UFO over O'Hare International Airport??

General UFO stories

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Postby Hydden » Tue Jan 30, 2007 6:01 pm

Here's an interview with Peter Davenport and a pilot that witnessed it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqZwkETKl3U
((apparently done back in December))

Hydden
Too much popcorn is never enough!
Hydden
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Postby Max » Tue Jan 30, 2007 6:27 pm

I didn't realize things had been moving fast and furious on this subject.
1. The first photos released that were claimed not to show any evidence of tampering are now proven to be fakes by virtue of someone locating the same photos on the 'net sans ufo!
2. Now the second set of subsequent photos are also coming into question.
3. The "eyewitness" who sounded so credible on "earthfiles" has the wrong date on the event, no explanations yet, and her testimony is also coming under heavy fire.
4. Over at ATS the split personalities are trying to decide whether to go full steam ahead on debunking or give it some credence.
5. The lunatics at lucianarchy are as usual attacking and demeaning anybody who doesn't toe their party line.

So what do we have (as usual)? A spaghetti ball of info/disinfo with the accusation meatballs flying.

As our friend Stonewaller would say: Good job, agents of deception!!
View my Blog

You can't photoshop logic.
Max
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby Springer » Tue Jan 30, 2007 7:02 pm

Max wrote:3. The "eyewitness" who sounded so credible on "earthfiles" has the wrong date on the event, no explanations yet,

First I've heard of this! Where do you see this? If this is true, I would REALLY like to see it, that's a pretty big mispeak.

Max wrote:her testimony is also coming under heavy fire.

There is a "turf war" trying to happen over this, while the ONLY thing we (ATS) care about is getting more witnesses to come foreward and hopefuly more images, the "usual suspects" are all wasting time time decrying the testimony of the ONLY eyewitness that has come forward and ANSWERED EVERYONE's questions instead of just a "select few" people's questions.

Why the hell aren't THEY out beating the bushes for more data like we are? It appears as though they don't CARE about the facts, all they care about is getting publicity for themselves. PITIFUL.

Springer...
Never argue with an idiot. He'll only take you DOWN to his level and beat you with experience!
Springer

Postby Max » Tue Jan 30, 2007 8:15 pm

Springer, as you can see from the tone of my post, I am listing the things I'm reading about this furball over the last two days. I am not defending any of it. Near as I can gather, if I remember accurately, the reference was to when she appeared on perhaps the Jeff Rense program??? I believe that is the contention, that she stated then that it was the 6th, and later changed it to the 7th. It's the typical stuff a person (with limited time to devote to this) has to sift through and try to differentiate between the fly-shit and the pepper.
View my Blog

Max
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby Hydden » Tue Jan 30, 2007 8:18 pm

Springer wrote:
Why the hell aren't THEY out beating the bushes for more data like we are? It appears as though they don't CARE about the facts, all they care about is getting publicity for themselves. PITIFUL.

Springer...

AMEN!! And I *mean* it!

Hydden
Hydden
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Postby Springer » Tue Jan 30, 2007 9:42 pm

Max wrote:Springer, as you can see from the tone of my post, I am listing the things I'm reading about this furball over the last two days. I am not defending any of it. Near as I can gather, if I remember accurately, the reference was to when she appeared on perhaps the Jeff Rense program??? I believe that is the contention, that she stated then that it was the 6th, and later changed it to the 7th. It's the typical stuff a person (with limited time to devote to this) has to sift through and try to differentiate between the fly-s^~t and the pepper.

Umm the witness we've been talking to has never talked with Rense. Guess there's more than one out there?

Springer...
Never argue with an idiot. He'll only take you DOWN to his level and beat you with experience!
Springer

Postby Max » Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:00 pm

Springer wrote:Umm the witness we've been talking to has never talked with Rense. Guess there's more than one out there?
Springer...

I had some free time Sat. & Sun. so I started googling the O'hare/UFO story, since this one really interests me. There is an amazing amount of commentary building out there, most of it muddled, heading in every direction. I didn't get the sense that there was another witness, but who knows. I was hoping people like you and others who have better sources and more experience in sorting out stuff like this would help us out. The talk i saw was that prior to her interview with Linda Howe she had made her statement in relation to the sixth of Nov. Not such a big deal in my book, I do that all the time myself, all that's needed is an explanation.
View my Blog

Max
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby Hydden » Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:44 pm

The only witnesses that I've seen come forward is the one on the YouTube video in one of my previous posts that appeared on the Rense show, and the lady that's posting over at ATS under name EyeWitness. The way the man described himself in the YouTube video sounds like maybe it was the RampAgentX person because he said he and his partner were the ones that moved the planes around on the tarmacs.

