MAJOR UPDATE IMMINENT

General UFO stories

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Postby Zep Tepi » Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:20 pm

How stupid does a person have to be before they realise it themselves? I can accept that once full-blown stupidity sets in then all hope of recovery is gone forever. There must however be a point in a persons life when they have a clue that they are acting pretty stupid and possibly take steps to rectify it? Clearly, both Rick Davis and Victor Martinez are way beyond full-blown stupidity and hopes of recovery are nil, but it would have been nice if someone, somewhere along the line had just given them a clue...

As a clarification to Ryan's email above, it seems some people think our upcoming report will be uncovering the whole of Ufology as a scam! Yeah, some people really are THAT stupid :roll:

Hint for the hard of thinking: It isn't.
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Re: Nothing Lasts Forever Update

Postby lost_shaman » Sat Feb 02, 2008 3:33 pm

Zep Tepi wrote:
This group of individuals have managed to create an illusion so great and vast in scope that millions of people now believe that Earth is being visited by highly advanced Extra Terrestrial life forms. We are also led to believe that these same highly advanced life forms crashed as soon as they arrived, leaving us with a legacy of reverse engineered anti-gravity drives, zero point energy devices, stealth technology and a concise history of the Universe stored on a hologram.

I'm not sure what you mean because these are basically Ideas (i.e. the E.T.H., crashes and recovery, and reverse engineering) that were pervasive as early as the late 1940's and certainly by 1950. If this 'Agency' has only been active for "three decades" then they can't be responsible for these public/Military 'Ideas' mentioned above.

Having said that, I'm going to tentatively assume for the sake of posting that you're talking mainly about the all to often recurring 'elaborations' based on these 'early Ideas'(?). These elaborations may have won over "Millions" of 'Hearts and Minds' through the last few Decades, but they certainly were not the 'Genesis' of the basic 'Ideas' mentioned in the quote above. (i.e. the E.T.H., stories of crashes and recovery, and what follows logically the storage and/or reverse engineering of Alien technology)
lost_shaman
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby ryguy » Mon Feb 04, 2008 2:09 pm

lost_shaman wrote:Having said that, I'm going to tentatively assume for the sake of posting that you're talking mainly about the all to often recurring 'elaborations' based on these 'early Ideas'(?). These elaborations may have won over "Millions" of 'Hearts and Minds' through the last few Decades, but they certainly were not the 'Genesis' of the basic 'Ideas' mentioned in the quote above. (i.e. the E.T.H., stories of crashes and recovery, and what follows logically the storage and/or reverse engineering of Alien technology)

You assume correctly - Zep refers to the mythology that was created out of the stories that were around since the 50's & 60's. Remember, Roswell as a phenomenon (and a tourist attraction) was not so until decades after the 1940's.

At some point Steve will be outlining the origin of much of the plotline that, as you point out, have been "elaborated" on....

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby lost_shaman » Tue Feb 05, 2008 3:40 am

ryguy wrote:Remember, Roswell as a phenomenon (and a tourist attraction) was not so until decades after the 1940's.

No, but the "rumors" that the Air Force recovered 'crashed' 'Alien Spacecraft' complete with 'Little Aliens' roughly 3 - 3.5 feet tall in central New Mexico during the Summer of 1947 is present as early as 1949-50, less than 3 years after Kenneth Arnold's Sighting!!!

Now, if you're talking about "Roswell", you're likely talking about a potential Air Force 'recovery' of 'crashed' 'Alien Spacecraft' complete with 'Little Aliens' roughly 3 - 3.5 feet tall in central New Mexico during the Summer of 1947!!! :shock:
lost_shaman
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby Zep Tepi » Tue Feb 05, 2008 2:57 pm

Yes that's right, with the Aztec story and the infamous scam that resulted in convictions for two particular individuals. I will be presenting a report shortly that outlines this and ties it in with more recent activities.

Cheers,
Zep
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby Zep Tepi » Tue Feb 12, 2008 1:00 am

I noticed the following written on Gary's blog last friday:

Gary Bekkum wrote:...We assume the imminent report announced in July of 2006 (RU have added a new dictionary definition to the word "imminent"! -- see below *)

* We have requested that the definition of the word "imminent" include a disclaimer for all situations involving the use of the word by REALITY UNCOVERED.

