Roy Gordon, internet secret agent man

General UFO stories

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

last post at that yahoo group

Postby MikeJamieson » Sat Sep 16, 2006 8:35 pm

To LERM or not to LERM -- it's not a question of if, but when, to LE Message List

Reply | Forward Message #20 of 20 < Prev document.writeln("&lt&nbspPrev"); | Next >

Recently I had a chance to visit with members of Alpha group from the Los Angeles area, upon receiving news that two members of the group had achieved LERM of an orange and a gold amethyst pendant. There were several other team members from Alpha group present at the time of my visit, along with SOLINGEN/NIKE group. While this was a glad-handing occasion, there was a moment or two when we were able to talk shop and compare notes. I had written down some thought on a yellow tablet I had with me, and shared them with team members impromptu. Here is what I shared with them:
The Modules are written explanations and conceptual frameworks put together for you to read not with your intellect but with your enteric brain, which can and knows how to decipher things for you. You have expressed to GA-2 before, in your curriculum vitae and your other personal statements that you were intuitive people. Well, intuition is basically the stuff with which one's enteric brain transacts with the world at large and the Unum as a whole. It is time you used yours, sir, for there are no answers for you outside yourself. This is where the rubber meets the road, and where thinking outside the box, as it were, pays off. In this endeavor, we have no room for gamesmanship. LERM is not about..."see, I can LERM and you can't!" .... or "show me you can LERM and I'll believe LERM is possible" ... or "inspire me with your LERM so I can get mine kick started." All of the preceding is merely delaying the obvious: that you find yourself beyond a zone of comfort, that looking within you to piece a psychophysiology that gets your a LERM product together ain't going to come from outside yourself (though the know-how may be conveyed to you with words, and followed up with feedback [short of bringing you here for two-three weeks and working with you for 18 hrs/day until you produce at least one] is all anyone can offer you. The actual doing, piecing together of what it means, while gaining understanding that the way you think electronic is and the world works isn't quite the way it is, is what doing LERM is all about. It is about putting you on the royal seat and showing you all of this by and through your own hands. Videotaped LERM session are the equivalent of training wheels, and there are no training wheels in this process. None are possible. The interesting thing is that you, who yet to do LERM on demand, ARE already doing LERM and don't even know it. That is, in the moments your vector-intention is clear and you have power behind it and don't doubt the results. By the mere fact of being alive, we do LERM. Most approach the challenge by coming up with their own version of the algorithm that what works for them and the proof is here: two of you have succeeded. When will everyone else will? The answer is: at your own time, when your enteric brain has achieved a scope and depth of understanding of what its base DNA can create. Be not in a hurry, for what you wish has already happened. You just haven't seen it yet.
Then the most amazing thing happened. A member of Charlie group was having difficulties connecting to the whole of life physics and the phenomenon of LERM, and I wrote back to him using the above notes I had delivered orally hours earlier. The writing form didn't come off in the same way the orally given thoughts were given. It came off frustrated and almost short. But it was not meant in those ways at all. So here I am posting the context for the remarks, how they came about, and how they were used in another medium with far lesser bandwidth, and I possibly hurt my brother. Therefore, brother, here is my public apology without revealing who you are.
When you come to LA, and you will come in the future at our expense, I owe you a Forster or whatever beer you drink, or better yet, some good SAM ale, and we'll shake hands and have dinner together with some of the boys and girls on the teams, and GA-2, who has faith in you.
Cheers to you all...
GuardianAngel-1

Mon Sep 4, 2006 2:33 pm

Show Message Option
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View Source
Use Fixed Width Font
Unwrap Lines

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

firewalkeridea2010
firewalkerid...
Invite to Yahoo! 360°
MikeJamieson
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

post #15, at a-c-t-i-o-n yahoo group

Postby MikeJamieson » Sat Sep 16, 2006 8:41 pm

It is such a pleasure to tell you that two A.C.T.I.O.N. members of
Group Alpha have lermed an orange and an amethyst gold pendant
respectively. The first event occurred on 22 August 2006 at the North
Santa Monica meeting house, at approximately 2015 PDT, with three
witnesses from Group Alpha. The first Alpha Group member to LERM an
orange was Mr. Sunshine, on third try, under guidance of Traveler-1.
Then again on 25 August 2006 at 1755 PDT again at the North Santa
Monica meeting house, another member of Alpha Group, Great Waldo,
lermed the amethyst gold pendant on first try, again under guidance
of Traveler-1 and assist from Raven-42. This is such a boost to the
information set of the group, that we seem to have an emulation
contest going. As of today, 31 August at 2230 PDT, no one else has
achieved LERM of a declared MPO.

