Best UFO video ever (right)

General UFO stories

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Best UFO video ever (right)

Postby mosfet » Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:03 pm

I know this is from OMF, so I should have considered the source.

But when you see a title like “BEST UFO EVIDENCE VIDEO EVER” and you get sucked in to actually looking expecting to see something at least interesting, only to find you’ve wasted your time again. It just reminds me how such a fallible physiology predominates ufology.

http://lucianarchy.proboards.com/index. ... 667&page=1

I just don’t see it, another ambiguous video. The “object” looks like an opening in the clouds as seen in previous frames but because of the indistinct bell shape, hungry believers are quick to mentally gravatate to a popular shape. I’m always amazed at how easily people latch on to and are convinced by the faintest stimulus inducing the UFO RESPONSE. It’s a pavlovian response, like a bunch of drooling dogs.

I even tried to see a solid object but just an ambiguous bell shaped break in the clouds. The lighter line on the bottom seems to enhance the UFO RESPONSE, but it still looks like a break in the clouds to me and certainly not the best ufo video ever.

http://s221.photobucket.com/albums/dd18 ... nt=ufo.mp4
Last edited by mosfet on Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mosfet
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Re: Best UFO video ever (right)

Postby m0r1arty » Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:12 pm

It's obviously a Plebian 5 Mach 4 interdimensioal space craft on it's way from fighting on the front line of Koursair 9 and supplying back up to the now dwindling forces at Ursa Prime.

I can't believe that's not all obvious to you.

-m0r
Thanks to BIAD for the avatar!
m0r1arty
Reality Is In Sight
Reality Is In Sight

Postby mosfet » Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:30 pm

m0r1arty wrote:It's obviously a Plebian 5 Mach 4 interdimensioal space craft on it's way from fighting on the front line of Koursair 9 and supplying back up to the now dwindling forces at Ursa Prime.

I can't believe that's not all obvious to you.

-m0r

I knew that :lol:
mosfet
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby mosfet » Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:51 pm

mosfet
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby nablator » Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:29 am

mosfet wrote:The lighter line on the bottom seems to enhance the UFO RESPONSE, but it still looks like a break in the clouds to me and certainly not the best ufo video ever.

It looks like a break in the clouds creatively enhanced with a lighter line added in a few frames. :mrgreen:
nablator
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Google

Return to UFOs