ET Can Now Officially Phone Home. Thankyou Mr Greer!

General UFO stories

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

ET Can Now Officially Phone Home. Thankyou Mr Greer!

Postby the|exx » Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:32 pm

Just when you thought he could stoop no lower... then again... maybe you did :?

ET Contact Tool - By CSETI

The ET Contact Tool is a self-contained course on making contact with ET beings authored by Steven M. Greer, M.D., which includes working scientific instruments for detecting anomalous activity.

Dr. Greer is the director of CSETI (The Center for the Study of Extraterrestrial Intelligence). He is widely regarded as the most credible and influential figure on the subject of ET contact. He has briefed astronauts, a sitting CIA director, and military and government officials in the US and around the world.
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/et-contact-tool/id416040248#

So there you have it! The most credible and influential figure on the subject of ET contact! I see he's still trying to get mileage out of the whole Woolsey fiasco too. The man has no shame... though to be fair, his income is dependant upon that very thing.

WOW!
Features:
  • Official training materials authored by Steven M. Greer, M.D.
  • Well-organized instructional manual with over two hours of audio tutorials and guided meditations by Dr. Greer.
  • Working scientific instruments including a magnetometer and compass for detecting anomalous activity.
  • Includes Images, sounds, and written descriptions of prior contact events.
  • All materials are self-contained within the app- no web connection is required.

Guided Meditations? One could be forgiven for thinking that may translate as brainwashing stupid people into believing that the vaguely described 'Scientific Instruments' actually work as advertised.

This App is NO different to the bogus Ghost Radars that pretend to use the iPhones magnetometer in some meaningful way. LOL! Who would have ever thought that talking to ET could be so easy!

Sign me up Dr Greer!
They're coming to take me away, Ha-Haaah!
- Dan Burisch
the|exx
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Re: ET Can Now Officially Phone Home. Thankyou Mr Greer!

Postby RICH-ENGLAND » Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:50 pm

two words.

OH DEAR......

thanks

rich
ATS HAS TURNED INTO A "BALLOONATIC" ASYLUM
RICH-ENGLAND
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby Luck » Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:46 am

Thanks for posting this one. Can't...stop...laughing....

I can't say which is worse, that this app exists or that he wants you to pay $6.99 for it...
I think the surest sign that there is intelligent life out there in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us." (Calvin and Hobbes/Bill Waterson)
Luck
Reality Is In Sight
Reality Is In Sight

Postby cripmeister » Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:28 am

FYI the iPhone 3GS/4 have a built in magnetometer so that part is not a scam. If it can be used to detect aliens/alien ships is questionable though - to say the least :mrgreen:
I call your flying saucer and raise you one unicorn!
cripmeister

Postby Buckwild » Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:02 am

What a smart guy, my math teacher used to tell us : "kids, if you wanna be rich, become a cult guru"

Now, talking about the magnetometer, this gadget (and other similar apps) only work with the iPhone 3GS by supposely measuring the interference created by a ferromagnetic metal (like ufos or ghost & paranormal activity :mrgreen: ). But it is not a magnetometer. It can't be. Why ?

Because magnetic interferences would render the iPhone capabilities useless ! :arrow: (by dropping signal strengh) Since real magnetometers use magnets, forget it.

Iphone compass app uses RF* (ULF to be exact) paired with its accelerometer to calculate it's orientation and direction, this tool works fine, I used it on a different app called StarMapPro and it's very accurate. One of the options is to show information about stars and constellations simply by pointing your iP towards the sky.

* : Apple has built a station (called Dharma) up in the North pole to transmit the signal

Cheers,
Buck
Buckwild
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby chrLz » Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:15 am

Does it include a moth detector?
"To wear the mantle of Galileo, it is not enough that you be persecuted by an unkind establishment. You must also be right." - Robert L. Park (..almost)
chrLz

Postby RICH-ENGLAND » Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:17 am

chrLz wrote:Does it include a moth detector?

hahahaha. well the phone obviously has no bs detector as it wouldn't let a greer program anywhere near it if it did!.

thanks

rich
ATS HAS TURNED INTO A "BALLOONATIC" ASYLUM
RICH-ENGLAND
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby Why Not? » Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:52 am

I'm sorry, Team.....

