Vote for J-rod 2008

General UFO stories

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Vote for J-rod 2008

Postby Hidden Hand » Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:38 pm

http://www.voteforjrod.com/
After the dust settled, J-Rod was captured by the US military and his brother Nim-Rod was dead. Their third passenger, a hitchhiker from the south end of the Milky Way, was thrown clear of the saucer and presumed dead also. After many months of rehab and three thousand quarts of strawberry ice cream, J-Rod's hand was working again. It wasn't long before he befriended most of the military personnel at Area 51. In his own translated words J-Rod recalls, "We spent many late nights eating popcorn and having pillow fights. At times we would exchange technology. I remember the night I introduced them to transistors. In turn I was shown their latest invention, the photo copier. I remember thinking, what a piece of crap. Oh well, it was the best of times, it was the worst of times." Yet the human and EBE bond continued to grow.
Is this a private fight, or can anyone join in?
Hidden Hand
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby ochre » Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:12 pm

Strangely, I failed to see any mention of where J got his fancy shirt, which really disappointed me. I want to be as snappily dressed!

Anyhow, not being American, I felt it would be wrong of me to vote. Unless J has abolished the citizenry & registration requirements? In that case, I'd obviously go for the fun-loving alien dude rather than any boring human.
cartoonsyndicalist
ochre
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Google

Return to UFOs