dan smith

General UFO stories

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Postby TheShadow » Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:36 pm

ryguy wrote:
TheShadow wrote:I may not post here often but y'all are right on in regards to this guy!!

Thanks for your post Shadow - good to see you still hangin' out. ;)

-Ry

Well lately it seems i need to come here for a reality break......with that being the Smithy's recruiting HQ. (ie: a certain individual cramming DS into every thread as if true disclosure is happening in the Smithy cult thread and anyone that doesnt follow.... well you get the point.)....and with all the die hard believers in this new California drone hoax...sometimes a little sanity helps!!

Stil love OM but i do enjoy a level playing field and hearing both sides of the story!
TheShadow
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Postby Max » Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:53 pm

mario wrote:
You are, I suppose, referring to Cabala. I know a little about this. The Zohar can only be studied in Svat. Please do not popularize the ideas of Cabala for reasons of vanity.

I'll note, just for information, that Cabalist analysis has nothing to to with pantheism. It has only to do with the sparks of El Shaddai. It is reserved for the Children of Israel only. The results of the study of Cabala will soon be known. And that is all that I am allowed to say about it.

Mario Safati

Mario Safati

Uh-oh, the first of the tired-huddled masses has arrived, RY. Maybe it's time to start that new thread?!
View my Blog

You can't photoshop logic.
Max
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby caryn » Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:11 pm

Mario

No, I’m referring to Hermetic Qabalah as stated elsewhere –

I know of no Jewish Kabbalist who would spell it with a C, as you have.
caryn
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby mario » Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:13 pm

Max wrote:
mario wrote:
You are, I suppose, referring to Cabala. I know a little about this. The Zohar can only be studied in Svat. Please do not popularize the ideas of Cabala for reasons of vanity.

I'll note, just for information, that Cabalist analysis has nothing to to with pantheism. It has only to do with the sparks of El Shaddai. It is reserved for the Children of Israel only. The results of the study of Cabala will soon be known. And that is all that I am allowed to say about it.

Mario Safati

Mario Safati

Uh-oh, the first of the tired-huddled masses has arrived, RY. Maybe it's time to start that new thread?!

Why would you say this? Am I the tired/ huddled? I was just making a point. Mean statements about me do not hurt me, nor do they serve our purpose of uncovering.
ai on the ski
mario
aka Toon - BANNED

Postby Max » Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:18 pm

No offense to you was intended. If you look at previous posts you will find where RY made such a reference to the flood of new people we might expect to get as a result of some recent events transpiring. The inscription on the Statue of Liberty is certainly not meant to be offensive to anyone!
View my Blog

Max
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby mario » Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:47 pm

I just want to add that Dan Smith is reading his own entrails. How is this possible? He has his head up his ass. Just my opinion. Ignore him.

Mario
ai on the ski
mario
aka Toon - BANNED

Postby mario » Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:51 pm

Max wrote:No offense to you was intended. If you look at previous posts you will find where RY made such a reference to the flood of new people we might expect to get as a result of some recent events transpiring. The inscription on the Statue of Liberty is certainly not meant to be offensive to anyone!

All right, Max. Please forgive me for ignoring you in the future.

Mario
ai on the ski
mario
aka Toon - BANNED

Postby Max » Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:59 pm

mario wrote:
All right, Max. Please forgive me for ignoring you in the future.

Mario

You might want to be careful how you approach a new forum, my friend. First you insult a dedicated researcher, caryn, by insinuating she is doing something out of vanity, something which you have absolutely no basis for, and then this. If you expect respect here, you'd better practice a little of it yourself.
View my Blog

Max
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby mario » Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:17 pm

caryn wrote:Mario

No, I’m referring to Hermetic Qabalah as stated elsewhere –

I know of no Jewish Kabbalist who would spell it with a C, as you have.

'Hermetic' I wouldn't know from second base. And as for spelling- you now know one.

And as for Max- we all 'do something(s) out of vanity.' If Caryn was insulted I'm sure she will speak for herself. She is by far the brightest light on this forum and by no means requires your gallant help. And you are not 'my friend' until you earn it. Pardon me for forgetting to ignore you.
ai on the ski
mario
aka Toon - BANNED

Postby dan » Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:22 pm

I'll admit, i have a hankering after caryn, myself.....

sometimes i confuse her with sophie...can't imagine why??

....in search of sophie.....

sophie was much nicer to me...or so i thot in my stuporous state...

some girls don't like boys like me, but, hey, some girls do....
Last edited by dan on Thu Jun 07, 2007 11:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dan
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Max » Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:32 pm

mario wrote:And as for Max- we all 'do something(s) out of vanity.' If Caryn was insulted I'm sure she will speak for herself. She is by far the brightest light on this forum and by no means requires your gallant help. And you are not 'my friend' until you earn it. Pardon me for forgetting to ignore you.

Ok, I see where you and I are going. Duly noted.
View my Blog

Max
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby Zep Tepi » Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:33 pm

Mario, mario, mario...

Or should that be toon, toon toon...?

You're gone, again.
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby Max » Fri Jun 08, 2007 4:43 pm

Well, since I seem to be the designated dumpster-diver for things OM:

If anybody cares, and I doubt there are many (or any), Dan seems to be losing 'em faster than he's gaining 'em over at OM.

One thing I've noticed is that he wants only those that are "ready to believe"! Those that pose even the slightest threat, or appear to be intelligent or able to think critically, he quickly finds a way to dispose of them by insulting and/or demeaning. Tough to see how he's going to gather 12 Apostles this way.

But, as to the main reason for my visit over there, I wanted to see the reaction to Dan's suggestion of bringing OM folks over here. Here it is from Jake:

"""You have suggested to some of RU's members to come here and dialog. The ones who have been engaging you feel that is not an option they would like to pursue. You then suggested that perhaps a few of us could join in at RU, as an alternative approach.

