dan smith

General UFO stories

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Postby You Can Call Me Ray » Mon Jun 18, 2007 2:24 pm

dan wrote:It would directly follow that if there is indeed anything answering to our notion of God, that something must be infinite. Given an infinite Creator, then surely Creation would also be infinite.

1) You have simply assumed an infinite Creator. You have not shown that the Creator must be infinite.

2) Infinite is a concept. It is not realizable (for what should be obvious reasons). Infinite just means "bigger than you can possible imagine".

It should be obvious that, to a being on the surface of a 3-D world who cannot perceive curvature that the world appears "infinite". We cannot (as yet) detect the curvature of Information back upon itself. But once this is realized, we see just how finite our Infoverse is.

Ray
The Universe is an Integrated System. Operational, Functional, and Physical.
You Can Call Me Ray
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby You Can Call Me Ray » Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:41 pm

caryn wrote:It’s at this point that Information Theory kicks in….closed loops of information as apposed to open loops. I’m hoping Ray might expound on that?

The concepts of ZERO and INFINITY are a lot closer to one another than some may think, although in physicality they engender different responses from sensing and actuating devices. This is why we study the "poles (infinities) and zeros" that form the response of any physical plant one wishes to control.

Ray
The Universe is an Integrated System. Operational, Functional, and Physical.
You Can Call Me Ray
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby Serpentime » Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:46 am

You Can Call Me Ray wrote:The concepts of ZERO and INFINITY are a lot closer to one another than some may think, although in physicality they engender different responses from sensing and actuating devices.

Ah, sort of like Black and White represent polarities of the visible spectrum of light, yet equally represent the quanitative absence of color...?

I get it. (I think? :))

Serp
"Life's fantasy... To be locked away, and still to think you're free."

-- Ronnie Dio
Serpentime
Valued Contributor

Postby caryn » Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:41 pm

Dan on OM:

"So what do I have over Jake & Jack & Co.?

I have thirty years of attending to the Force within and without……and I have two things to show for it: the most comprehensive and coherent examination of the Force, anywhere, and, yes, Ron……..

So what does that make me? It makes me the leading candidate for a minimalist messiah.

The only alternatives are to sit on your thumbs waiting for a maxi-messiah, or join the lemmings in a mad dash for the cliff!

Is there another alternative?

Dan"

The ‘Force’ and R2D2 ? – I thought all he had got to date was a stroke and psoriasis – amounts to the same thing – metaphorically, I’m sure. G-d moves in mysterious ways.
caryn
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby Serpentime » Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:04 am

I didn't know that Dan was a Jedi Knight. :shock:

Most impressive, young Skywalker... 8)

Serp ;)
"Life's fantasy... To be locked away, and still to think you're free."

-- Ronnie Dio
Serpentime
Valued Contributor

Postby ryguy » Fri Oct 05, 2007 4:09 pm

Dan Smith is at it Again....

I'm reproducing the entire article here, however this original article came from the link below. Some recent contacts I received over the past few days suggest the same that the author below implies - that this has become a "serious" matter. However, I don't personally believe that it has, to be honest.

Personally - it's nothing that we haven't seen before happen again and again in "their" contacts and conversations with Gary Bekkum and Starstream Research. Only the venue has now changed. Dan is using OM as a vehicle instead of his blog. The path is the same, however - create drama...try to attract attention....and then sizzle out flat.

If you don't believe me...just watch.

I would like to make one tiny correction:

In a message dated 9/28/2007 5:56:15 P.M. Central Daylight Time, pandolfi@**** quotes Dan paraphrasing Ron:
"Hal is ... wittingly or unwittingly..defrauding the USG."

FWIW, to accuse a scientist of fraud is legally actionable.

Hal

Not that I care either way - but that statement is only half true. It is only legally actionable if it isn't supported by evidence. In which case, if it is supported by evidence, it might be legally actionable, but not against the person making the accusation.

---

http://stargate007.blogspot.com/2007/09/secrets-revealed-mr-smiths-spy-games.html

------Start of Article-----

Sunday, September 30, 2007
SECRETS Revealed: Mr. Smith's Spy Games
Mr. Dan Smith is either breaking the rules or playing by someone else's covert game plan.

Smith's latest move was to post what appear to be sensitive email messages to a public forum, Open Minds Forum, and in the process transmuting private messages into open source material.
At issue: Smith's allegations that a meeting with physicist Robert Park arranged by Smith at the request of Dr. Ronald S. Pandolfi was about potential misuse of government resources for research into high-frequency gravity waves.

Note: I was included in the original email from Smith. The replies were later posted at Open Minds Forum.

They are reproduced here without comment, as we await for a response from Mr. Smith et al.

