Hikers in Bulgaria Take Picture of Supposed Alien

General UFO stories

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Hikers in Bulgaria Take Picture of Supposed Alien

Postby wallarookiller » Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:44 am

Here's a picture that just came out from Bulgaria. Supposedly these people were hiking when they took a picture up ahead. The picture contained some kind of "humanoid" in the woods. What do you think? They are calling it an alien, but to me if it's anything other than photoshop I would say it's a ghost.

Last edited by wallarookiller on Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
wallarookiller

Re: Hikers in Bulgaria Take Picture of Supposed Alien

Postby James Carlson » Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:21 am

With so many aliens in the world, it's kind of amazing that:

1) you can't get a decent photograph of them, which means they're either vampires, Bigfoot, or they avoid focus by being the same basic color as the background, and
2) they keep crashing in the desert where there aren't any real obstacles outside of those damn clouds, or they're successfully landing in the middle of a forest somewhere so they can frighten a few hikers for no particularly good reason.

I agree with your conclusion of photoshop or ghost as long as you're not talking about the ghost of an alien. I say, let 'em haunt their own damn planet -- we've got way too much annoying crap here as it is. If they want to get rid of their own intra-galactic annoyances, they should dump 'em on the moon and leave poor old Bulgaria alone. They haven't done anything at all to deserve such treatment, and they've got a truly beautiful landscape. Aliens go home!!
James Carlson
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Re: Hikers in Bulgaria Take Picture of Supposed Alien

Postby wallarookiller » Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:22 am

James Carlson wrote:With so many aliens in the world, it's kind of amazing that:

1) you can't get a decent photograph of them, which means they're either vampires, Bigfoot, or they avoid focus by being the same basic color as the background, and
2) they keep crashing in the desert where there aren't any real obstacles outside of those damn clouds, or they're successfully landing in the middle of a forest somewhere so they can frighten a few hikers for no particularly good reason.

I agree with your conclusion of photoshop or ghost as long as you're not talking about the ghost of an alien. I say, let 'em haunt their own damn planet -- we've got way too much annoying crap here as it is. If they want to get rid of their own intra-galactic annoyances, they should dump 'em on the moon and leave poor old Bulgaria alone. They haven't done anything at all to deserve such treatment, and they've got a truly beautiful landscape. Aliens go home!!

Ha! I never thought of an alien ghost before. Wouldn't want to run into one of those. :shock:
wallarookiller

Google

Return to UFOs