MAJOR UPDATE IMMINENT

General UFO stories

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Re: A Whole Lotta Drama

Postby Springer » Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:10 pm

longhaircowboy wrote:Seems like a whole lotta drama for nothing. I went through worse when I smacked down "sleeper" on ATS. And what about my posts about Michael Horn.
Geez......do you guys fear for your life?
Well no need.
You know nothing of relevance. Get over it.
Bet you helped the 3 amigoes get their ad on coast2coast.
Which by the way has been ruined by George Noory.

Does anyone know what the heck LHC is talking about? Who "helped" us get our ad on C2C? :lol:

MONEY is the only way you get an ad on C2C (LOTS of it sadly) and that comes from Venture Capitalists who INVEST in a well written, business plan backed up by a solid track record. ;)

I notice your spamming invites to your new forum, good luck with that, nice to see you finally taking the initiative and doing the work.

Springer...
Never argue with an idiot. He'll only take you DOWN to his level and beat you with experience!
Springer

Postby ryguy » Sat Sep 01, 2007 5:49 pm

Springer wrote:Does anyone know what the heck LHC is talking about? Who "helped" us get our ad on C2C? :lol:

Not at all...I could barely really follow the drivel, so decided it wasn't really worth a response. I attempted to "smack down" sleeper (even more so, Lear himself) on ATS at one point, I don't recall facing anything even close to the kind of resistance we're experiencing in regards to this upcoming report.

But then...there are people who just don't know the background, make baseless assumptions, and in general just have no clue what they're talking about, and likely never will. Best to just leave them be.

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Springer » Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:06 am

ryguy wrote:
Springer wrote:Does anyone know what the heck LHC is talking about? Who "helped" us get our ad on C2C? :lol:

Not at all...I could barely really follow the drivel, so decided it wasn't really worth a response.-Ry

Simply amazing how those who have never done the work want to lash out at the success gained by those who DO. :@@:

Typical of the society in which we live I guess. Many feel they are OWED something they certainly are NOT.

mark...
Never argue with an idiot. He'll only take you DOWN to his level and beat you with experience!
Springer

Postby ryguy » Fri Oct 19, 2007 3:57 am

A lot of people have been asking about the upcoming "imminent" report.

It's only fair to provide people with an update, I feel really bad about the fact that we've given the word "imminent" new meaning, apparently!

The first draft of this article ended about a month ago at 70+ pages. At that point we conducted an off-the-record and very private interview with a very important alleged source of old ufology mythology (MJ12, Aquarius, Yellow Book, Genetic manipulation/Christ being planted, etc...).

That interview ended up revealing a great deal of new information and we've been spending the last month attempting to incorporate that new data into the existing 70+ pages. We're currently in the process of focusing and revising that draft down to 40+ pages for a good solid publishable article. We also need to obtain permission from several people to use the quotes we end up using, or simply quoting "no comment" if permission isn't obtained. And of course we need to follow up with the interviewee and possibly another couple of interviews to tie up loose ends.

At the same time life is very busy - I personaly now have two jobs (and unfortunately RU doesn't pay anything - in fact it costs us money), so obviously real life comes first. However persistence and perseverance in the face of any and all adversity is what we try to stand for. When we promise a report, we eventually deliver a report - come hell or high water.

Thanks to our readership for all of your visits - Steve has just informed staff that our stats (visits and traffic) are going through the roof. Thanks to everyone for that...and I promise we won't let you down.

Cheers to you all,
-Ryan
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby IgnoreTheFacts » Mon Oct 29, 2007 2:08 am

Hey, its been a few days since your last post...how about an update? ;)

Just kidding. Looking forward to what you have to present when you are damn good and ready to present it.
IgnoreTheFacts
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby murnut » Sat Nov 03, 2007 2:01 am

Yes...I too am really looking forward to this report
murnut
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby ryguy » Tue Nov 20, 2007 11:45 pm

Rick from OM:

Steve & Ryan's report, if/when it ever comes out, will include information we too are quite aware of. Our approach styles differ however, in that we don't burn bridges with those we communicate with. However when that report hits, we'll be able to offer up additional information to provide a more rounded view. Many of us look forward to it. And hope we'll be able to debate without the board wars of the past.

Ok then Rick - you publish first.

The biggest difference in our approach is that we don't claim to know things we don't.

-Ry
---

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby murnut » Wed Nov 21, 2007 1:06 am

Do you have to release the report in its entirety?

