UFO crash in California?

General UFO stories

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Re: UFO crash in California?

Postby MikeJamieson » Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:22 pm

Didn't cost the taxpayers anything, AD. No foot access and sight access (from a fire trail overlooking site) was later blocked completely. They kept it in operation and kept on adding ATT and communications stuff on ridges near SugarLoaf Park. Everybody yawned after they figured out what was going on with all that unmarked helicopter activity into the mountain range north of Napa. For awhile, the Sheriff's Dept. complained of increased traffic on that road. BTW, this wasn't too far from Robin Williams spread of land! But, the novelty wore off and BLM was given a tour of the classified facility (which they weren't aware of prior to me showing video of approaching helicopter, which included inadvertant shot of an entrance to facility, cleverly disguised and only visible from one small spot of a fire trail, riddled with rattlesnakes)
MikeJamieson
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby astrophotographer » Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:47 pm

Apparently, this is the video of "triangle" that crashed.

http://www.ghosttheory.com/2010/08/30/california-triangle-ufo-crash-update

A couple of things stood out to me right away.

1. Anytime I see a flashing anti-collision strobe, I begin to doubt it is anything extraordinary.
2. At time 1:15 (about), what appears to be a star is NOT obscurred by whatever is attached to the lights.

I am not sure what to make of the lights but it is possible this is an aerial refueling exercise of some kind with two aircraft flying behind a KC-135 (or equivalent).

The sad part about it is there is no video of the crash, which starts making the rest of the story sound a bit of a stretch. If they could record it flying by, why couldn't they record it crashing?
astrophotographer
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby jeddyhi » Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:28 pm

From the video, it appears that nothing crashed. The camera operator moved the camera quickly off the target and then faked surprise and confusion at the supposed 'crash'. Very unimpressive in my opinion.
jeddyhi
Reality Is In Sight
Reality Is In Sight

Postby Tim Hebert » Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:14 am

I agree, the first thing that catches you is the strobe lights. Nothing like ET conforming to FAA policies and guidelines.

As far as a refueling exercise, that depends upon the altitude. Most refueling would be at higher altitudes and a pre-determined location unless an emergency exists. That does not rule out the air refueling, I'm just less inclined to go that route.

Also agree, where's the crash, that was a focal point of the original story, yet we're left seeing what appears to be an aircraft flying at night.

Tim
Tim Hebert
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby astrophotographer » Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:06 am

The more I look at it, the less I think it is a refueling. It is hard to tell if the star disappears or not (and that is what it appears to be because you can see one to the left moving at the same pace before this). The lighting seems a bit odd but it could easily be an aircraft and nothing more than that. The flashing strobe on the belly seems to be the telltale sign for that. However, I have seen some UFOlogists refer to these kinds of effects as a UFO trying to fool everyone into thinking it is a plane!!!! One videographer refers to them as "fake planes".
astrophotographer
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby ryguy » Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:49 am

astrophotographer wrote:However, I have seen some UFOlogists refer to these kinds of effects as a UFO trying to fool everyone into thinking it is a plane!!!! One videographer refers to them as "fake planes".

LOL...that's the funniest thing I've read in a long time. :-)
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby astrophotographer » Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:34 am

I am serious when I say these things. It is simply amazing what some people think/believe:

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/29577/PLASMA_ORB_turns_into_FAKE_PLANE_UFO/
astrophotographer
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby murnut » Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:38 am

It is funny and sad.

Thank-you my friends

This guy had a thread at omf....40 or so pages but I can't find it.

Maybe they banned him?

Wait...found it.

Pure comedy gold

http://lucianarchy.proboards.com/index. ... hread=6867
"The Conformers are hard to read. They are rocks."
murnut
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby murnut » Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:50 am

http://lucianarchy.proboards.com/index. ... e=7#217898

Ok yes I concede that in some of my videos the objects resemble jets or planes and some even copters, but the reason for this is because these are triangular craft which have bat shaped wings on their side and back very eerie looking almost gothic in apearance, because of this the craft when not clearly illuminated enough to discern their true shape will appear as ordinary jets or planes to the untrained eye. but i have seen their weird bat wing shape and have seen their unusual plasma cloud demonstrations all of which give evidence for something exotic and extremely advanced far beyond our present technologies. also I have seen this craft perform fastser than light zig zag movements and i have a few videos of these up on my channel http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5-X1roQdJE about the turbine sound on these craft? yes they will also mimic the sound of our aerial; aircraft
why? because they aren't allowed to fly 100% of the time with the real alien sound these craft make because it would cause too much of a panic in the populace. so they cloak their sound as well as the real sight of their ships most of the time to go undetected, but they have shown me the real shape and capabilities and let me hear the alien sound of their craft on several ocassions. my plasma craft videos on youtube should cause people to reconsider and think that what I announce and claim about all of this just may in fact true after all. but people see things differently especially if they weren't there and filmed the craft for themselves, then it's a different story. but believe me I'm not worried if people can't see and accept it, because I know for a fact it's real and it's alien because the pilots have made contact with me and disclosed their identity to me. and the plasma videos actually demonstrate my telepathic contact with the craft. just have a peek at my video on the link here to see what I mean, and watch how when I address the pilot in the craft how she suddenly increases the brilliance of her ship's plasma light! then after I thank her she quickly pulls away and departs the area.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4IPbP-lNxc
"The Conformers are hard to read. They are rocks."
murnut
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby jbondo » Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:13 pm

From the horses mouth(a little long but I figured you guys would get a kick out of it):