Although I agree that a larger body of participators could offer everyone a more meaningful outcome, and feel as Ryan that such a scenario could be possible . . . I do not feel however, that at this time everyone involved would be able to work together in sufficient harmony to make such an exercise collectively beneficial. Put simply . . . some of us could, some of us can't.

Although I have long felt Ray's body matrix exhortations contains import (and have told him so in an email long ago), my personal interests at this time are more spacial than analytical, and so I feel I could not contribute much, other to simply remain mute while reading and learning.

Same too with Kabballah/Cabala/Qabalah, I spend some time on this a couple years ago (pre-Serpo days) and although I do learn from these studies, I find them generally elementary to Essenic Studies, as they lack the mystical Yashua revelations.

For the benefit and comfort of all involved, I believe OM and RU will both function better once removed.

Much of what I post on your threads is in the interest to help spur understanding to those reading the concepts you are attempting to convey. I am foremost acting as a Moderator, a facilitator. Contrary to what may seem to be going on, I am not engaging. RU does not seem to understand this about me. If I truly engage, the subject will wonder in ways that may inhibit a freer flow of the BPW Hypothesis, that you wish to help clarify here. I hold much in reserve.

Hope this provides some clarity and insight to how OM wishes to proceed."""
View my Blog

Max
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby Max » Fri Jun 08, 2007 5:10 pm

In a brand new update Starstream has addressed some of the disturbing questions regarding OM and the motivations of its owner. The following is an excerpt. The complete article can be found at:

http://stargate007.blogspot.com/

Friday, June 8, 2007
A New Menu Item? "Open Minds" with Disinformation Filling?

Have we uncovered another potential menu item for Caryn Anscomb's Disclosure Deli?

Question of the Day:

Is Bren Burton, owner and a co-administrator of OpenMinds Forum.com becoming an (unwitting) agent of disinformation?

Burton describes Open Minds Forum as a "research, reporting and discussion on-line organisation with an overseeing partnership of six international 'UFO/ET Disclosure' non-invested researchers. By day, Dr's, Business Consultants, Theologists, Social Workers and other professionals."

OK, so far no problem. Forums are great places to entertain all kinds of fringe interests, including tales of the government's real-life X-Files.

Recently Mr. Burton moved from forum administrator to journalist, by posting a few stories with the on-line news organization American Chronicle, thus guaranteeing placement in the Google News search rankings.

In a story titled, "Alien 'visitor' shot at Area 51? Astonishing new UFO disclosures," Mr. Burton moves one step closer to becoming an unwitting disinformation operative, beginning with:

"I have recently discovered (through an insider contact) an intriguing release from a genuine DIA (Defence Intelligence Agency) which details an account of a 'shooting' of an "alien visitor" supposedly detained at the top secret establishment Area 51, Groom Lake, Nevada - known in ufological circles as 'Dream Land'."

Exactly what/who is a "genuine DIA" and what release is being referred to? Is the "insider contact" a source?

...........It appears that Mr. Burton has become the publicity agent for another bird-brained tale of extraterrestrial intrigue, and this time, it's murder! This certainly trumps the dramatic impact the previous Internet rumor machine touting SERPO: a human extraterrestrial exchange program.
View my Blog

Max
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby Max » Sat Jun 09, 2007 3:42 pm

From my buddy:

""""There is, finally then, only one miracle I am going to have to perform. I am going to have to convince a handful of you that immaterialism is the only way to connect any dots at all. That it is the only way to make even one particle of sense out of this whole world. In, say, five days, I will have to convince five of you what it took Sophia five years to convince me, or........or, I'm gonna have to eat my hat and fold up my little tent here......how about that, sports fans???

Where is the smart money now, Max? Put your money where your mouth is!!!

Dan """
--------------------------------------

Lets see. on the one corner we have: Five days??

On the other corner we have: 1992??

My money is on caryn, Dan.

Care to print this one at OM?

-------------------------------------------------------------
Chicken Little’s Eulogy:

1992:

Cluck cluck, cluck cluck cluck, Disclosure, cluck cluck. Cluck cluck imminent, cluck cluck ET cluck cluck God, cluck cluck cluck cluck, me Holy Ghost, cluck.

1997:

Cluck cluck, cluck cluck cluck, Disclosure, cluck cluck. Cluck cluck imminent, cluck cluck ET cluck cluck God, cluck cluck cluck cluck, me Holy Ghost, cluck.

2000:

2005:

2007:

Cluck cluck, cluck cluck cluck, Disclosure, cluck cluck. Cluck cluck imminent, cluck cluck ET cluck cluck God, cluck cluck cluck cluck, me Jesus, me God, cluck.

2010:

Cluck cluck, cluck cluck cluck, Disclosure, cluck cluck. Cluck cluck imminent, cluck cluck ET cluck cluck God, cluck cluck cluck cluck, me God, cluck.

2017:

Cluck cluck, cluck cluck cluck, Disclosure, cluck cluck. Cluck cluck imminent, cluck cluck ET cluck cluck God, cluck cluck cluck cluck, me God, cluck.

2022:

Cluck cluck, cluck cluck cluck, Disclosure, cluck cluck. Cluck cluck imminent, cluck cluck ET cluck cluck God, cluck cluck cluck cluck, me confused, cluck.

The Epitaph

Croaked.........

Chicken Little’s Lament:

Hey Sophie, won’tcha let me in, cluck? Oh crap!

Mmmm - the Sounds of Silence.

Cluck.....Cluck.....cluck.....cluck..... Shocked
View my Blog

Max
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

PreviousNext

Google

Return to UFOs