Unidentifieds (Experiences)

General UFO stories

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Unidentifieds (Experiences)

Postby dragonfire » Wed May 24, 2006 1:49 am

Not to show my age, but in the mid sixties, traveling with my parents late at night on I-90 somewhere between Syacuse and Rochester, NY. I was laying in the back well where the top would normally be, if it was down, staring out at the clear night sky and all the stars. I saw three points of lights coming, following the highway, Literally out of nowhere a fourth object caught up to the three, and all three were traveling at an instant the same speed as the fourth was going. Before I could even blink, all four caught up to a fifth that didn't at the time seem to be moving, when all five changed direction from west to straight up toward the east with no curviture at all to he move and vanished out of sight into space. From that moment on I knew we were not alone.

Second incdent occured on our street one clear night when my sister spoted a moving object. We followed its path and low and behold in went down in the wooded area behind our house down the street. Neighbors call the police believing a plane had gone down, Albany airport was close by, some that saw it out their back windows could not describe it and said it was only a round light. I tried to go back through the woods to see if I could get a look. I was rudely stopped by someone in plain clothes and told to go home. For the life of me, I cannot figure out how they got there so fast.

The incident was never recorded, I tried to find old police reports, I still have friends on the force, but there is nothing.

Then the big one that so many saw, and no big deal was made of it, I still don't understand, it is recorded and there are still reports available, That was at the GE plant in Schenectady, NY, A large round, silver ball, others thought it was flatter, just sat in front of GE. There were many witnesses to that one, to me it looked like a big marble covered in mercury, the swirling on the surface reminded me of that. The thing must have been 50' in diameter, it was very hard to miss. Then just shot of and disappeared.

Two things come to mind, GE power plant, and for the second, a 50,000 watt transmitter for a local radio station. There must be a connection.

I wish I had seen the 100' cigar craft hovering over the Noll's atomic lab. Only heard about it from a classmate that lived across the street from the plant.

I don't care what anyone says, when you see, you believe. We are not alone.
Irritating the world, one person at a time
dragonfire
Latrine Only

Google

Return to UFOs