This story reminds me of Phillip Krapf and the Verdants....

General UFO stories

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

This story reminds me of Phillip Krapf and the Verdants....

Postby ScaRZ » Thu Jun 29, 2006 9:44 pm

http://www.bayofplentytimes.co.nz/local ... ubsection=

Ever thought that each generation is becoming physically, emotionally, intellectually and spiritually smarter than before?

Here's why: We are being genetically upgraded by aliens.

That's the opinion of international speaker and hypnotherapist Mary Rodwell, who recently won a forum debate on the topic at the prestigious Oxford University. She is due to speak in Tauranga tonight.

In basic terms, she says aliens have intervened with thousands of people around the world - including hundreds in the Western Bay - and are in the process of upgrading humankind to a level where we can become part of a galactic community.
ScaRZ
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby cartoonsyndicate » Thu Jun 29, 2006 10:14 pm

"We are being genetically upgraded by aliens." oh my!!

and what is her evidence?
amidst the growing ripples and wiry bamboos, broken in youth like the teeth of a mutant.. Afterburn, ca 1978
cartoonsyndicate
Suspended

Postby GalacticG » Thu Jun 29, 2006 11:07 pm

Yeah, don't give humanity any credit whatsoever. There's no way in hell that we could have helped ourselves by applying critical thinking skills and passion for "a better way" day after day, month after month, year after year, decade after decade, century after century. You know, recording our ideas down, testing theories, and building upon centuries of intellectual capital. Yeah, see, humans are actually incapable of thinking of good ideas or using creativity and intelligence to solve problems. It's just not possible. It's all because of aliens. ALL... F :x CKING... ALIENS...

Someone should have told those aliens to hurry the f :x ck up - they could have saved us about 5,000 years of trouble. And where's my personal Flux Liner, dammit? Where's my home version of Gang Probe? This is B.S.! Dem ay-lee-ons done gave us a raw deal!

(Anger is best masked by laughter) :lol:
Kool-Aid? No thanks. But I'll take a Guinness.
GalacticG
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Postby Zep Tepi » Tue Jul 04, 2006 11:21 am

I agree GG - some people just cannot accept that humans are capable of great achievements and have to put it all down to alien intervention. What bullcrap! :shock:

Cheers,
Zep
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Google

Return to UFOs