MAJOR UPDATE IMMINENT

General UFO stories

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Postby Gary » Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:43 am

Still waiting for that "impending" report ... all I read here are unsubstantiated claims ...

http://starstreamresearch.com/GNFBICIA.JPG

***Mod Edit: oversized embedded image converted to link***
Gary
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby ryguy » Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:02 pm

Gary wrote:Still waiting for that "impending" report ... all I read here are unsubstantiated claims ...

You haven't even "heard" anything yet. Attempting to be a little preemptive for your good buddies? lol...

You do realize how transparent you're being right?

We've offered to provide all known accounts of this event (Doty investigation and events leading up to it) - all you are doing is attacking for no other reason than to save face (and quite likely help your friends save face).

As it stands now - you're simply ignoring every important point and spamming the thread with nonsense.

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Gary » Tue Feb 19, 2008 3:46 pm

ryguy wrote:
Gary wrote:Still waiting for that "impending" report ... all I read here are unsubstantiated claims ...

You haven't even "heard" anything yet. Attempting to be a little preemptive for your good buddies? lol...

You do realize how transparent you're being right?

We've offered to provide all known accounts of this event (Doty investigation and events leading up to it) - all you are doing is attacking for no other reason than to save face (and quite likely help your friends save face).

As it stands now - you're simply ignoring every important point and spamming the thread with nonsense.

-Ry

Important points? You mean the nonsense surrounding the SERPO tales? Are you kidding? Or have you merely bought into the disinformation scheme? :-)

Allegation: "A statement asserting something without proof"

Reality Uncovered: "A forum for discussing allegations in an entertaining fashion?"

BTW We're still waiting for that "impending report" :-)
Gary
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby ryguy » Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:03 pm

Gary wrote:Important points? You mean the nonsense surrounding the SERPO tales? Are you kidding? Or have you merely bought into the disinformation scheme? :-)

No...I'm referring to the important points that were a prelude to the emails that you quote on your blog, out-of-context...but directly led to the exchange of those emails. You know....the important points (context) that you are completely unaware of - but surely that ignorance hasn't prevented you from drawing your own allegations about a particular Senior Intel officer "without proof". By the way....a line from a single email without providing the entire context does not constitute "proof".....except maybe in the Bekkum School of Journalism of course.

It's pretty obvious, Gary, that your assertions about RU are pretty hypocritical. I realize that you're angry because by now you're probably realizing you've been sucked in by the volumes of disinfo that's constantly sent your way by the Scammers...

The comments are especially hypocritical considering you've excerpted emails directly related to the Serpo nonsense on your very own blog.... and now you're acting as though we brought up the subject. LOL.

BTW We're still waiting for that "impending report" :-)

And we're still waiting for you to produce something of substance after spending over 15 years researching the subject.

....or maybe you aren't so much a "researcher" as you are a "propagandist" for the scammers?

-Ry
Last edited by ryguy on Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Gary » Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:29 pm

ryguy wrote:
Gary wrote:Important points? You mean the nonsense surrounding the SERPO tales? Are you kidding? Or have you merely bought into the disinformation scheme? :-)

No...I'm referring to the important points that were a prelude to the emails that you quote on your blog, out-of-context...but directly led to the exchange of those emails. You know....the important points (context) that you are completely unaware of - but surely that ignorance hasn't prevented you from drawing your own allegations about a particular Senior Intel officer "without proof". By the way....a line from a single email without providing the entire context does not constitute "proof".....except maybe in the Bekkum School of Journalism of course.

It's pretty obvious, Gary, that your assertions about RU are pretty hypocritical. I realize that you're angry because by now you're probably realizing you've been sucked in by the volumes of disinfo that's constantly sent your way by the Scammers... -Ry

I was just informed that Ryan Dube is missing a key piece of information which explains his confusion. Unfortunately that same piece of information cannot be disclosed for reasons of personal and national security.

The only clue I can give you is here:

http://www.rsc.org/chemistryworld/News/ ... 020802.asp
Gary
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Zep Tepi » Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:34 pm

"Unsubstantiated claims"? That's rich coming from you, Gary! Are you sure you haven't confused yourself with us here at RU? If you actually took the time to read and digest the information available at this site, you would see that such a statement comes across as being somewhat disingenuous and not a little stupid. Couple that with your frenzied out-of-context quote fest and your non-answers in this thread (and via email) and, well, you can see why we begin to wonder about your real motive for being here. As for your playground taunts regarding our upcoming report, that's the best place for them - the playground :roll:

Certainly not the type of behaviour one would expect from someone allegedly also trying to get the bottom of this slimy, stinking barrel, is it, Gary?