One of the things the group wanted to share with the other groups is
that they have come up with a confirmation protocol acceptable to the
group and to the first among equals. The protocol consists of tandem
work, where two members of the group agree to work together in
physical proximity, or in videoconference line of sight, while
performing lerm attempts. Another protocol consists of tandem work
with witnessing by the other either in person or in videoconference
line of sight in rotation, one member on one day, the other on the
next. Feedback and debriefs post-tries is also carried out to the
benefit of both. Feedback of this nature and under trial conditions
we found very useful in calibrating personal algorythms.

We will keep you posted of any other developments in our group.

In sincere service,

Traveler-1
First-among-equal
Alpha Group

Thu Aug 31, 2006 10:45 pm

Show Message Option

View Source
Use Fixed Width Font
Unwrap Lines

david0509delta10112064
david0509del...
Invite to Yahoo! 360°
MikeJamieson
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

post from Roy, at that action yahoo group

Postby MikeJamieson » Sat Sep 16, 2006 8:48 pm

TO ALL NEW MEMBERS: WELCOME ONE AND ALL... Message List

Reply | Forward Message #11 of 20 < Prev | Next >

Welcome, indeed!

Your will be full fledged members of A.C.T.I.O.N. on completion and submission of a Curriculum Vitae for voted by the founding membership to be necessary for us all to know the talents and skills within the fold, and a Nondisclosure Agreement (a legal document) which will allow us all to be able to handle sensitive information without any problems, and with adequate protection under law. If you do not have them in hand now, please request copies from me at gordonfrlp@... and they will come to your email box within a day. Once these two documents are returned, we will make them available to all members in good standing, who will then vote up or down on your petition for full fledged membership. Those of you who have already been through the process understand the need for this requirement, and agree with the necessary demand to know who we work with and who is in the ranks. Those in already understand the need for discretion and for freedom from worry and uncertainty so necessary in the work members do within the group. Let me then review with you what A.C.T.I.O.N. really is.

The core idea is simply this: to form, organize, and maintain a Yahoo group under the name ALL-ONE Contact Team Interface Organic Network (or A.C.T.I.O.N.) as an active network of (a) Exopolitical Analyst-->Exopolitical Officer, (b) Interface Officer, and (c) Contact Team Officer members, as an initial step to an active network with the following objectives.

NETWORK OBJECTIVES
The objectives of this network are: (1) to analyze current public and off-the-books information on interaction/interface between institutional organizations and ET biokinds in terms of their history, programs, projects, objectives and current level(s) of achievements, (2) develop an overview of known ET groups in NES (near Earth space) and with literature-presence in terms of activities and interaction with human groups, objectives, programs, projects and results, (3) develop personal capabilities to interface and interact with ET groups by physical-gnosive means (i.e., ways of extending to targeted biokind groups using a proprietary training package to be made available to individuals who fit specific profile and meet specifiable requirements), (4) develop skill- and knowledge-sets to interact with specific biokind(s) and subgroups gnosively and in line of sight, and (5) be prepared to allow both line-of-sight and nonlocal means of gathering information about you for verification purposes. We refer to this network as an ALL-ONE network because it is intended only for persons from bona fide human lineages. In other words, you gotta be Earth-human to qualify for ACTION. Let me further explain what we have in mind in more detail.
OVERVIEW OF FUNCTIONS AS ROLES

Exopolitical Analysts. A person suited for this responsibility will receive periodic information for analysis, summarization, reporting, and integration into a growing panoramic view of a subject-matter associated with an off-earth biokind, including by not limited to the Annunaki. This person will, from time to time, also write reports to be circulated among the membership, and stored by ACTION on a server to be set by access denial and open only to members on the basis of individual passports. Exopolitical Analysts (EA) who meet all requirements of the grade-responsibility and earn the title of Exopolitical Officer (EO) will also participate in, organize, and execute briefings and conferences for the general public directly and through the media, the entertainment industry, publications and online information dissemination.

