An airship ??

General UFO stories

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Re: An airship ??

Postby You Can Call Me Ray » Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:26 pm

Access Denied wrote:Ray, I did answer your question but you avoided answering mine.

No, you didn't. You avoided it.

All this because your pride and ego cannot admit you were wrong? Amazing.

Also, the Autonomous Flight Safety System (AFSS) developed by NASA is already flying so how can you be the “lead system architect” for this “new” project?

Note: NASA, not USAF or AFRL.

You'd better go check the latest contract awards from AFRL to NGC before you shoot off your mouth any more. I can send you the Operating Concept document, drafted 17 May 2010 from Air Force Space Command, but then again you would have to admit you are wrong.

Deeper and deeper you go...
Ray
The Universe is an Integrated System. Operational, Functional, and Physical.
You Can Call Me Ray
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby You Can Call Me Ray » Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:31 pm

Access Denied wrote: To be absolutely clear, are you or are you not personally developing the autonomous flight control algorithms? That is what you implied originally and that’s what I will be attempting to verify, not modeling the electrical power system as you claim now.

No, Tom. It seems you can only abide by your viewing of history. You began this by questioning the following. We shall NOT get beyond that point until you answer the direct question I had about what, precisely, you thought you were falsifying about THIS statement of mine:

Access Denied wrote:
You Can Call Me Ray wrote:I am heading to Cardington in the coming weeks as the team I am working on is developing the autonomous guidance & flight controls for this Long Endurance Multi-sensor Vehicle (LEMV).
No you’re not, Blue Bear Systems Research (a spin off of DERA) is…

That is the third time I asked you what you were insinuating with this statement. And now for the second time I will give you the direct question I want answered about your reply to this statement above. Clear?

Direct question: What, precisely, do you believe your are falsifying about my statement here, Tom?

Do not pass GO, and definitely don't collect $200. You are NOT getting away with this bullying, pal.
Ray
You Can Call Me Ray
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby You Can Call Me Ray » Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:09 pm

Access Denied wrote: That is what you implied originally and that’s what I will be attempting to verify,

I would caution you against attempting to verify your inference of what you believe I was implying. I will not allow this tactic. You shall only address the words I actually used, and nothing else. Because, you see, you will come to find out that I use words precisely, especially when I am talking about my professional work. You will not be permitted to falsify what you think I said. You must deal directly with my words, and I ask that you quote them as such...starting with the very first statement you quoted of mine in this thread when you decided to jump in. That was first in the chronology, and if you are not going to address it we will have problems.

Ray
You Can Call Me Ray
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby You Can Call Me Ray » Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:48 pm

Access Denied wrote:Also, the Autonomous Flight Safety System (AFSS) developed by NASA is already flying so how can you be the “lead system architect” for this “new” project?

You just let me know when you want a federal contract number and the AFRL program manager's name. I can probably post the former here, for all to see, but I should not post the latter here, for what should be obvious reasons.

Ray
You Can Call Me Ray
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby mosfet » Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:50 pm

please stop
mosfet
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby Zep Tepi » Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:45 pm

Seconded.
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby ryguy » Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:16 pm

Thirded. (Is that a word?)
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby AussieMike » Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:43 am

My gut tells me Ray is being honest and sincere in this matter.
Unless someone can post definative proof he's a liar, i think he deserves an apoligy.
AussieMike
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby the|exx » Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:12 pm

AussieMike wrote:Check out this baby.......

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5025388/

"The full-size station in our grand vision is 2 miles across," John Powell, the company's founder, told MSNBC.com. "But that's down the road a bit. We take baby steps."

Can you imagine what the full sized version would look like......2 miles across.....

I can see the internet forum thread titles now... 'Super Rod Motherships'!!!???

the|exx :cry:
They're coming to take me away, Ha-Haaah!
- Dan Burisch
the|exx
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby Access Denied » Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:15 am

Ray, so far I’ve been unable to verify your AFSS work with officials per your suggestion with the information you gave but in the meantime I have this update for everyone…

Access Denied wrote:
You Can Call Me Ray wrote:I am heading to Cardington in the coming weeks as the team I am working on is developing the autonomous guidance & flight controls for this Long Endurance Multi-sensor Vehicle (LEMV).

No you’re not, Blue Bear Systems Research (a spin off of DERA) is…

http://www.bbsr.co.uk/lemv

Under contract to Hybrid Air Vehicles BBSR will deliver:

• Critical vehicle management and flight control algorithms
  • Flight demonstrator trials to de-risk full-scale development
  • Aircraft modelling and flight simulation
  • Essential systems integration support

As you know, I sent an email to Alan Metzger, the LEMV Program Manager at Northrop Grumman, over two weeks ago on Monday, the 18th of October, asking him to verify your statements (per your suggestion) and to clarify who is developing what but I never did get a response. Steve however managed to talk Ken Wahren at BBSR who verified your statements on Monday of this week after an attempt to contact him last Monday was unsuccessful. I called Ken this morning and he answered the remaining question I had regarding who is developing what specifically. Per the statement on BBSR’s website, Ken is developing some critical vehicle management and flight control algorithms that will be unique to the LEMV but they will be running on Northrop Grumman’s hardware so they’re actually developing the overall avionics suite jointly with you and other members of the team. He did acknowledge they may have engaged in a bit of marketing hype so you should be happy about that… :)

You Can Call Me Ray wrote:Yes, BBSR is on contract in this project. But the Vehicle Management System (the entire responsibility for ALL of the autonomous control laws) lies with Northrop-Grumman, El Segundo. In fact, I am the flight control system architect for the VMS... the guy developing the entire architecture database that relates the operational model to the (design) functional and physical models.

I’m sorry I gave you the impression I was saying you weren’t on the team but I got the impression you were trying to take credit for the novel work Ken is doing as a Senior Scientist at BBSR so I apologize if that wasn’t the case but regardless, I believe I owe you an apology for saying what I said the way I said it and upsetting you.

Tom

P.S. On topic, this might generate some UFO reports in the UK… 8)

Blue Bear engineers supplied a SNAP autopilot system in support of the BAe systems DEMON flight trials.
Watch a video of the aircraft.
Men go and come but Earth abides.
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Postby You Can Call Me Ray » Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:39 am

Apology accepted. Case closed. Nothing I have said herein is untrue. Not everything is in the public domain, and that includes development details that may not even be classified. The guys I work with from HAV and BBSR are top notch. I am proud to have them as my teammates.
Ray

Edit to add: And I would also like to apologize to you, Tom, for calling you a name in the heat of my anger about this.
You Can Call Me Ray
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby ryguy » Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:45 pm

And every one of us that enjoys reading the writings of these two intellectual powerhouses breathes a collective sigh of relief... :-)

-Ryan
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Previous

Google

Return to UFOs