Aliens (Experiences)

General UFO stories

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Aliens (Experiences)

Postby stan » Tue May 23, 2006 5:11 am

I've always had this fear of aliens, mainly the Grey aliens. I had to reach a certain point when I was a kid where I could watch a movie with aliens in it without getting freaked out. Even the innocent looking ones on Close Encounters of the Third Kind scared me. I don't know what it was based on. But I think it may have to do with an abduction experience, that I don't really remember but may be locked away somewhere in my subconscious. Two things came with this fear, fear of being completely alone at night with noone in the home, and fear of darkness. but I still do don't like to sleep in total darkness because I fear aliens hiding out and coming to get me, I have to close my closet and bathroom door at night because I'm worried that aliens are going to come out of there. When a blackout happens that is when I FREAK out because I feel the most vulnerable to them because I can't see anything at all.

But let me get to the most interesting part, a dream I had when I was about 8 or 9. I call it a dream because I don't know if it was real, but it sure was vivid. I was sleeping in the living room on the couch because I liked sleeping there more than in my bedroom. In my dream I wake up, and I am in the living room. Noone else is awake. Then somehow I either saw what was going on outside in my head, or I went out there, and saw about 7 to 8 short tan-colored aliens. It looked like some of them were wearing red around their waists, it could've been underwear or some kind of belt. my memory is a bit fuzzy. They were marching about per the directions of the leader who called out sounds that I couldn't understand, sort of like how the military calls out "about face" etc etc and then the whole group moves that way. Then I'm back inside. the strangest part of the dream is that I remember them banging on the door and then they knock down the door and come into the house. then I'm awake and surprisingly the door is there, and I wonder oh that must've been a dream because the door's still there....but when I told this dream to my sister I thought she was lying because she said she had a similar dream, with short tan colored aliens too....
stan

Re: Aliens

Postby ryguy » Tue May 23, 2006 5:22 am

stan wrote:Then I'm back inside. the strangest part of the dream is that I remember them banging on the door and then they knock down the door and come into the house. then I'm awake and surprisingly the door is there, and I wonder oh that must've been a dream because the door's still there....but when I told this dream to my sister I thought she was lying because she said she had a similar dream, with short tan colored aliens too....

Welcome to the forum Stan - good to see you here!

"Abductee" experiences or dreams are definitely welcome here, and I really have an interest in the experiences of those who go through this. I'm just curious, was this a common re-occurring dream for you. Do you remember how young you were when it started, and when did it stop (has it stopped?)

-Ry
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Shawnna » Tue May 23, 2006 5:25 am

Wow, Stan...... that really sounds pretty darn scary!
:shock:

Have you had any recent dreams like that? Do you still need the light on to sleep? Does this have an impact on your daily life?

Thanks for sharing that with us. Look forward to hearing more if you're so inclined.

Always,
Shawnna
"The only thing we found that makes the emptiness bearable is................... each other."

From the movie "Contact"

Shawnna's Reality
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Re: Aliens

Postby stan » Tue May 23, 2006 5:17 pm

ryguy wrote:
stan wrote:Then I'm back inside. the strangest part of the dream is that I remember them banging on the door and then they knock down the door and come into the house. then I'm awake and surprisingly the door is there, and I wonder oh that must've been a dream because the door's still there....but when I told this dream to my sister I thought she was lying because she said she had a similar dream, with short tan colored aliens too....

Welcome to the forum Stan - good to see you here!

"Abductee" experiences or dreams are definitely welcome here, and I really have an interest in the experiences of those who go through this. I'm just curious, was this a common re-occurring dream for you. Do you remember how young you were when it started, and when did it stop (has it stopped?)

-Ry

I only remember the dream happening once.
stan

Google

Return to UFOs