Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

MAJOR UPDATE IMMINENT

Postby Zep Tepi » Mon Jul 02, 2007 4:34 pm

Watch this space.
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby TheShadow » Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:00 pm

Damn I hate teasers!!

How long we have to wait?? Ive been staring and refreshing at the screen here for 20 minutes already!
TheShadow
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Postby Zep Tepi » Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:17 pm

It is being worked on right now. Trust me, the content of this report will be worth the wait. I anticipate a "brief" outline of what we have uncovered, followed later by the report itself.

There is a lot of work that needs to be done, highlighting the evidence we have uncovered and a lengthy connecting of the dots. We have everything we need for the report, but it's a lot to put together.

Sorry to tease, but events behind the scenes made it clear we cannot wait any longer, and now is the time to step up to the plate and publish everything we know.

Cheers,
Zep
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby TheShadow » Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:10 pm

Well......i'm intrigued!!
TheShadow
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Postby ScaRZ » Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:24 pm

I was just about to post and see if you guys had any news for us.
Looking forward to whatever you have.
ScaRZ
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby TheShadow » Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:34 pm

Hey fellas,
Wheres the update??
TheShadow
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Postby Zep Tepi » Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:30 pm

Click here for an update.

The blog has also been updated with the same information (link in sig below).

Cheers,
Zep
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby wetsystems » Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:11 pm

In my opinion this exposition is just more nonsense speculation thrown on bonfires of futility. No such agency exists. Where's the beef???
wetsystems
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby Zep Tepi » Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:24 pm

Thanks for your opinion, Toon. You are completely and utterly wrong - as you will see - but thanks anyway.

Imaginary Intelligence Agency...
Toon wrote:No such agency exists.

Well duh! ;)

Cheers,
Zep
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby Becker44 » Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:04 pm

Hi Guys,

Wow looks like a ton of work and a bombshell to come. Any information on the timing of the full report?

Thanks,

Becker
Becker44

Postby ryguy » Wed Jul 04, 2007 3:34 am

Yes - it's going to take some significant work. It won't be finished this weekend, we'll have to see how it progresses by the end of the weekend though. We're talking thousands of documents and correspondence involving a number of people and a multitude of topics that need to be laid out accurately and fairly. I assure you, when it's completed, it will be balanced, fair, and accurate. What Steve mentioned at the end, regarding recent activies and comments about us - I believe these are premptive and premature motions made out of unnecessary fear and worry on the part of a few who are making some incorrect assumptions.

This isn't going to be like the Serpo articles...this one is very different. It requires a sensitivity, carefulness, and open-mindedness...and it isn't going to be easy to do. The goal is to do it fairly, in an unbiased way, and to provide every side to the story. Not an easy task, but I think it's possible. I believe it can be done fairly. This is a growing process, and I guess this will be a test of a certain maturity toward a subject that at times can prove to be very immature.

Enjoy the 4th of July everyone (in the U.S.)...have a great holiday. And I'll see you all next week.

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby ryguy » Sun Jul 15, 2007 4:27 am

Sorry for the long wait folks. A number of people have emailed asking for an update, and I want to apologize for the long wait. A number of issues have come up (as we kind of initially expected they would) - that prevent us from working in peace.

Those issues have resolved themselves for the most part. About 75% of the necessary data is collated - the next step is the outline and full article drafts, which, once started actually go very quickly. We've gotten pretty good at the process of researching, organizing, writing and editing articles. The bulk of the work is researching and organizing...the writing and editing should move quickly on this one.

We've allowed ourselves to get sidetracked, for that I apologize. We're still working on this, and a number of good friends have promised to carry the story and link to it. So we promise to keep plugging away.

Thanks for all of the interest as well. Your comments and positive feedback have been very helpful.

Best,
-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby MikeJamieson » Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:37 pm

This sounds like it's an exposition on three decades of disinformation
operations?

I've stopped blogging so I think I can try and begin to catch up (again).

You guys are sure devoted! Glad to see that.

Oh....glad to see our favorite BS detector back.
MikeJamieson
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby wetsystems » Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:30 pm

MikeJamieson wrote:This sounds like it's an exposition on three decades of disinformation
operations?

I've stopped blogging so I think I can try and begin to catch up (again).

You guys are sure devoted! Glad to see that.

...and that might be?

Hi Mike. Good to see you're still alive!
And I should remark that I am saving my insults for Toon for "just the right time" when I will strike at his soft, white underbelly for maximum damage and humiliation. Ray Hudson 2007
wetsystems
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby Springer » Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:48 pm

Any progress on the update? :)

Springer...
Never argue with an idiot. He'll only take you DOWN to his level and beat you with experience!
Springer

Next

Google

Return to UFOs