Roswell explained? Potential NEW evidence!

General UFO stories

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Re: Roswell explained? Potential NEW evidence!

Postby ryguy » Thu Oct 09, 2008 2:03 pm

Excellent update - thanks for sharing. I hope you're able to solidify the lead and eventually report it so that the timeline can be made even more accurate.

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Re: Roswell explained? Potential NEW evidence!

Postby lost_shaman » Sat Oct 11, 2008 4:40 am

Yeah Ry it is interesting to finally have one lead. As far as I know there hasn't been a location for the 'Diner' identified. Considering that the 'Timeline' is "ambiguous" at best, identifying the 'Diner' in question and it's location could be key in making sense of this story.

Here's the rub... Identifying a potential 'Diner' is not the same thing as identifying 'the Diner' in question. Obviously.

The real problem that I have now is that the location of the potential 'Diner' I'm now considering a 'lead'. It is only a viable stopping point in the recovery of a MOGUL balloon flight for a small percentage of New Mexico balloon flights. The saving grace is that Dr. Crary probably didn't record every expedition into the back country that he actually made in his journal reproduced in the AF report. And that NONE of us has actually read what he wrote about this alleged episode in his memoirs and Letters where this story allegedly originates and can only make general assumptions based on the second-hand story we were presented with.
lost_shaman
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Previous

Google

Return to UFOs