The Exopolitical Corps (EC) will be organized on what we know as consensus-agreement/all-or-nothing. In other words, individuals who sign on as Analysts in training to become EOs will learn to use extended-function operation to reach needed consensus on issues and matters of interest to ACTION. The EC itself will also be organized on what we know as the "first-among-equals" principle; in other words, the first-among-equals is the equivalent of coordinator or managing director of the group, but does not dictate direction. This individual's primary function is to assist the group in working on the basis of consensus-agreement, and acts as a primary training officer to each EA-->EO accepted and inducted into the group. This method, however, does not mean that personal choice reigns supreme; the training involved in becoming an EA, and then an EO, involves an increase in awareness of options such that the wider the range of possibilities as one moves toward more of a multidimensional thought stream and activity paths, the narrower one's choices become in regard to rightful living and one's rightful place in the scheme. We can also say that options and their choices manifest to free will choosing diminish as one becomes realized to greater and greater possibilities, in an every heightening spiral of mental/emotional/ physical/energetic evolution.

Interface Officers. People interested in this line of activity will undergo a lengthy induction/training period due to the fact that we cannot afford to have everyone in the same place for approximately 4-6 months (at best) and 12 months (at most) to get you up to speed on using a proprietary technology to interface and interact with off-world biokind(s) in body/mind. We know precisely the type, quality and individual background/experience that increases chance of success in this role, and will be upfront and honest with candidates. If you've got it, we'll share that with you without embellishment, for this is not about stroking egos, as we leave them aside and behind -- especially in this role-function. We expect that IOs will, after coming online as off-world group/sub-group "monitors" following qualifyings, specialize on specific groups/biokinds. Thus, we also expect this group to be the larger of the three in terms of numbers. There are over 100 such "targets" and it would be nice to have 2-3 deep on each one. Again, the group operates on a first-among-equals/consensus-agreement principle.

Contact Team Officer. This function could be the most exciting, when it happens, but would depend upon variables beyond the control (and sometimes even the understanding of the entire ACTION network). A CTO will be trained to function as both an analyst/officer and interface officer, but will also serve as field officer when, and if, necessary. This funct

ORGANIZATIONAL DESIGN

ACTION is designed as decentralized networking action focused on all functions, albeit the first two at the outset. Decentralized networking means that the first-among-equals/consensus-agreement principle can be made to work with a group whose members can progress onward in awareness of options such that the wider the range of possibilities as one moves toward more of a multidimensional thought stream and activity paths, the narrower one's choices become in regard to rightful living and one's rightful place in the scheme. So, essentially, "mental cowboys" (i.e., individuals who prize their version of the world above all, and will resist any challenge to their worldview/belief system) need not apply. Which brings us to the preferred method of getting ACTION off the ground as a Yahoo group. It seems all of us know people in the community of those interested in the subject. Each of you were chosen for contact because of previous interaction between yourselves and either AR or myself (or both). Aspects of these ideas have already been briefly, albeit incompletely discussed with some of you guys. This is the first time the entire "picture" has been stated in one swell scoop. This, however, does not mean this will be the "final" version, as I am sure more than one of you will have suggestions and thoughts on the overall picture presented here.

NETWORK RATIONALE
The last item on this note is an attempt to raise and answer the question, Why ACTION, and why now?

Well, there has been a history of interaction between off-world groups and highly specialized agencies of various institutional govs on Earth. The organization of institutional interfacing agencies has been, and continue to be, predicated on the notion of compartmentalized/short-leash/controlled-secretive interaction/interface betwen agency elements and off-world groups and sub-groups. Furthermore, not all information generated by these specialized functions within agencies do not lead to information becoming available to the orcon (origination & control) agency that spawns them; and the national security interest in neither served nor upheld. But this is not a national matter anymore. It involves the entire world, and the entire human All-One, or collective-membership of souls/spirits in bodies in the world today. Thus, we propose to organize something that opens doors to interface and interaction with off-world membership from any and all of the 100+ groups/subgroups on a footing wherein we as a group can grade the gain in trust based on shared history of interaction and behavior-validated credibility. This is not just exopolitics as groups are organized today; rather, we propose to set up the equivalent of a kind of "all-one human intelligence" agency that can entrain more members as it grows. Obviously, something like this is uncontrollable, and control is not the central issue; rather, viability and share-distributability (or the ability to functionally work out consensual agreements on things as a group, according to each member's "position" on the development curve each would place him/herself by choosing to accept membership in ACTION. And finally, those who agree to join would then also accept the responsibility to recruit others the "mentoring" ACTION-member feels/believes can work and fit into the network's mission and functions. Those of you who accept the challenge and accept the invitation to become ACTION members yourselves would find next the need to bring in others, once you grasp the demands of the path you choose in service to the All-One. Yes, this is indeed service to All.