We are concerned about this series of 'leaks' given that in the original email message we received from Mr. Smith, some of the email addresses appear to have originated with the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA). The addresses in question are @dia.mil

----- Original Message -----
To: "Pandolfi, Ronald S" ; "Pesses_CNTR, Mark E." ; "Robert"
Cc: "kit green" ; "Hal Puthoff" ; "Jack Sarfatti" ; "Gary S. Bekkum / SSR" ; "Christopher Iversen" ;

Sent: Friday, September 28, 2007 4:29 PM
Subject: Re: Foot in Mouth

>
> So be it...........
>
>
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: "Pandolfi, Ronald S"
> To: "Dan Smith"
> Cc: "Pesses_CNTR, Mark E."
> Sent: Friday, September 28, 2007 3:56 PM
> Subject: Foot in Mouth
>
>
> Dan,
>
> Last time we spoke I asked you to arrange for a meeting with Professor ....
> You asked if you should describe the purpose of the meeting. I responded
> that since you are not aware of the purpose of the meeting you should state
> that your sole role was arranging for the meeting based on your past
> relationship. Today I learned that you have been describing what you
> perceive to be the purpose of the meeting to Jack and Hal. Fun as it might
> be to jerk their chain, you are way off the reservation. Please clarify to
> these people that you remain unaware of the purpose of the meeting which
> will
> not be revealed prior to the meeting. After the meeting, you will be free
> to
> describe what actually took place.
>
> Ron
>

[This was received later, from Ron, according to Mr. Smith]

Dan received degrees from the University of Maryland in physics and philosophy. He occasionally provides pro bono counsel to the US Government, providing a representational
perspective from the lunatic, scamming, and general fringe science communities. He currently appears to be too unstable to provide a valuable contribution but may recover over the weekend. I'll check with him and decide whether or not he should participate.

---- Original Message -----
To: Green, Christopher ; Puthoff@**** ; pandolfi@**** ; Mpogo@****
Cc: Jack Sarfatti
Sent: Sunday, September 30, 2007 12:20 PM
Subject: Re: Proposed meeting -- addendum -- rkhd finesse --

Hal and Kit,

I went to bed last night thinking I was a dunce, and woke up this morning thinking I was a genius or, more accurately, a magician.

It seems that the Soap Opera has been transmographied into a slight-of-hand act. It might also be called misdirection. By taking that ever so cheap-shot at Hal, and by having Kit get on his High Horse to come charging to Hal’s defense, we have become a conspiracy of dunces or geniuses, depending on one’s PoV.

At the very least, I was able to trick the Great RP, CI sleuth extraordinaire, into transmitting at 1:27 pm yesterday, without comment, into the public domain via the Sarfatti list-serve, my entire original polemic concerning the allegation of the greatest, and still unfolding, conspiracy in history.

I think it is called: ‘choking on a gnat (in order to) swallow an elephant.’

In the future annals of intelligence leger-de-main, this maneuver may become known as the R,K,H&D finesse, assuming, of course, that R is not paid merely to be a dunce.

Bless you, Hal, for having made possible one of the greatest Intelligence ploys of all-time. Now please don't call your lawyer........

Dan

----- Original Message -----
To: Puthoff@**** ; pandolfi@**** ; dantsmith@comcast.net ; Mpogo@****
Sent: Sunday, September 30, 2007 10:10 AM
Subject: RE: Proposed meeting -- addendum

Indeed. As is publically accusing a person with seven current contracts with the Intelligence Community, four classified...with a distinguished career in Intelligence to boot, and who is the current Chair of the Science Board for the Undersecretary of Defense for Chem/Nuclear/Biological matters...as being in the pay of a Foreign Power who is wittingly passing them classified material. Later denials that what was meant was that it might be a
"hypothetical" that was really meant is not exculpatory in a Tort Action for personal and professional libel. When written confirmation exists that the person doing the posting was doing it as part of an agreed "Protocol" with a sitting Senior member of the DNI, by name...it becomes rather important for other reasons. Most courts would not see it as an innocent "mistake" when the identical pattern is repeated three times in one year.

Sent: Saturday, September 29, 2007 7:34 PM
To: pandolfi@****; dantsmith@comcast.net; Mpogo@****
Cc: Green, Christopher
Subject: Re: Proposed meeting -- addendum

In a message dated 9/28/2007 5:56:15 P.M. Central Daylight Time, pandolfi@**** quotes Dan paraphrasing Ron:
"Hal is ... wittingly or unwittingly..defrauding the USG."

FWIW, to accuse a scientist of fraud is legally actionable.

Hal

email addresses clipped
« Last Edit: Today at 6:30pm by dan »

-----End of Article----
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Previous

Google

Return to UFOs