UFO Symposium Speaker Shares His Family Secret

General UFO stories

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

UFO Symposium Speaker Shares His Family Secret

Postby ScaRZ » Mon Jul 17, 2006 8:59 pm

"When he came back the next day from Fort Worth he sat my mother and myself down and said, 'Don't ever talk about this again,'" Marcel said.

Marcel spoke this weekend at the International UFO Symposium at the Marriot Denver in the Tech Center.

"It's a UFO gathering of interested people investigating UFO events because they're trying to get enough evidence out there to determine if these are really extra-terrestrial craft," Marcel told CBS4.

http://cbs4denver.com/topstories/local_ ... 73551.html
ScaRZ
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Re: UFO Symposium Speaker Shares His Family Secret

Postby ryguy » Mon Jul 17, 2006 10:38 pm

ScaRZ wrote:"When he came back the next day from Fort Worth he sat my mother and myself down and said, 'Don't ever talk about this again,'" Marcel said.

Marcel spoke this weekend at the International UFO Symposium at the Marriot Denver in the Tech Center.

"It's a UFO gathering of interested people investigating UFO events because they're trying to get enough evidence out there to determine if these are really extra-terrestrial craft," Marcel told CBS4.

http://cbs4denver.com/topstories/local_ ... 73551.html

There's a guy who's a true hero. He hides behind no persona, he plays no cloak-n-dagger games - he just tells the story as it happened.

I'm looking forward to that book, and will definitely buy it. Imagine seeing those "symbols" on the beams as a kid - I'm sure that's a day embedded in his memory for life.

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby ScaRZ » Tue Jul 18, 2006 12:58 am

As I said at OM, if there ever is true disclosure he would be one of my picks to reveal it to the world. Like you said Ryan......" He hides behind no persona, he plays no cloak-n-dagger games - he just tells the story as it happened. "......Great quote! :wink:
ScaRZ
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Google

Return to UFOs