deleted

General UFO stories

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Rick Doty and the Majestic 12 documents

Postby Shawnna » Wed May 17, 2006 1:35 pm

Since I've done quite a bit of research on this, I thought I'd share a timeline I created. To me, this shows that Doty was clearly involved in the creation of the Majestic 12 documents. I'd welcome other's insight though as I could be mistaken.

Always,
Shawnna
"The only thing we found that makes the emptiness bearable is................... each other."

From the movie "Contact"

Shawnna's Reality
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby ryguy » Wed May 17, 2006 1:40 pm

Hi Shawnna,

Thanks for being willing to help us out here Shawnna. We've had a rocky past few months, so Zep & I both appreciate your willingness to join us here and help us out with the research. We both know you have great investigative skills - looking forward to your posts.

-Ry
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Zep Tepi » Wed May 17, 2006 4:05 pm

Yes, I second that. :)
Hopefully, we can all work together and pool our individual talents to make this forum a success.

Cheers,
Zep
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby Shawnna » Wed May 17, 2006 4:50 pm

Thank you, Ry and Zep. It has been a difficult time.

I welcome the opportunity to have a truly "open" environment where I can share what I've learned without feeling threatened. It sounds like that's what you both are hoping to create with your new forum here.

Perhaps we'll get to the truth after all!

Always,
Shawnna

PS - I've been following the serpo.info postings - any ideas who is behind all of that? The information 'Tacitus Monroe' seems to have access to information that is familiar to what I learned while working with the original ATS group we had earlier this year?
Last edited by Shawnna on Thu May 18, 2006 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The only thing we found that makes the emptiness bearable is................... each other."

From the movie "Contact"

Shawnna's Reality
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby kiwicocky » Thu May 18, 2006 6:16 am

Hi Shawnna :)

Great timeline ty
kiwicocky
Reality Is In Sight
Reality Is In Sight

Postby Shawnna » Thu May 18, 2006 2:51 pm

Hi Kiwi and glad to see you here!

Always,
Shawnna

From the movie "Contact"

Shawnna's Reality
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby cartoonsyndicate » Thu May 18, 2006 7:38 pm

Shawnna wrote:Thank you, Ry and Zep. It has been a difficult time.

I welcome the opportunity to have a truly "open" environment where I can share what I've learned without feeling threatened. It sounds like that's what you both are hoping to create with your new forum here.

Perhaps we'll get to the truth after all!

Always,
Shawnna

PS - I've been following the serpo.info postings - any ideas who is behind all of that? The information 'Tacitus Monroe' seems to have access to is familiar to what I learned while working with the original ATS group we had earlier this year?

shawnna,

i think tm is none other than vm's alter ego. this 'victor' appears to be a nasty man who could never resist a good mind ****. i think we're in the bonus round. i know ry dissagrees with this theory but the more i think about it- the more compelling it becomes. i have always felt that rick doty and his ******** victor martinez were the consummate dirty tricksters. actually- what evidence is there that victor martinez actually exists? it may be all rick doty.

tm's release schedule seems to be based on serponian time. there is nothing there but the wait. i've also toyed with the idea that this entire hoax may be the work of that ****, greatwaller. who knows?

i do know this though- no evidence can be gained from the study of ip's. they're too easy to spoof. i think i can safely say that whoever is behind this bs is playing games with our minds.

i'm at an impass.

anyone who has seriously questioned the serpo crap (on the lucianarchy forum) has been unceremoniously bannedand and damned. -stan, skeptical, theshadow, ryguy, shawnna, hibits, boycotteverything, jon, eapoe, cartoonsyndicate, et al. (of course a lot of them are me, but what the hell...) the site has been turned over to paranoids like ysensa, greawaller, ipdaily, ivy, and vanstrudel.

so thank jeezizz that ry and zep have opened up a new forum.

best,

kim

****Admin Edit to remove colourful descriptions****
****Please refrain from using insults in future posts, thank you****
cartoonsyndicate
Suspended

Postby ryguy » Thu May 18, 2006 10:40 pm

i know ry dissagrees with this theory but the more i think about it- the more compelling it becomes. i have always felt that rick doty and his ******** victor martinez were the consummate dirty tricksters.