Erm, ok then.

This thread, entitled "Major Update Imminent" was created by me on the 2nd of July last year. The very next day, i.e. One day later, I published the update, entitled Nothing Lasts Forever both on the main site and the RU Blog.

Was that not imminent enough for you, Gary? :?

Methinks someone should look up the definition of "Update" and compare it with "Report". :wink:

Cheers,
Zep
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby ryguy » Tue Feb 12, 2008 1:26 am

Going along the Gary's-School-of-Journalism methodology....here are the other quotes from "leaked emails" which Gary conveniently ignores....

"The search for the two sources includes: (1) requesting from DIA/I&W background on what they conducted and discovered; (2) electronic searches of various databases; and (3) personal interviews with the usual suspects. So far the trail is cold and damp. DIA/I&W conducted only a cursory review of standard locator databases, identified no such individuals, and had no interactions with security."

"A complete review of all databases indicates there are no DIA employees with those names. Usual suspects appear unaware of individuals using those names officially or otherwise."

"Most likely Rick fabricated the information, the identities of the two DIA sources, and the Mr. Anonymous e-mails."

Gary's Favorite Source states:

"I later...too much later...as they say...a dollar short...apologized to xxxxx in writing for my unprofessional behavior. He has never acknowledged the apology."

"That said: 100% of all communications have been by email. I have no actual human contact whatsoever...they didn't show up, ever, for the pre-arranged meetings...not one person: Gene, Paul, Herb, Smith, Joseph, Lackey.

I have erased all the emails...every one. However, I suspect there must be a way to retrieve them from my hard drive or the University Server. if someone knows how to do that, with proper identification, they are welcome to sit in my office and get them. The FBI wasn't the least bit interested...but then, they never are."

**Editor's Note** - Just so that sinks in...let's quote that part again.

"...The FBI wasn't the least bit interested...but then, they never are."]

Rick Doty in response to official questioning:

"I don't have sources, nor do I involve myself with the UFO community."

"I have absolutely no access to any secured facilities at Sandia or LANL. I have no security clearance and I would have no reason to enter those facilities."

"I don't know John Gannon, nor have I ever met him. I have no idea who he is, nor what he does. I have never read his name in any UFO related material, except the material that Victor Martinez initiated, not me."

Statement to Rick during questioning:

"You initiated this investigation when you provided Dr. xxxxx with the names of two people you claimed to be DIA employees. Dr. xxxxx provided me with those names in accord with his normal responsibilities. There is no crime in distributing the names of people who are not DIA employees. Nevertheless it does suggest you remain involved in potentially hostile intelligence activities. One concern is that you may have been fishing for the name of real intelligence officers."

"I have independent evidence now that Doty has been using at least three separate e-mail accounts and false identities and that at least one of his objectives has been to elicit information concerning classified activities at sensitive facilities. Most likely he is just a kook, but he may be a dangerous kook. Your observations that he is intelligent, dedicated, hard working, and effective in his police work has me particularly worried. In his “ufo” work he appears very unsophisticated, sloppy, and lazy. That suggests his focus may not be on the UFO work, but rather on something we have yet to identify."

A few more additional quotes from leaked emails Gary probably didn't have access to...maybe this will help open Gary's eyes.

Statement from Rick in response to being questioned about the alleged Sale of Adam & Eve classified documents to Collins/Firmage:

"I have never sold, given or provided any classified information to anyone.

I haven't had access to classified information since 1986. I don't have a security clearance and I have never sold any information that would ever be considered classified.

I have never sold any information to Collins. The information I provided to Collins was in the form of my written comments, not classified documents."

To recap - no access to real classified information, no access to secure facilities, no sources...official investigations conclude he's essentially a kook who's fabricating documents and stories - and the source Gary loves to quote time and time again who implies that there could be deeper and more meaningful *things* behind these stories himself admits that when the FBI is confronted with things that this particular source views as relevant - they aren't the least bit interested.... "they never are..."

So how about we just drop the out-of-context quote-fest for now.

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Gary » Tue Feb 12, 2008 2:54 am

ryguy wrote:Going along the Gary's-School-of-Journalism methodology....here are the other quotes from "leaked emails" which Gary conveniently ignores....