I did have a look for those naked bodybuilding pic's Greer posted of himself on-line.

I found mention of it in some bodybuilding forums, but it appears he's removed them.

So, I'm sorry.....I did my best.....

I know you really wanted to see him naked.

Kind regards
Why Not?
Must focus.....
Ignore the junk.....
Ignore the lunatics.....
Why Not?
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby cripmeister » Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:02 pm

I stand corrected, it's a digital compass not a "real" magnetometer. It isn't affected by kitchen magnets (I tried, true north and magnetic north) so I can't see how it would be useful out in the field :?:

:mrgreen:
I call your flying saucer and raise you one unicorn!
cripmeister

Postby the|exx » Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:50 am

RICH-ENGLAND wrote:

hahahaha. well the phone obviously has no bs detector

Perhaps we should download the iPhone Dev Kit and build one. We just need to find out the GPS co-ordinates of the CSETI home base.

|exx
They're coming to take me away, Ha-Haaah!
- Dan Burisch
the|exx
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby elevenaugust » Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:23 pm

Iphone have also some other funny stuff.....

:roll:
IPACO, the new tool for photo and video analysis is on-line! www.ipaco.fr
elevenaugust

Postby Luck » Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:43 am

RICH-ENGLAND wrote:

hahahaha. well the phone obviously has no bs detector

Ya know, I was just thinking yesterday that a woo-woo detector might be far more useful. #-o

edit: formatting
I think the surest sign that there is intelligent life out there in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us." (Calvin and Hobbes/Bill Waterson)
Luck
Reality Is In Sight
Reality Is In Sight

Postby astrophotographer » Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:50 am

cripmeister wrote:I stand corrected, it's a digital compass not a "real" magnetometer. It isn't affected by kitchen magnets (I tried, true north and magnetic north) so I can't see how it would be useful out in the field :?:

As best I can tell, it is a real compass. I am not sure about the ULF story and Dharma station nonsense. Is that a joke because there is no land mass at the north pole? However, is it your observations that the compass is unaffected by kitchen magnets? I don't own an I-phone so I have no idea. If it can not detect a refrigerator magnet, I don't see how it will detect a UFO.
astrophotographer
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Buckwild » Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:44 am

astrophotographer wrote:
cripmeister wrote:I stand corrected, it's a digital compass not a "real" magnetometer. It isn't affected by kitchen magnets (I tried, true north and magnetic north) so I can't see how it would be useful out in the field :?:

As best I can tell, it is a real compass. I am not sure about the ULF story and Dharma station nonsense. Is that a joke because there is no land mass at the north pole? However, is it your observations that the compass is unaffected by kitchen magnets? I don't own an I-phone so I have no idea. If it can not detect a refrigerator magnet, I don't see how it will detect a UFO.

Hi there,

You got me wonder.

It was a joke ! #-o I did some research and found the source of the false information :
http://www.slideshare.net/saldb/how-iph ... ks-1639451

Since it was supposedly presented by some scientist, people (including me) thought the information was legit and some blogs/forums where I've read about it, relayed this false info.

Also new to the iPhone 3G is an azimuth sensor from AKM Semiconductor, which was also first identified by AppleInsider in May as the AK8973, a 16-pin leadless IC package measuring 4mm square and 0.7mm thick. When paired with STMicroelectronics’ accelerometer, which is a 3-axis device like the AK8973, the parts facilitate the iPhone's new digital compass feature. More specifically, the STMicroelectronics part allows the 3G S to determine device orientation or inclination, while the AKM sensor detects device movement relative to magnetic north, supporting the 3G S’s capability to reorient a map displayed on the screen to correspond with the direction the user is facin

Source : http://www.appleinsider.com/articles/09 ... t_179.html

I double checked with the datasheet and this information is correct :
http://www.alldatasheet.com/datasheet-p ... K8973.html

Shame on me ! :cry:

Cheers,
Buck
Buckwild
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby nablator » Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:39 pm

Buckwild wrote:* : Apple has built a station (called Dharma) up in the North pole to transmit the signal

http://www.flickr.com/photos/9478412@N02/3310716317/
:D
nablator
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Google

Return to UFOs