Roswell Photographer Passed Away

General UFO stories

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Roswell Photographer Passed Away

Postby ryguy » Tue Aug 29, 2006 5:20 pm

Not sure if anyone knew of this, this is the first I read about it. This year the man who took photographs of the Roswell crash debris passed away.

Full story here

Filer's Files
#14-2006
April 5, 2006
George A. Filer, Director MUFON Eastern
Eastern Regional Director of MUFON
President of Filer Research Institute

George Filer: Majorstar@aol.com
Webmaster C E Warren www.nationalufocenter.com

James Bond Johnson the Roswell Photographer Dies
This week the Files cover: In honor of James Bond Johnson's Passing, January 2006, UFO Weather Map, Mars Crater with Water and Structures, and the Dead Sea Scrolls.

Unidentified Flying Objects were spotted over California, Florida, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, Ohio, Oregon, Tennessee, and Texas UFOs were seen in Argentina, Australia, Canada, and Peru.

These Files assume that extraterrestrial intelligent life not only exists, but my hypothesis is that of the over one hundred UFOs reported each week, many represent alien craft. The United States Air Force Blue Book Project conducted a worldwide investigation of UFOs from 1947 until December 1969, when it disbanded its investigative team. We are continuing the investigation and make the assumption we are not alone in the universe. Sacred ancient writings and our earliest structures such as the pyramids, and artifacts on the Moon and Mars point to alien intelligence. I observed an alien UFO on my radar and London Control had us intercept the UFO over England.

GENERAL DOUGLAS MAC ARTHUR, stated in 1955," The nations of the world will have to unite for the next war will be an interplanetary war. The nations of Earth must someday make a common front against attack by people from other planets"

Let us look for some of the other evidence.

James Bond Johnson the Roswell Photographer Dies
I'm sorry to report the passing of James Bond Johnson on March 25, 2006, in Long Beach, California due to cancer.
He was born in Ft. Worth and finished high school in Texas during World War II, when he entered pilot training. When the war ended, he was hired as a full-time police reporter by the Fort Worth Star-Telegram, and photographed possible alien wreckage from Roswell. He obtained his degree in journalism and later earned both a masters and doctorate degrees in Clinical Psychology. During the Korean War, Johnson was commissioned as a public information officer with the US Marines. During Vietnam, he was commissioned in the Army as a psycho-political officer and retired after 33 years as a Colonel. Later, he got his Divinity degree and started four churches and founded a home for emotionally disturbed teenagers. He has been a licensed clinical psychologist since 1960 and spent many years as Pastor of the First United Methodist Church of San Pedro, California. He was a great man of high character.

Neil Morris and James Bond Johnson

In May of 1998, I phoned Colonel James Bond Johnson, USA-Ret., to voice my interest in the Roswell debris photos that he had taken in Brig. General. Roger Ramey's office in 1947. Copies of his original photos were now available at Texas University. I told him I also had discussions with Mrs. Ramey, the general's widow, who had expressed concerns over what she described as unfair treatment of her late husband who was quite upset about the Roswell situation. Her husband had always been truthful and was a honorable man, and would not lie unless ordered to do so. At issue is whether the general had lied in his radio broadcast that the object first identified officially by the then Army Air Forces as a "captured flying saucer" was in fact "only a weather balloon and radar device. Mrs. Ramey denied any knowledge of a crashed alien disc, but indicated they had become good friends with President Truman and often had dinner with him. This friendship seemed to be tied to the Roswell debris incident.

Apparently, in early July 1947, flying saucer wreckage was recovered from a ranch near Corona, NM by Major Jesse Marcel, intelligence officer of the 509th Bombardment Group, at Roswell.

The recovery was announced in the news worldwide and Marcel was ordered to courier the debris to General Ramey's office for examination. A special B-29 flight flew Marcel to Fort Worth and he was directly to the General's office carrying meat wrapper paper packages which held the debris. Johnson told me he worked for Fort Worth Star Telegram and was assigned on the afternoon of July 8, 1947, to take photos of General Ramey and two other officers in the general's 8th Air Force HQ offices. Bond told me, "He was ushered into the General's office and the debris was still wrapped, so he helped unwrap the debris and displayed it so photos could be taken.

Both Johnson and Marcel felt the debris material was unusual and smelled like it had been burned in a crash. The general was away from his office but expected to return shortly. Johnson first assisted with the debris unpacking and then "posed" Marcel with what later was described by the major as some of the "less impressive pieces" of the wreckage. When General Ramey returned to his office holding a piece of paper, Johnson photographed him alone examining the pieces of wreckage and then he was joined in other shots by Colonel Thomas J. DuBose. Johnson felt he photographed very unusual debris, which was not a weather balloon since they do not burn when landing.

In 1998, after my call to Johnson obtained copies of the photos and noticed anomalous objects and symbols in the debris. He felt the debris was treated in a very special way, indicating it was unlikely to be a simple weather balloon. Johnson contacted two members of the MUFON Orange County to show them his findings. He formed the Roswell Photo Interpretation Team (RPIT) to study the photographs with the new computer technology. RPIT members included Ronald Regehr, Marilyn Ruben, Neil Morris of the UK (photo above) Dave Rudiac, and others who feel the debris is not a Mogul balloon or its radar reflector.

Obviously, it is difficult to determine the exact identity of the debris, but it does not appear to be any known standard aviation type wreckage.

The beams seem to have writing or symbols similar to symbols found on Mars. Last week multiple Ys were found on Mars

The message in General Ramey's hand confirms that a disc crashed with victims. Further the debris wreckage was being shipped to Fort Worth.

To: Vandenburg

1)**************************************NEAR OPERATION AT THE
2) **RAN)CH AND THE VICTIMS OF THE WRECK YOU FORWARDED TO THE
3) ***T)EAM AT FORT WORTH, TEX.
4) *****S*S IN THE "DISK" THEY WILL SHIP FOR A1-8TH ARMYAF**
5) BY B29-ST OR C47. WRIGHT AF ASSIST FLIGHTS AT ROSWELL. ASSURE
6) THAT CIC-TEAM SAID THIS MISTAKEN MEANING OF STORY AND THINK
7) LATE TODAY NEXT SENT OUT PR OF WEATHER BALLOONS WOULD WORK
8) BETTER IF THEY ADD LAND DEMO RAWIN CREWS.

Signed Ramey

Close up of Ramey's message.

EDITORS NOTE: Again I wish to thank those research groups, Dave Rudiak, Tom Carey and Don Schmitt, Don Burleson, Neil Morris and the Roswell Photo Interpretation Team that are making new evidence available to us

The Teams findings concluded that none of the several Air Force explanations as to the details of the Roswell Event could not have been correct. Reporter James Bond Johnson photographs provide the sole photo coverage of what has proved to be the "Story of the Century!" The wreckage has not been seen in over fifty years. The RPIT initial discoveries also included the debris had foil like material that is covered by organized symbols or glyphs such as would be utilized in writings similar to ancient Egyptian glyphs. The beams have very prominent organized symbols or glyphs embossed in bas relief and appear to be hollow and fabricated from some type of possibly ceramic material, but NOT balsa wood as used in a Mogul train! We send our condolences to his family and friends.

I wonder if the RPIT team learned anything knew with their computer analysis in 1998... Anyone know more?

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Google

Return to UFOs