Oh, one last thing: those who choose to become ACTION members may find that life as it used to be will no longer be possible. With knowledge comes responsibility, and in service we do not serve from ego but from the pristine spirit in us that knows Source. Finally, let me say this (and I believe I also speak for GuardianAngel-1): I'll say that in my experience, as I moved deeper into the range of possibilities toward a more extended, multisuperdomain thought stream and paths of action, the narrower have my choices become as to what rightful living is and my rightful place in the scheme of things. And some ONE is running the entire show; it isn't them, and it certainly isn't us either.

The current effort to find the fifth element in the mix to make the engineering scheme work is yet not available, which makes it necessary in our humble opinion to generate a network capable of interfacing with the USA site and the six others around the world to activate the defensive capabilities of the sites left behind by members of a group from a Milky Way globular some centuries ago. A recent inclusive conference in Brazil was a means to reach consensus agreement across 117+ that such a network was necessary as an alternative to current, continuing development work underway in California, USA in pursuit of a working architecture that will yield a much needed defensive response to a real threat. ion will take the most time to develop to "field-grade" quality.
MikeJamieson
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby MikeJamieson » Sun Sep 17, 2006 1:21 am

kiwicocky wrote:Thanks for the updates Mike.

"Roy" said
And win we will and stop the Animus we can..
With a process that is pure and holonomically simple and one that requires
recruitment from an army that serves Source.

So they're recruiting with this offer to join A.C.T.I.O.N.?

What 'Source' is he talking about?

I'm also curious if anyone is going to contact the NSA and ask them if they're aware this is going on?

Hi kiwicocky. I think the "Source" is pretty much a reference to the ground of being, the primordial condition of existence, or "God" if you like.
Not sure about the NSA being contacted, but I think the people who
are directly involved MAY plan to contact the FBI. At least they will be
writing an article on this and posting it in places they deem fit.
MikeJamieson
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

HRMMM....

Postby Springer » Sun Sep 17, 2006 3:39 am

We got one of these in our "Contact ATS Button" email server... It appears to be yet another attempt ,at setting up yet another, UFO cultish hang out/group speak/ suck 'em in and suck 'em dry campaign by some upstarts who want to be "Somebody"...

But then, my vision is SO JADED, I wouldn't count on me being right. ;)

S....
Never argue with an idiot. He'll only take you DOWN to his level and beat you with experience!
Springer

Postby Zep Tepi » Mon Sep 18, 2006 4:15 pm

I have been forwarded this by an interested party today.
It is a piece by Ed Komarek and is highly relevant to this discussion, with references to the great work being done by people at this site :)

Envisioning A Bright Future
By Ed Komarek
9/17/06
Copy and Distribute Freely
My blog: http://exopolitics. blogspot. com/

We all daily witness the ongoing collapse of the old materialistic world order, but few are able to avoid the collapse. This is because our lives and lifestyles are so firmly embedded in the old order that our minds have become conceptually trapped there as well. The devolution of humanity spills over into the field of exopolitics. The age old problem of the moneychangers occupying the temple to corrupt the sacred for self interest, continues to this day. Our field is rife with exopolitical scams perpetuated to exploit the rising interest in exopolitics by the general public.

Those of us with experience in the field are well aware of the many so called "not for profit" businesses that exploit exopolitical interest to provide income to the owners. Even more troublesome are the much larger and more sophisticated scams now polluting the UFO/ET field. These are being propagated by multimillionaire geek E-business people and sophisticated Hollywood con artists to exploit interest in exopolitics through the creation and marketing of exopolitical myths and stories based on factual material to the film and entertainment industry. To expose these scams and their perpetrators, just follow the money.

