MAJOR UPDATE IMMINENT

General UFO stories

Moderators: ryguy, chrLz, Zep Tepi

Postby ryguy » Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:50 pm

Gary wrote:Just curious: How many of the 89000 pages of STAR GATE have you read?


In all honesty...I was at around 184 (ok...maybe not exactly, but it felt like 184), it was late summer 2007. One of our mutual sources paged me to call him in response to one of my email requests for more information about some comments in "A Personal Review and Conclusions" - the excellent piece written by Dr. Kenneth A. Kress in the 70's, and updated in the 90's, as you know.

There were a couple of lines he wrote that really struck me (it all did, but these were really significant), and broke open a crack in the wall in the contention that there is really anything significant or useful in the RV research represented in the Stargate files.

We spoke for just over an hour, and I walked away with a completely new appreciation for the value that the CIA gleaned from their RV investigations - not so much the "reality" of the phenomenon, which Kress says he grows more skeptical about over time - but the reality of the vulnerability of folks to the "infection"....the intelligence vulnerability that is inherent in those folks who become convinced of the reality of those claims.

From this realization - the rest of the revelations snowballed. The reality of the MJ12/Serpo scam, so tightly intertwined with the RV scam, suddenly revealed the motives and methods of the sources you so love to quote. Some of those methods we may not ever publicly describe - because of the nature and importance of them in parallel with the work we're trying to do here in cleaning up this rancid field of research.

What became blatantly obvious was why the necessity for contacts and communications with seemingly "crazy" folks who are neck deep in the stories like MJ12/Serpo, Antigravity research, Energy research, RV research, UFO research, etc...

Now - I don't waste much time anymore reading through the Stargate files, except to track down the activities of the folks who were involved back then, who are also involved today in various scams.

BTW there is one detail you might be able to help with: I need to track down the paraphysics program known as PHOENIX Project (or FENIX) from the 1990s -- mentioned in several SG documents and briefing to ANDY MARSHALL et al at the Pentagon.


lol...are you surprised that such a person would be briefed on such a topic? Exploring such unprovable hypothesis is what he does.

http://www.prospect.org/cs/articles?article=the_dubious_genius_of_andrew_marshall

"He is not very interested in the here and now, but is primarily interested in hypothesizing futures that cut against the grain, and you can argue that we really do need someone like that," says Jonathan Pollack, a professor at the Naval War College in Newport, Rhode Island, and one of the leading analysts of the Chinese military. "His interest is to take events as they are understood and find a way to turn them on their head, to conflate understanding, and look for patterns or possibilities that could be studied. And he often comes up with quirk results. It's like he thinks of the world as a bell curve and is only interested in the tails of distribution." Or to put it more succinctly, he is, Pollack affectionately says, "a worrywart."

And this makes him worth having around, at the very least as an unconventional sounding board for a Secretary of Defense, or as a grand vision canary-in-the-coal-mine. But according to a longtime analyst, the product from Marshall's office often seems to be, "thinking outside of the box for the sake of thinking outside the box," fused with a touch of the paranoid. "His views are very much animated by the belief that most of those at the Pentagon are asleep at the switch, too wedded to the status quo and weapons systems he believes will be vulnerable in the future," says the analyst, who concedes, "the fact that he doesn't share the conceit about an unchallenged United States may have a utility at a certain level.


I'm certainly not going to waste my time digging up details about ideas that are based on futurist dreams and fringe fraud science, which after 25+ years still has not been able to answer the "what?", let alone even get close to the "why?"

Rather than proving anything scientifically in a repeatable way - instead you've essentially got the birth of another religion.

Gibbons placated Rockefeller (for political reasons) in agreeing to have briefings as well as get AF input on the UFO question - and you can see it clearly in the recently published FOIA memos that the only ones making a real issue of it were C.B. Scott Jones and his crew...the administration kept turning down invitation after invitation to attend conferences, meetings, etc...

Gibbons letter to Clinton regarding the Rockefeller/Pell initiatives said it best...