Hi Kim! My theory might be different, but I certainly don't disagree with most of your points! I agree with you about Rick Doty & Victor for one thing... lol

actually- what evidence is there that victor martinez actually exists? it may be all rick doty.

It is interesting that try as I might, can't seem to verify where Victor works, or his background. Plenty of people who have talked to him say he's a teacher, but when asked where he teaches - they have no idea. Bill Ryan was very open about his background back at ATS - as a matter of fact he laid out his entire life in one post, practically right down to the color of his underpants.

Victor Martinez does exist - some people we've talked to have met him in person. However who he is, is another question altogether. And on that, I really don't know.

tm's release schedule seems to be based on serponian time. there is nothing there but the wait. i've also toyed with the idea that this entire hoax may be the work of that ****, greatwaller. who knows?

Greatwaller? Yeah...I'd say you're probably getting much warmer! :)

i do know this though- no evidence can be gained from the study of ip's. they're too easy to spoof. i think i can safely say that whoever is behind this bs is playing games with our minds.

Not entirely. Many spammers who think they have spoofed their email address have failed to completely cover their tracks. Headers reveal more information than people realize, and aren't as easy to completely fake as people think.

so thank jeezizz that ry and zep have opened up a new forum.

Thanks Kim! All of your points are very welcome here. I really like your spice - but try to ease off a little tiny bit on the tabasco sauce. We want to be able to keep you on as a longtime member here! ;)

Best Regards,
-Ry
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby cartoonsyndicate » Thu May 18, 2006 10:54 pm

"Plenty of people who have talked to him say he's a teacher, but when asked where he teaches - they have no idea. Bill Ryan was very open about his background back at ATS - as a matter of fact he laid out his entire life in one post, practically right down to the color of his underpants."

ry- who has claimed to have actually met victor martinez?
amidst the growing ripples and wiry bamboos, broken in youth like the teeth of a mutant.. Afterburn, ca 1978
cartoonsyndicate
Suspended

Postby ryguy » Thu May 18, 2006 11:01 pm

cartoonsyndicate wrote:ry- who has claimed to have actually met victor martinez?

Bill has said that he and Kerry (his gf) met Victor in person recently. Also Steben said publicly in the OM forum that he has spoken with Victor and I believe might have met him (not 100% certain on that one). However I do believe there is an individual using the name Victor Martinez, as part of this whole thing. But being an individual using a name doesn't really say much about who you really are. ;)

-Ry
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Shawnna » Thu May 18, 2006 11:18 pm

Steben also told me that he has met with Victor - and from the sound of it - more than once. It sounds as if they live near each other.

Always,
Shawnna

From the movie "Contact"

Shawnna's Reality
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby cartoonsyndicate » Thu May 18, 2006 11:25 pm

ryguy wrote:
cartoonsyndicate wrote:ry- who has claimed to have actually met victor martinez?

Bill has said that he and Kerry (his gf) met Victor in person recently. Also Steben said publicly in the OM forum that he has spoken with Victor and I believe might have met him (not 100% certain on that one). However I do believe there is an individual using the name Victor Martinez, as part of this whole thing. But being an individual using a name doesn't really say much about who you really are. ;)

-Ry

i wasn't aware that bill claimed to have met vm. but such a claim raises more questions in my mind than it answers. i suppose steben will answer for himself. i would expect to see him here shortly! hopefully bill, too.
amidst the growing ripples and wiry bamboos, broken in youth like the teeth of a mutant.. Afterburn, ca 1978
cartoonsyndicate
Suspended

Postby cartoonsyndicate » Thu May 18, 2006 11:51 pm

well, i guess another theory bites the dust!
cartoonsyndicate
Suspended

Postby dragonfire » Sat May 20, 2006 3:13 am

Something I came accross awhile back.

Anyone know anything about "Yellow Book" :?:

Even has a little section about "NASA above the Law"

hmmm... where have I heard that :wink:
Irritating the world, one person at a time
dragonfire
Latrine Only

Postby stan » Tue May 23, 2006 7:45 pm

And I was here thinking all the time that the MJ-12 documents were real declassified stuff :shock: I had no clue they were connected to Richard Doty....

Thanks Shawnna :wink:
stan

Next

Google

Return to UFOs