Maybe you could break it down to chapters?

Very nice of you to burn the bridge and let OM reap the rewards.

Pay no attention, he must not have thought through that statement.
Course maybe that is exactly what he meant.

Anyway, thanks for having the guts to burn the bridge, instead of having someone else do it for you. You must be one of the men of valor that Jake says dont exist anymore
"The Conformers are hard to read. They are rocks."
murnut
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Zep Tepi » Wed Nov 21, 2007 1:35 am

I think Ryan's post has more to do with the fact that there are a great many people who appear to profess to know what the report will be disclosing, when in actual fact they don't.

We have said this is not just about Serpo, but of course it will be included.
I know the contents, Ryan knows. Erm, that's it :)

If there is some information that the OM guys already know about, they are of course free to join in with the discussion and offer their own insight to it, once it is published - as is everyone.

I welcome the sentiment expressed wrt the board wars of the past and share it.

Cheers,
Zep
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Nothing Lasts Forever Update

Postby Zep Tepi » Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:25 am

“Nothing Lasts Forever” Update

The following summary uncovers the motive behind the UFOlogy scam as operated by the Imaginary Intelligence Agency (IIA) outlined in our previously published Nothing Lasts Forever article.

Imaginary Intelligence Agency” is a Fairly Unique Name Designating an Illicit Networking Group, or "FUNDING" for short.

This group of individuals have managed to create an illusion so great and vast in scope that millions of people now believe that Earth is being visited by highly advanced Extra Terrestrial life forms. We are also led to believe that these same highly advanced life forms crashed as soon as they arrived, leaving us with a legacy of reverse engineered anti-gravity drives, zero point energy devices, stealth technology and a concise history of the Universe stored on a hologram.

Why would this group want to create such an illusion in the first place you might ask? There are a large number of possible motives for such an endeavour. Disinformation and Counter Intelligence operations are just two hypotheses that have been cited for many of the strange stories in the public domain. While it is certainly true that various bona fide Intelligence agencies have conducted UFO-related activities of this nature in the past, one has to look elsewhere for the real reason this particular so-called “Core Story” continues to constantly re-emerge with newer and stranger additions.

As with nearly all such stories that end up being nothing more than faked tales of fiction, the common denominator linking them all together is financial gain – and that is no different in this case. We are not talking about book sales or the lecture circuit. The financial gain referred to here goes much deeper and involves many wealthy individuals who have been manipulated to part with staggeringly vast amounts of their money in order to fund “investigation and research” into those fringe areas of science which have greatly benefitted from - and in some cases depend upon - the very existence of those fictional crashed flying saucer stories in the first place.

Our -almost finished- report will name the people behind this long running scam and show in great detail how easily they managed to hoodwink the entire UFO community so successfully and for so long.
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby ryguy » Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:48 am

Some preliminary required reading material during the intermission:

http://www.realityuncovered.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1106

:)

-Ry
---

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Access Denied » Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:40 am

May I also suggest as required reading in the interim this brilliantly written (IMHO) metaphorical piece…

The Final Act

Anybody have Chris Carter’s number? I hear the X-Files sequel is currently in production… maybe it’s not too late for a script rewrite? 8)

[rumor has it the sequel will NOT follow the alien conspiracy “mythology” storyline]
Men go and come but Earth abides.
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Postby ryguy » Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:55 pm

LOL

Thanks AD...glad someone enjoyed the fictional metaphor... :)

-Ry
---

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Zep Tepi » Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:22 pm

Great story Ry, I thoroughly enjoyed it :)

Cheers,
Steve
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby ryguy » Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:09 pm

FYI - if anyone wants to be pointed in the opposite direction of the truth regarding what's been going on in the background since 2005, contact the star investigator who couldn't investigate his butt from his head - email Toronto's Rick Davis and ask him what he's uncovered about all of these personalities and events. Unfortunately... "Cuz I'm olda' den I'm wisa" Davis, who remains seated in his armchair... has been completely clueless from day one - and remains that way to this day. He is a perfect case study that shows that age does not automatically equal wisdom. Heck...it shows that age doesn't even automatically equal moderate intelligence.

A little birdy informed us that lately Ricky thinks he is capable of understanding the details of Zep's post above. lol...Now that is something to laugh about.

-Ry
Last edited by ryguy on Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
---

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

PreviousNext

Google

Return to UFOs