"I persuaded Rockefeller to not bother you with this issue but instead to let me talk with defense officials to see if there was anything to the story. Subsequently, I conferred with Sheila Widnall and she arranged for a full revisiting by the Air Force of pertinent records, guaranteed "amnesty" to anyone who felt constrained to talk, etc. The Air Force report became publicly available in September 1994. It was provided to the GAO, who had been asked by Congressman Steve Shiff for the same information (summary of GAO study is attached). The bottom line is that all evidence points to a failed U.S. Air Force balloon experiment, and no evidence of a "flying saucer" or cover-up conspiracy. (However, the UFO "community" persists in believing that the Air Force report is flawed.)

[snip]

Rockefeller may thank you for the openness of the Administration, including his ability to work with me, and for Secretary Widnall's cooperation. I told him that you strongly favor openness in government and that we need his help in pushing for strong support of your science and technology investments that Congress is cutting. He knows that we are trying to be helpful in responding to his concerns about UFO's and human potential -- and that we're keeping an open mind about such matters -- but I've made no secret about my conviction that we must not be too diverted from more earthly imperatives."


RV "buffs" have a HECK of a lot in common with UFO buffs. That's all I've got to say.

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
User avatar
ryguy
1 of the RU3
 
Posts: 4920
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2006 3:49 am
Location: Another Dimension


Postby ryguy » Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:53 pm

BTW...with all of that said... "non-lethal" weapon research including various effects of radiation/waves upon the human body/brain (such as EMF) is an entirely different story (with an entirely different reality).

But that's a subject for another thread....

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
User avatar
ryguy
1 of the RU3
 
Posts: 4920
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2006 3:49 am
Location: Another Dimension

Postby Gary » Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:01 pm

ryguy wrote:
Access Denied wrote:I see so you fancy yourself as an agent in the employ of the Imaginary Intelligence Agency? Too funny…


lol...not so much an agent as a Useful You-Know-What...

Gary wrote:There is more going on here than you might be able to imagine! BTW one of the birds will be flying the coop to China in the near future.


There is less going on than you Imagine... Alas - speaking of "Imagine", as John Lennon said: "Reality leaves a lot to the imagination."

So I suppose we can't fault Gary too much - he has a very healthy imagination.

-Ry


BTW I came across the original tale according to Smith, Ron and his associate, spread over numerous emails:


Smith: "Ron has stated that he can make Rick Doty an offer about meeting with us that he would not readily refuse; not that Rick would not love to meet Caryn in any case."

That meeting appears to have been sabotaged by accusations of the involvement of the British Secret Intelligence Service aka MI6.

-----Original Message-----
From: Gary S. Bekkum [mailto:garysbekkum@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 27, 2006 3:06 PM
To: xxxxxxxxx@cox.net
Subject: Your approval of Mr. Smith's naming of JBH
Ron,
I want to give you the opportunity to offer your point of view re: Dan
Smith's 'evidence' that you approved of or otherwise 'authorized' the naming
of John Barry Hennessey. Also will you confirm Dan's statement that "One of
the people who worked for Hennessey on that material [Blue Book] is now
working for Ron at xxxxxx in the xxx under John Negroponte."

Thank you.
Sincerely,
Gary Bekkum

From: Ronald xxxxxxxxx <xxxxxxxx@xxx.net>
To: 'Gary S. Bekkum' <garysbekkum@gmail.com>
Subject: RE: Your approval of Mr. Smith's naming of JBH
Date: 06/27/2006 7:13:29 PM

Gary,

It was [redacted] who claimed Col. Hennessey was the Falcon, and it was [redacted] who claimed Col. Hennessey had provided him ([redacted]) with UFO documents for release to the public. My opinion is that [redacted] personally forged these documents, that he used the Falcon name to cover his tracks, and that he had absolutely no professional or personal relationship with Col. Hennessey.

Ron

From: Ronald xxxxxx <xxxxxxxxxx@xxx.net>
To: 'Dan Smith' <dantsmith@comcast.net>,'Gary S. Bekkum'
<garysbekkum@gmail.com>
Subject: RE: STORY # 1 Intelligence Analyst Exposed by Washington Insider
Date: 07/03/2006 10:00:00 PM

Gary,

There are several errors in your article. First, the meeting you referenced
with Col. Hennessey and Col. Weaver was unofficial in response to a personal
request of an ex-CIA officer who had recently met with [redacted] and was startled by some of [redacted] claims. I participated only as a friend of that ex-CIA officer. Second, I do not recall any discussion of a polygraph or polygraph expert. Third, the meeting ended amicably.