Cheers,
Zep
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby ryguy » Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:34 pm

Gary wrote:
I realize that you're angry because by now you're probably realizing you've been sucked in by the volumes of disinfo that's constantly sent your way by the Scammers... -Ry

I was just informed that Ryan Dube is missing a key piece of information which explains his confusion. Unfortunately that same piece of information cannot be disclosed for reasons of personal and national security.

Thank you Gary....for proving my point above with your actions better than I ever could have myself with mere words.

I was advised recently that... "You simply can't 'fix' Gary..."

I guess he was right.

-Ry
---

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Zep Tepi » Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:40 pm

What an absolute joke!

Hey Ryan, you better be careful out there. Apparently, there are people around who know every piece of information you have and also that which you don't... Did you stop wearing your tin foil protective beret? Schoolboy error mate ;)

If I shake my head anymore today, it may just fall off :shock:

Cheers,
Zep
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby Gary » Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:50 pm

One last time:

There is no point in continuing here until I have seen your "impending report"; otherwise we are at cross purposes and the best we can obtain is confusion on both sides.

To quote:

Our impending report will, amongst other things;

• Name the man behind the curtain
• Conclusively show how the deception was achieved and maintained
• Explain the purpose of the central meme
• Name the fictional support stories
• Provide a list of agent’s names

We already know what to expect from those that do not want to see the truth revealed. It started a week ago and is beginning to gather a small head of steam. So expect to see many ludicrous and untrue statements about us made in the coming days. Anyone in their right mind will see that exactly for what it is. Distraction.

Full report to follow.

IMPENDING about to happen; imminent:
REPORT an account or statement describing in detail an event, situation, or the like, usually as the result of observation, inquiry, etc.
Gary
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby ryguy » Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:53 pm

Your frustration with our use of the word "impending" is duly noted Gary.

Now will you bugger off, stop trying to discredit the report before it's even finished, and let us finish our work ffs?

-Ry
---

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Gary » Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:52 pm

ryguy wrote:Your frustration with our use of the word "impending" is duly noted Gary.

Now will you bugger off, stop trying to discredit the report before it's even finished, and let us finish our work ffs?

-Ry

Fair enough gentlemen! Thank you for the verbal jousting :-)

BTW I cannot discredit a report that I haven't seen! We can compare notes (public or private e-setting) whenever you are ready, per your offer this morning.

P.S. Ryan I forgot to mention how pleased I was to see your "opinion piece" on the money for documents issue that came up not too long ago.
Gary
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby ryguy » Wed Feb 20, 2008 3:28 pm

Gary wrote:P.S. Ryan I forgot to mention how pleased I was to see your "opinion piece" on the money for documents issue that came up not too long ago.

Thanks Gary!

I tried to model it after your style...almost using the same identical format and structure as you do in your various "opinion pieces". I'm pleased to see that you liked it.... as they say, "Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery".

I just didn't realize it would generate such an emotional response from you. ;)

-Ry
---

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Gary » Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:59 pm

**Edit: Post moved into the appropriate thread**
Gary
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Re: MAJOR UPDATE IMMINENT

Postby Gary » Mon Apr 28, 2008 11:05 pm

MAJOR UPDATE IMMINENT

Postby Zep Tepi on Mon Jul 02, 2007 4:34 pm

"Watch this space."

Still watching, still waiting!
:-)
Sounds like you're out to set a new record for the definition of impending and imminent!
Gary
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Re: MAJOR UPDATE IMMINENT

Postby Zep Tepi » Mon Apr 28, 2008 11:21 pm

Nah, I would say we already have (set a new record) 8)

I posted in the Site Business forum (I think - either that or the Site Announcements section) that the first installment of the report will be coming after the site has been upgraded. The forum is already finished (obviously, duh!) and I only have the Serpo section of the new-look site to complete and we're good to go. All of the (non-Serpo) articles have already been exported to the new format, but I realised the Serpo stuff needs updating so that is what I'm doing at the moment - That and trying to make a living outside of this site. Ryan is busy attending to a personal family matter at the moment (discussed elsewhere on the forum) and probably won't be around for at least a few more days. I guess what I'm trying to say is, the report isn't the most important thing in the world right at this moment in time, but I appreciate you have been waiting more than most. Apparently ;)

I anticipate the new look content will be complete in the next 48 hours. The first installment should be online a few days after that :)

Cheers,
Steve
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

PreviousNext

Google

Return to UFOs