deleted

General UFO stories

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

deleted

Postby Shawnna » Sun Jul 23, 2006 12:49 am

deleted
Last edited by Shawnna on Mon Oct 30, 2006 9:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby ryguy » Sun Jul 23, 2006 1:28 am

Cool Beans!

He mentions us in regards to what we uncovered about Doty - that's so cool! I don't agree with 100% of what he wrote - and I reserve judgement on Kit Green & Hal Puthoff - either way, but we certainly do appreciate his endorsement and his point of view. I think the entire interview will prove to have some valuable and helpful information.

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby nobulltic » Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:07 pm

ryguy wrote:Cool Beans!

He mentions us in regards to what we uncovered about Doty - that's so cool! I don't agree with 100% of what he wrote - and I reserve judgement on Kit Green & Hal Puthoff - either way, but we certainly do appreciate his endorsement and his point of view. I think the entire interview will prove to have some valuable and helpful information.

-Ry

endorsement?? maybe read different articles.
nobulltic
Banned Forever

Postby nobulltic » Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:12 pm

nobulltic wrote:
ryguy wrote:Cool Beans!

-Ry

endorsement?? maybe read different articles.

cool beans, cool fart
nobulltic
Banned Forever

Postby Shawnna » Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:19 pm

deleted
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby nobulltic » Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:22 pm

Shawnna wrote:This is your one and only warning, if you can't post anything of value, you will be suspended and/or banned - depending on my mood at that moment.

And we will ban both your ID, as well as your proxy IP.

The only 'anything of value' is anything that supports you. no?
nobulltic
Banned Forever

Postby Shawnna » Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:27 pm

deleted
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby ryguy » Mon Jul 24, 2006 4:07 am

nobulltic wrote:
The only 'anything of value' is anything that supports you. no?

Nope - you don't get it. You can say "hey, I support everything you guys are doing" and in the next breath continue talking about farts or whatever - there's still no value. Either learn to think before you write or go back to OM where you belong.

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Shadow Watcher » Mon Jul 24, 2006 6:47 pm

I have been a fan of George's work for some time. He indirectly got me interested in ufos. I agree with his point about the fringe hindering progress. I mean who wants to publicly be associated with the theme park goers in Roswell. It must be most difficult to be ridiculed by the opposition as well as those whom you are trying to help. I think that Doty's involvement in the Serpo chronicles buried his credibility. Although according to George, Doty may have some truthful nuggets that he is not sharing. It truly is a shame if he does have anything of use, because it will never be seen that way now.
wondering what the next serpo will be in 07.
Shadow Watcher
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby ScaRZ » Mon Jul 24, 2006 7:59 pm

Shadow Watcher wrote: It truly is a shame if he does have anything of use, because it will never be seen that way now.

Very well said Shadow Watcher.
He could be telling the truth but with his dirty laundry dragging behind him, who would believe any of it?
ScaRZ
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Google

Return to UFOs