Pie in the Sea

General UFO stories

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Pie in the Sea

Postby LCARS24 » Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:22 am

Here's a sonar image of a 60-foot disc or something on a seafloor between Sweden and Finland at 300 feet, apparently covered in muck, complete with possible skid mark. Maybe there'll be a battle between North Korean and Iranian salvage ships. Or maybe it will mysteriously disappear. :roll: Lindberg? Lundberg? Hoax? :?:

News story:
http://ca.news.yahoo.com/ufo-found-ocea ... 02862.html

The beatings will continue until morale improves.
LCARS24
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Re: Pie in the Sea

Postby Smersh » Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:23 pm

Aye, I got involved in a discussion about this at UFO Casebook a few weeks ago after a member from Sweden started a thread about it with a link to a story in a Swedish newspaper. You've already posted one of the two known photos but here's the other, which is still in my Photobucket album:

My guess is it's an unusual rock formation possibly caused by a meteor, which in itself would be quite interesting I think, so I reckon it would be worth sending some divers or a submersible down to take a closer look.

If it does turn out to be a crashed alien spacecraft piloted by a novice from the planet Zarg, that would be quite interesting as well, imo. :P
Pobody's nerfect
Smersh
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby LCARS24 » Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:18 am

Well, I find it unlikely that a species conducting long-term studies of a habitable planet and its primitive culture would leave disabled craft lying around, even on a seafloor, if they had mastery of zero-point energy. They would probably recycle, even though they should have the ability to harvest minerals from sea water (we already do that to a certain extent [where it's cost-effective]), not to mention asteroids. If they can do all that, recycling should be easy. And it's even harder to believe they would leave bodies of crash victims in the hands of a sentient species under observation, let alone abandon live survivors of a crash on land. And in such a case, I would expect them to even do their own quick clean-up of a crash.

And about those small probes, if that's what they are, the size of a basketball or smaller, there have been reports of their being seen before discovery of crop circles found to have nodes bent by heating (as opposed to the John Lundberg type). Jacques Vallee suggested that crop circles like that could possibly be created using some secret U.S. microwave weapon. If so, that suggests possible frivolous use of something originally intended for asteroid mining. Imagine an accurately controllable small flying ball that could drill holes in metallic steroids. In our future that should come in handy and may someday be developed. And sure, some versions might be only for surveillance.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
LCARS24
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Postby bewildered » Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:33 am

It's shape resembles the Millenium Falcon. Surely I'm not the only one who notices that.

Han? Chewie? :lol:
bewildered

Postby Smersh » Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:41 am

bewildered wrote:It's shape resembles the Millenium Falcon. Surely I'm not the only one who notices that ...

Nope you're not the only one. Quite a few people have said it looks like the Millenium Falcon.

It has also been suggested it might be THE PLUG. Under no circumstances should it be pulled out !!
Pobody's nerfect
Smersh
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Google

Return to UFOs