A interesting cast of individual interlocking relationships is being investigated at Reality Uncovered. We see less familiar names such as multimillionaire partners Mark Hampel and Michael Koenigs, owners of the Wingmakers and E-illuminati web sites, and Roy Gorden and A.R. Borden of the Action Network being discussed. More familiar names are also under investigation such as couple Kerry Cassidy's and Bill Ryan's connections to Wingmakers, Serpo, Project Camelot. Folks are saying at Reality Uncovered that Kerry Cassidy owns the rights to Wingmakers and it is widely know that Bill Ryan promotes Serpo and Project Camelot. The expanding cast even contains ex-intelligence officer Rick Doty who has been previously linked by Reality Uncovered to the Serpo stories via his computer. I wonder, if Doty wrote the Serpo stories and if he did, then who owns the rights to the story? Was Doty paid to write the Serpo stories and if so by whom? For those who wish to get in on the action and do not want to wait for a upcoming more formal report can go to the following Reality Uncovered thread. There are five pages and this starts with the first. To go to the other pages just click on the small page numbers at the top. For questions contact Mike Jamieson at mike.jamieson@gmail.com
http://www.realityuncovered.com/forum/v ... sc&start=0

This Hollywood group of exopolitical con artists as well as those who just want to profit by association, are emerging into exopolitics from the highly competitive entertainment industry. These folks are Hollywood business people, screen writers, authors, musicians, producers etc. seeking to turn ideas into profit. Through the usual set of "coincidences", I happen to be reading The Authorized Biography of Gene Roddenberry, of Star Trek fame which really gets into the entertainment industry culture. The problem is that Hollywood is not only harmlessly harvesting ideas from the UFO/ET field, but some people are perpetrating exopolitical scams upon the public, claiming that their stories are true, so as to gain publicity and a competitive edge. Existing around the periphery of these fraudulent operations are the more open to scrutiny visible people, simply looking for a profit but may publicize a fraud knowingly or unknowingly for their own financial gain.

The Action exopolitical network, a offshoot of Wingmakers, appears to have recently stepped over the line and engaged in outright criminal activity which may bring in the FBI at some point. They have passed themselves off as NSA operatives to sign people into a secret group using standard USG non-disclosure documents gained over the Internet. If these people are not really NSA then this action is a crime. This new sophisticated breed of snake oil salesmen and flim-flam con artist hide behind Internet aliases and other props to create worldwide cults around their fabricated stories for fun and profit. These cowardly wizards of the land of Oz safely have resided behind their little deceptive curtains until the myth busters at Reality Uncovered recently arrived upon the scene to begin smoking the out. :-) I look with interest to the upcoming report linking Wingmakers, E-Illuminati, Serpo, Action Network, Project Camelot and possibly Burish Internet groups with individuals working in the entertainment industry. :-) Hopefully, Don Ecker a ex-cop who prides himself for his investigative skills and UFO Magazine, will become involved as this has been going on right in UFO Magazine's back yard for quite awhile. :-)

The serious student of exopolitics is greatly challenged not to throw up his or her hands and give up, to walk away from the whole UFO/ET field in disgust, because of all this foolishness. The sad fact is that the truth seekers in this field have to not only investigate ET but must be policeman in the field to limit the activities of those who would pollute the arena for fun and profit regardless of the harm being done to others. This is all part of the disintegration of the old order, but it distracts and diverts attention and focus away from the slowly emerging integration of earth society into universe society.

I have to work diligently and daily to extricate myself from the dark visions of the collapsing old materialistic order so as to gain a glimpse of the slowly emerging new order and vision being offered to earth society by universe society. The way into devolution is through an attachment to dark imaginings, and so the way out is also through the imagination. Imagination or visualization is the key to abundance, love and compassion as there are feedback interrelationships between our external 4D reality and our imagination.

We must individually and collectively continuously imagine a world full of abundance, love and joy and avoid viewing the dark imaginings presented to us by the mass media. This we must do, before we can work to make a bright vision of a truly new world order our reality. I encourage my associates and the public in general not to despair and walk away from exopolitics, but to work ever more diligently to imagine and embrace the vision of a bright future even while we work to clean up the pollution within the field and our personal lives as well.