The other lady, EyeWitness, that has been answering questions over on ATS, was just there to pick up a friend.

Right?

Hydden
Hydden
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Postby cartoonsyndicate » Tue Jan 30, 2007 11:11 pm

The entire subject has become ridiculous. The Chicago airport siting is extremely important. Let's just concentrate on that. No grassy knoll shit- just facts.

rense.com is a notorious antisemitic site and so everything there is suspect. Rense has just one agenda- defaming Jews and denying the holocaust. If that makes him happy- OK. Hopefully it doesn't make you happy.

It doesn't make me happy.
Last edited by cartoonsyndicate on Tue Jan 30, 2007 11:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
amidst the growing ripples and wiry bamboos, broken in youth like the teeth of a mutant.. Afterburn, ca 1978
cartoonsyndicate
Suspended

Postby ryguy » Tue Jan 30, 2007 11:36 pm

cartoonsyndicate wrote:The entire subject has become ridiculous. The Chicago airport siting is important. Let's just concentrate on that. No grassy knoll s^~t- just facts.

I agree - but as with most of these cases, you get a lot of people coming out of the woodwork who claim themselves witness. Some may be legit, others not so much. It's a matter of if and how they answer questions - and Springer's right, the most important thing at the moment is to beat the bushes and try to get to those legitimate witnesses. The problem is the ones who aren't so legit tend to muddy up the waters. I'm not going to comment on them either way, because I've not pounded the pavement in this case, so reserve judgement until more data is available. But regardless of witnesses, as Toon stated well - it's the sighting that's important...and subsequent sightings!

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby cartoonsyndicate » Wed Jan 31, 2007 12:01 am

Ry,

The sightings are indeed important. They are not rare. Thousands upon thousands of accounts. Thousands of testimonies to abduction, millions of sightings. There are some very bright researchers in this field, such as Dr. Dave Jacobs, Stan Friedman, Bud Hopkins, et al who have been ridiculed and ignored.

I truly believe that these brave researchers are about to be validated.

cs
amidst the growing ripples and wiry bamboos, broken in youth like the teeth of a mutant.. Afterburn, ca 1978
cartoonsyndicate
Suspended

Postby Hydden » Wed Jan 31, 2007 12:18 am

I agree, CS

One of my favorite scenes in any movie was when they were picking on poor "Russell Casse" (Randy Quaid) in the movie "Independence Day" and while they were laughing, one of those huge UFO's glided over the diner they were all in.

I would love to see the faces of some of these skeptics when this all breaks as true. It would truly be priceless.

Hydden
Hydden
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Postby cartoonsyndicate » Wed Jan 31, 2007 12:27 am

i think, hydden, we will not have long to wait. it all had to do with recognition. that is happening now. my own feeling is that within the next few weeks all will be exposed. yikes!

cs
cartoonsyndicate
Suspended

Postby Hydden » Wed Jan 31, 2007 12:38 am

cartoonsyndicate wrote:i think, hydden, we will not have long to wait. it all had to do with recognition. that is happening now. my own feeling is that within the next few weeks all will be exposed. yikes!

cs

I really pray that you're right!
So many people have been waiting for so long for the truth to come out.

Finally, we'll be able to move on to bigger and better things (hopefully!)

Hydden

Quick Question (to all):
Out of curiousity, if there were a mass hovering/landing that happened around the world tomorrow, would you go to work the next day? How would be the first way this would effect you?
Hydden
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Postby Springer » Wed Jan 31, 2007 12:41 am

There is a VERY TINY disinfo campaign being waged by the "turf envy" crowd. That's why we have been IGNORING the people who want to bitch about us trying to get more data. :lol:

It's just ludicrous, they have NOTHING, because they do NO WORK, so they try to get traction by insinuating we seek only publicity. It's just stupid and I don't do stupid (see my signature).

The "eyewitness" who has come forward on ATS is very legitimate and has never, that I am aware of, ever got her dates wrong or talked to anyone other than myself, Jeff JRitzmann and Linda Moulton Howe. ;)

I agree with CS, this story has been flung in every possible direction but I don't care.

We are in direct contact with the managing editor of the Tribune and the minute Mr. Hilkevich gets back from vacation I believe we'll be getting more data. :)

In the mean time, we are pursuing dozens of leads that have come through the "Contact ATS" button and our Anonymous posting board. We are doing our best Due Diligence on these and will report more when we are able.

EVERYONE, who has an interest in this phenom should be pursuing this as they can as well IMHO. :)

Springer...
Springer

PreviousNext

Google

Return to UFOs