Crop Circles

General UFO stories

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Re: Crop Circles

Postby jjflash » Tue May 10, 2011 7:54 pm

Zep Tepi wrote:I won't name any names, but certain organisations, businesses, media outlets etc. have paid for their services. I'll ask John if I can give a little bit more information, but as far as I know, some of those organisations don't actually want it known that they have sponsored the making of crop circles.

Sorry to be so cryptic, especially so after giving a couple of teasers, but if I said anything more I would be betraying confidences.

Cheers,
Steve

I would appreciate it very much if you would follow up on this as your time allows, Steve. I would like to read as much as you and John would be willing to share. Thank you.
jjflash

Postby Access Denied » Wed May 11, 2011 4:05 am

From John's web site...

off kilter | about john lundberg
http://www.offkilter.co.uk/

"Crop circle clients have included: Shredded Wheat, Microsoft, Greenpeace, Big Brother, Nike, UKTV, The Sun, Hello Kitty, Sky One, Mitsubishi, AMD, Thompson Holidays, 02, Richard & Judy, Orange Mobile, and BBC. "
Men go and come but Earth abides.
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Postby Zep Tepi » Wed May 11, 2011 10:50 am

Haha! I looked at the circlemakers website and couldn't find anytyhing. D'oh... I should have looked a little bit harder!
Exhibit A
When John was telling me about Greenpeace for example, it was with the proviso that it remained quiet. That must have now changed, being that it is on both websites :oops:
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Previous

Google

Return to UFOs