lol,on the internet can boost what u lack at home,pathetic,treust me I know I astrel,your house is lonely and so are u.. get a life pathetic fag.
Lol how can your forum go from 15000 from 2 years ago to 5 regular posters on a daily bases at a max of 8 on a good night,. What a joke you and denied should get together and rub and play with each other because your both fags

The reality scum uncovered, erase everything about me or else me and 20 other people will troll and spam this forum for the next month, that’s not a threat it’s a promise.

I got your whack job of the week and after I show the 3 other people that I know that u all go on other forums to troll and talk and back stab and ridicule, BEHIND THERE BACK I have nothing to do with how they take it…
This forum is officially on the scum bucket list of whack trolling forum of the year.

As 2 mods told me on 2 other sites after looking at it, they laughed at your forum and said ,wow,that’s trolling ,I think this is the first forum that I can call out as being a troll forum .lol

This forum is officially on the first ever troll forum of the enternet ..sad and pathetic, I don’t want to runuin my reputation if some one finds out ive been on here.

Erase everything and it wont be a problem that’s a promise let me see my name on your forum tomorrow there going to be problems and that’s a promise. erase my topic replys EVERYTHING.
sco

Re: wack job forum of the year goes to

Postby Tim Hebert » Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:54 am

Based upon the above post, I'll have to keep my real day job. I'm going to be really busy for the next few years.

sco, before this thread gets flushed down the cyber toilet, do you support the reptillian underground race concept or the dinasours still roaming around in the Congo theory?

Tim
Tim Hebert
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby You Can Call Me Ray » Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:00 am

How mature. With every run-on, non-punctuated, poorly formed sentence you exhibit who you truly are with such clarity. We never would have seen this, the real person behind "immortalundercover," had the people of this forum not questioned you as they did.

Always nice to see that sticking to facts eventually cause people like you to lose it and show your true stripes.

Ray
The Universe is an Integrated System. Operational, Functional, and Physical.
You Can Call Me Ray
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby jeddyhi » Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:09 am

My eyes are bleeding from trying to read that mess of a post lol.
jeddyhi
Reality Is In Sight
Reality Is In Sight

Postby Access Denied » Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:04 am

sco wrote:Erase everything and it wont be a problem that’s a promise let me see my name on your forum tomorrow there going to be problems and that’s a promise. erase my topic replys EVERYTHING.

I'm a day late lifting your suspension and this is how you respond?

Sorry, I'm leaving this up as an example for others...

ETA: And of course your ban is now permanent.
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Postby murnut » Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:44 am

Sometimes you just have to laugh
"The Conformers are hard to read. They are rocks."
murnut
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby ryguy » Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:01 pm

Ahhh.

Reading uneducated drivel like that sure does make me proud of RealityUncovered, that's for sure. Whew.

See what sort of pathetic idiocy exists beyond yonder walls? Pretty sorry state of our society if this guy is any representation of "mainstream."

treust me I know I astrel,your house is lonely and so are u.. get a life pathetic fag.

Astrel? Oh...astral. Astral travel...wow, we've got a winner here guys...LOL. Hey - astral to me now and tell me what finger I'm holding up.

The reality scum uncovered, erase everything about me or else me and 20 other people will troll and spam this forum for the next month, that’s not a threat it’s a promise.

LOL...Steve would eat all 20 of them for breakfast.

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Yex » Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:07 pm

His reputation is most definitely "runuined" after that outburst

:lol:
Yex

PreviousNext

Google

Return to UFOs