Jeffrey Gonzalez says:
August 31, 2010 at 2:43 PM

Ok guys, this is Jeffrey Gonzalez….What do you mean I have a spotty record…..When have I ever did anything to give me a spotty record…..Also, I am the Section State Director and Investigator for MUFON….You guys better get your info right before you go making stupid comment like these. Their are State Directors then under them are Assistant State Directors then their are State Section Directors then just Investigators….Their is one Northern State Director and one Southern State director with Assistants to those Directors. Then their are section State Directors.Their are many of us because Calif is a big State. My area is from Merced to Visalia and they gave me the Coastal Cities. Do you want Ruben Uriate’s cell number, I have it if you want to confirm….For those who don’t know, I have my own 24 hr hotline 559-287-UFOS (8367). Thats how the call cme in on Aug 21, 2010…I have many sky watchers in the valley who watch for me….I will be releasing 4 videos of that day within the next 2 days with info that will clarify everything up. And yes, something hit the side of the mou ntain at Copper and Aubery Road. I have 3 witnesses and I have recordings of stuff happening on the hill. You guys have no clue on whats going on…Michael, I know you have been doing Ghost hunting for a while but I have been researching and talking and busting my ASS to figure out whats going on here in Fresno. This has been very active for 4o years. It is now coming out because people know where to go and call….I don’t appreciate you guys talking about me that way..Please get your facts straight….and I still don’t understand the spotty s^~t you guys are tallking about..If you guys have examples let me hear them…
#
Jeffrey Gonzalez says:
August 31, 2010 at 2:53 PM

Also, I have spoken to retired Military and Law Inforcement who say that underground facility exist….Do you think close friends are going to tell you if its Top Secret….Again, I have busted my ASS on getting all these connections…Also, their is a book coming out, not by me, its from a Anthony Sanchez and its going to be called UFO Highway….He has also confirmed that their is something going on under Fresno. Their is going to be a section about Fresno in the book. Again, Fresno has been a hot spot for UFO’s for a long time. I am talking about 30 to 40 years….I have spoken to witnesses where their is some weird s^~t happening here.
#
Jeffrey Gonzalez says:
September 1, 2010 at 2:50 PM

The Clovis UFO: Finally Getting Some Answers.
Article Written by Anthony F. Sanchez
11:26 AM 9/1/2010
http://www.ufohighway.com

Q: What do “Naval Air Station Lemoore CA”, the C-17 Globemaster III, and MUFON have in common?

A: Triangles.

FRESNO CA – On the evening of July 2nd 2010 a family reported an incident of a Triangle Craft hovering over their home in the small suburban community of Clovis CA which hugs a very rural area of low lying rugged and scattered rocky terrain in California’s Central Valley. (MUFON case # 24103)

One month earlier in June, military jets purportedly depositing Chem Trails were recorded by Sanger Paranormal Society upon receiving word from worried citizens. One month later the July incident occurred at the Family’s home. Then on August 21st, a complete set of new witnesses called MUFON State Section Director Jeffrey Gonzalez to report a live incident of a purported UFO crash in the hills North Fresno, CA.

I began working closely with Jeff Gonzalez to begin meta-analysis of similar sightings combing MUFON reports from the East Coast back towards California. Through investigating we found a similar type event recorded by Alison Kruse in Murrysville PA, exactly one year earlier. At first my reaction was, wow, these craft appear to be identical; especially when we performed the digital enhancement of the Clovis UFO video. But my gut kept telling me that this possibly could be a C-17 Globemaster III in high altitude; hence the little to no sound heard in the video. My reasoning is that the light pattern with the large red centered light does resemble that of the C-17.

As a responsible UFO investigator, I worked with Jeff Gonzalez to put this to the test and to try and best determine what it is exactly people are seeing. I pulled in one of Ufology’s most respected researchers, Frank Warren of California, to give his own analysis. Upon reviewing the data, Frank firmly believes that this is indeed a conventional aircraft. Jeffrey Gonzalez to his credit, also called Ruben Uriarte of MUFON who will be introducing his own Avionics Expert to help review the data and determine exactly what people are seeing there in the Central Valley.

In my discussion with UFO spotter Alison Kruse, she feels confident that the analysis performed by Benjamin Dupuis, European UFO Researcher and expert on the Belgium Triangle, on determining that her own videotaped craft is indeed a genuine UFO, will help to assert that the Clovis UFO is also a genuine UFO possibly the TR-3B (Astra).

To Alison’s credit, she has taken lots of heat from skeptics over her video work and knows that the families in Clovis and North Fresno will also be hit hard by those who would prefer to ridicule that simply have a differing opinion. Let’s hope this does not happen. If we gang up on people who report UFO sightings and ridicule them to the point where they are harassed to a complete level of silence, then this leaves the serious UFO community without a sky watcher base who is instrumental in assisting our work. Remember that at night many things which are innocuous by nature can be deceivingly enigmatic. But that does not mean people are attempting to fabricate; rather, they are reporting what is simply not recognized. Okay, now I’ll come down off my soapbox…

In the meantime, the YouTube video posting of the Clovis UFO reached 16,000 hits in just (two) days since being originally posted by the Sanger Paranormal Society. And other people making copies of the videos and posting in their own channels have augmented this number by thousands as well.

I would like to state that both Jeff Gonzalez and I are working hard with MUFON and our own personal UFO researcher resources to determine what this is before making claims of alien or secret military origin. I even have Joerg Arnu, famous Area 51 researcher fielding some questions for me over this topic.

In closing, please keep in mind that two unmarked white vans paid a visit to the home of the Family the day after their initial sighting. And my requests to the FAA and Naval Air Station Lemoore CA have been met with dead silence thus far in my attempts to corroborate flight data and possible crash information. So stay tuned to further word on the analysis performed by Ruben Uriarte (MUFON) and his avionics expert and Sanger Paranormal Society.

Source: http://www.ghosttheory.com/2010/08/26/r ... ment-12870
jbondo
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Previous

Google

Return to UFOs