-Ry

Ryan:

Not only do I have access to everything you have presented thus far, I have access to other material going back several years prior to the SIO deliberate "leak" of messages you have partially reproduced here.

The deliberate passing of messages by this SIO was a calculated and deliberate action.

As I have pointed out numerous times, our response to this action was not grounded by the rules of journalism but was motivated by reciprocity as an act of intelligence collection.

I suggest you visit the following cases at the DoJ:

http://www.usdoj.gov/opa/pr/2008/Februa ... d_106.html

http://www.usdoj.gov/opa/pr/2008/Februa ... d_105.html

And this:

http://www.starstreamresearch.com/china.htm
Gary
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Gary » Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:11 am

Zep Tepi wrote:I noticed the following written on Gary's blog last friday:

Gary Bekkum wrote:...We assume the imminent report announced in July of 2006 (RU have added a new dictionary definition to the word "imminent"! -- see below *)

* We have requested that the definition of the word "imminent" include a disclaimer for all situations involving the use of the word by REALITY UNCOVERED.

Erm, ok then.

This thread, entitled "Major Update Imminent" was created by me on the 2nd of July last year. The very next day, i.e. One day later, I published the update, entitled Nothing Lasts Forever both on the main site and the RU Blog.

Was that not imminent enough for you, Gary? :?

Methinks someone should look up the definition of "Update" and compare it with "Report". :wink:

Cheers,
Zep

Ah -humph (clears throat!) Ah -- how I love to joust!

Please take note from the front page of RU:

"Our impending report will, amongst other things"

Ah, by any chance did you notice:

im·pend·ing
–adjective
1. about to happen; imminent: their impending marriage.
2. imminently threatening or menacing: an impending storm
Gary
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Access Denied » Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:38 am

Gary wrote:The deliberate passing of messages by this SIO was a calculated and deliberate action.

And you believe this activity is anything other than a "hobby" for this “SIO” because?

Gary wrote:As I have pointed out numerous times, our response to this action was not grounded by the rules of journalism but was motivated by reciprocity as an act of intelligence collection.

I see so you fancy yourself as an agent in the employ of the Imaginary Intelligence Agency? Too funny…
Men go and come but Earth abides.
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Postby Gary » Tue Feb 12, 2008 4:57 am

Access Denied wrote:
Gary wrote:The deliberate passing of messages by this SIO was a calculated and deliberate action.

And you believe this activity is anything other than a "hobby" for this “SIO” because?

Gary wrote:As I have pointed out numerous times, our response to this action was not grounded by the rules of journalism but was motivated by reciprocity as an act of intelligence collection.

I see so you fancy yourself as an agent in the employ of the Imaginary Intelligence Agency? Too funny…

There is more going on here than you might be able to imagine! BTW one of the birds will be flying the coop to China in the near future.
Gary
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Gary » Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:10 am

Gary wrote:
Access Denied wrote:

There is more going on here than you might be able to imagine! BTW one of the birds will be flying the coop to China in the near future.

BTW -- This is instructional on how FBI investigates suspected spies:

http://www.usdoj.gov/opa/pr/2008/Februa ... t-edva.pdf
Gary
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Access Denied » Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:25 am

Gary wrote:There is more going on here than you might be able to imagine! BTW one of the birds will be flying the coop to China in the near future.

Cool... better them than us wasting money on a RV wild goose chase. :D
Men go and come but Earth abides.
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Postby ryguy » Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:41 am

Access Denied wrote:I see so you fancy yourself as an agent in the employ of the Imaginary Intelligence Agency? Too funny…

lol...not so much an agent as a Useful You-Know-What...

Gary wrote:There is more going on here than you might be able to imagine! BTW one of the birds will be flying the coop to China in the near future.

There is less going on than you Imagine... Alas - speaking of "Imagine", as John Lennon said: "Reality leaves a lot to the imagination."

So I suppose we can't fault Gary too much - he has a very healthy imagination.

-Ry
---

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Gary » Tue Feb 12, 2008 4:39 pm

Just curious: How many of the 89000 pages of STAR GATE have you read?

BTW there is one detail you might be able to help with: I need to track down the paraphysics program known as PHOENIX Project (or FENIX) from the 1990s -- mentioned in several SG documents and briefing to ANDY MARSHALL et al at the Pentagon.

Gary
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

PreviousNext

Google

Return to UFOs