MAJOR UPDATE IMMINENT

General UFO stories

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Re: MAJOR UPDATE IMMINENT

Postby Zep Tepi » Wed Apr 30, 2008 7:15 pm

Add another 24 hours on to the 48 above :)
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Re:

Postby ryguy » Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:37 pm

Gary wrote:There is more going on here than you might be able to imagine! BTW one of the birds will be flying the coop to China in the near future.

For those who don't know, the planned move out of the country to China of this "bird" was April/May. Since late last year through the beginning of this year, the Serpo scammers have laid dormant and silent.

April/May has come and gone, and June now offers a new Serpo-hoax update. Since we've evidence (Steve will be presenting shortly) that Seinu and Serpo writers are one and the same, this isn't surprising. Seinu hoaxers have been focusing on the Catholic religion for some time.

What is somewhat surprising (or maybe not?) is that the latest Serpo-hoax release so closely follows the (alleged) exodus of this "bird" in May to China. Coincidence?

-Ryan
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Re: Re:

Postby Shawnna » Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:25 pm

ryguy wrote:What is somewhat surprising (or maybe not?) is that the latest Serpo-hoax release so closely follows the (alleged) exodus of this "bird" in May to China. Coincidence?

-Ryan

:shakeshead:
"The only thing we found that makes the emptiness bearable is................... each other."

From the movie "Contact"

Shawnna's Reality
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby ScaRZ » Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:00 pm

I've been looking forward to reading this for a long time. Would this bird by any chance be a green bird?
ScaRZ
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Shawnna » Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:22 pm

:bgthbup:

You got it, ScaRZ.
"The only thing we found that makes the emptiness bearable is................... each other."

From the movie "Contact"

Shawnna's Reality
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby ryguy » Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:34 pm

ScaRZ wrote:I've been looking forward to reading this for a long time. Would this bird by any chance be a green bird?

You are correct my friend. Supposedly moved in April/May, but we received a report that he was back in Washington, DC recently allegedly attempting to find buyers for some of his artwork.

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Gary » Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:59 pm

I have the bird's CHINA contact information (meeting with a mutual contact).

'nuff said here. Now about that new definition of "imminent?"
Gary
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Zep Tepi » Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:09 pm

For my definition of imminent, I refer the good pretend-spy to the title of the last episode of the Star Trek: The Next Generation series... ;)

Cheers,
Steve
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby ryguy » Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:21 pm

Gary wrote:I have the bird's CHINA contact information (meeting with a mutual contact).

How kind of you to back up your collaborator's story. Thanks.
---

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Gary » Sat Jun 14, 2008 3:57 am

ryguy wrote:
Gary wrote:I have the bird's CHINA contact information (meeting with a mutual contact).

How kind of you to back up your collaborator's story. Thanks.

My WHAT?

Oh, you must be referring to the party that was 'outed' by my article that was mentioned by George Knapp during an interview with Eric Davis on Coast to Coast AM, on April Fool's Day 2006?

http://www.starstreamresearch.com/avian_virus.htm

Recently we learned through a back channel source with close ties to intelligence types in suits, that our disclosure of an interest in all things 'alien' by members of the DIA sponsored TIGER committee had provoked a split between some of the key players. TIGER is the "standing committee on Technology Insight-Gauge Evaluate Review." Naturally our first reaction was that anyone desiring confidentiality would not intentionally promote the fact that such a committee existed in the first place. Putting two and two together, and adding in a bit of raw speculation we obtain five. Our present opinion is that there is a rift and that the reference to the committee on an open email list of government employees and journalists was deliberate. The said result apparently threatened the continuance of the UFO group on the committee. Sabotage might be too strong a word but that is how it is beginning to look from our end.

Getting past the sci-fi implications of a paranormal C^4 scenario, we have to wonder about all of the smoke and mirrors presented by the alleged Avian virus. Will Mr. Smith make it in time to warn Washington? What about the White House? Are they ready for this? Are these folks for real?
Gary
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby ryguy » Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:17 am

No - that's the guy you're always trying to "out" for the benefit of your collaborator.

The guy you mentioned above is the same guy you always go after publicly in order to support your collaborator.

:)

Collaborator.

(I just had to say it one more time cuz I know you like it so much)
-Ry
---

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Gary » Sat Jun 14, 2008 3:16 pm

It was a member of the NIDS scientific advisory board who was 'outed' to a larger audience on the C2C show by Dr. Eric Davis.

I hope that helps, because you seem to be confused, eh? :-)
Gary
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Access Denied » Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:18 pm

Leave it to Gary to attempt to combine unrelated topics by quoting out of context... :roll:

Inquiring minds want to know will you ever tire of humping RP’s leg? Tune in next week “As the World Turns”
Men go and come but Earth abides.
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Postby ryguy » Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:48 am

Here's a pop quiz for you Gary. And this is important, I promise to tell you why after. It's a little test of mine.

Right now it's about 10:44 Eastern Standard Time here on the East Coast. What time does that make it in Beijing?

Here's another clue for idiots who don't realize how computer technology works. Most IM systems automatically log and report the time and location of other users who are logged on. Guess who I've logged for the past several months since the claim that he was going to "China"?

So...what's that "contact information" again? And have you attempted to verify? Do you even know how?

-Ry
---

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Gary » Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:56 am

I'll let you know if anything of interest develops between "Our Man in Beijing" and the Bird -- BTW the contact information is for a physical address in Beijing.
Gary
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

PreviousNext

Google

Return to UFOs