Cheers,
Zep
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby ryguy » Mon Sep 18, 2006 4:27 pm

<snip>...but to work ever more diligently to imagine and embrace the vision of a bright future even while we work to clean up the pollution within the field and our personal lives as well.

What a great line...

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Zep Tepi » Mon Sep 18, 2006 4:38 pm

My favourite is:

These cowardly wizards of the land of Oz safely have resided behind their little deceptive curtains until the myth busters at Reality Uncovered recently arrived upon the scene to begin smoking the out.

It's always good when your work is recognised. The best thing is, you ain't seen nothing yet :)

Cheers,
Zep
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby ryguy » Mon Sep 18, 2006 5:06 pm

Zep Tepi wrote:The best thing is, you ain't seen nothing yet :)

Cheers,
Zep

HOORAA.... ;)

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby MikeJamieson » Tue Sep 19, 2006 1:59 am

Oh good, someone sent Ed's essay around. Just got back home, in Reno,
and will try to catch up. I emailed Mark Hempel, webmaster of
http://www.wingmakers.com about this situation (sent last evening early)
and have yet to see anything back.

When Ed was reading this essay to me Sunday night, he talked about,
or wondered about, the process of registering or copyrighting story ideas.
He mentioned the Writer's Guild. I think he's picking up stuff about the
proprietary rights for stories by reading the biography of Gene Rodenberry.
MikeJamieson
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Almeirhria » Tue Sep 19, 2006 9:39 am

It is a good article for the direction of things in the field - it also shows if you follow, the problem presented with this direction, for those seeking the truth in this field.

This problem is no doubt created for a purpose.
Those truly helpless are those who have not consciously chosen but who repeat patterns without knowledge of the repetition or the meaning of the pattern
Almeirhria

Postby Shawnna » Tue Sep 19, 2006 2:25 pm

deleted
Last edited by Shawnna on Mon Oct 30, 2006 8:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby MarshallMattDharma » Tue Sep 19, 2006 3:37 pm

Lots of folks upset at Ed this day. Check out my posts (me, Mike Jamieson,
currently posing as a US Marshall, just to get into the spirit of things) at:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/prepare4contact/

A little birdie emailed me, btw, this stuff about Shawnna. (Is that all they have?!!???....didn't see anything bad about her, in fact, but I guess this is
a new form of hallucinating.) Anyway, the birdie (who is the host of a big
email list, hint...hint), threatens to bring the almighty power of the USG
onto the heads of the owners of this group (with the help of his buddy Rick, ROFLMAO!)

And, people wonder why my alterego, Mr. Jamieson, wants to run away from the UFO scene. Well, Mike has informed me that he has in fact left!
He says he doesn't have time for this crapola.

Keep up the good work here. Make sure you have the appropriate med kit
(cortisone shots, etc) when all the hornets (stirred up and very nasty) start stinging you. Just let the threats slide off of you. These people denigrating you
(and my choice of forums, oh boy) might have a chance of recovering from their madness if someone would only administer a high colonic enema for their benefit.

This will be my last posting on all things ufological. Period. And, I won't be
responding to crazy people anymore either (emails, etc.) "Tell it to the hand."
I will of course remain in contact with whoever is relatively sane. (In private.)

Well, at least I got to use my favorite handle once here, at this forum.
MarshallMattDharma

Postby Shawnna » Tue Sep 19, 2006 4:00 pm

deleted
Last edited by Shawnna on Mon Oct 30, 2006 8:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby Hidden Hand » Tue Sep 19, 2006 4:28 pm

MarshallMattDharma wrote:Anyway, the birdie (who is the host of a big email list, hint...hint), threatens to bring the almighty power of the USG onto the heads of the owners of this group (with the help of his buddy Rick, ROFLMAO!)

Oh goody! More threats!

MarshallMattDharma wrote:This will be my last posting on all things ufological. Period.

:(

Does that mean you are still posting on non-ufological things? Hint hint -- see the Reality section of the forum -- hint hint..

... I think I just coined some new terms - NUFO is anything that is not a UFO, and nufology is the study of anything that is not a UFO ... rofl ...
Is this a private fight, or can anyone join in?
Hidden Hand
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

PreviousNext

Google

Return to UFOs