Also please remove my name and reference to xxxxxx. These are irrelevant to
your story and compromise personal and national security.

Ron

However, we later received this, alleged to have been written by Ron's colleague, and later confirmed by the same:

"As to the rest ... You must have left the room. It was in your office, in STD. The entire reason I got irritated with Barry, for which you told me he later called you
and asked my clearances be "revoked," (not his exact word as far as I know...see below) was that he had launched into a rant about [redacted] telling
lies, and the polygraph confirming deception. He did not know that the day before the meeting, I had actually reviewed the entire polygraph in question, seen there had been no deception indicated ... If yo[u] can not remember his...you simply were out of the room ... In the communication he described where I sat, where Barry sat, where you sat, and something about the polygraph specific questions Barry and I discussed. What is on the net, thus...as it turns out...is not a fabrication but an abbreviation. It seemed all this time like a fabrication to you because you were not apparently in the room at the end. We ended the meeting right after the argument. And, I actually still have my log book, and actual hard-copy of the Polygraph report (not the tapes) and the notes in the margin about what I said, and Barry said."

And then there was this later reaction to Ron's forwarding of emails to RU:


"Ron and the Police officer have been cooperating with Internal Affairs, and the Justice Department, and have pledges from them of confidentiality. I am not sure, but I believe it is a federal offense, a felony, for a stated member of the Executive or State governments to disclose publically [sp] information they have requested as official under guise of confidentiality and have furthermore stated is official as part of a federal investigation ... I will of course, also copy Ron of whatever of my and his government server-related emails on the investigation are made public. I have been asked to do that by the persons currently evaluating my Security Clearance as part of my routine 10-year review and pending polygraph."
Gary
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality
 
Posts: 845
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:28 am

Postby ryguy » Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:03 pm

Oh heck...just for the fun of it, here's one more for the road. But this is the last one! lol:


"Of course xxx is trying to get information for which he does not have the “need to know” and/or proper clearances. That is what fanatical behavior regarding UFOs and aliens does to people. xxx took appropriate action. I am not too concerned about xxx communicating with xxxx xxxxx, who is a real person. I am concerned about xxx communicating with people he thinks are federal agents but who may be something else. xxx should be very careful not to speak with anyone claiming to be a federal officer until that claim has been fully verified. There have been too many cases were a false accusation of leaking classified information was the prelude to a more significant approach."



Fantastic advice....we should all be careful not to speak with anyone claiming to be a federal officer until that claim has been fully verified. We should be even more careful believing others who claim to have heard something or have discussed something with a federal officer (such as the FBI or DIA) until that claim has been fully verified.

Are we having fun yet?

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
User avatar
ryguy
1 of the RU3
 
Posts: 4920
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2006 3:49 am
Location: Another Dimension

Postby ryguy » Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:10 pm

Gary wrote:And then there was this later reaction to Ron's forwarding of emails to RU:


Wow...now you're just blatantly lying. We have a copy of that entire email, who it was from, who it was to, and the subject/context at hand. It had nothing to do with RU.

What's your game Gary?

I hope private emails to and from me are not inadvertently in the set Ron gave to Dan, and that if so you are not part of a plan to publically release them.

You, of course, may do whatever you choose...this is hardly an international criminal offense.


The "you" was not RU. Think about that - as you go about your daily "email-leaking" on your blog.

There are more effective ways to do research...

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
User avatar
ryguy
1 of the RU3
 
Posts: 4920
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2006 3:49 am
Location: Another Dimension

Postby Zep Tepi » Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:26 pm

I would like an explanation for that too. Those comments were not directed at RU and were not made in reference to RU.

Gary?
.
Image
User avatar
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3
 
Posts: 2150
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2006 12:59 pm

Postby Gary » Tue Feb 12, 2008 9:05 pm

[redacted]
Last edited by Gary on Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Gary
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality
 
Posts: 845
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:28 am

Postby Gary » Tue Feb 12, 2008 9:23 pm

Ryan, just FYI ... This paper has the potential to change everything you think the experts know about what is possible:

Subquantum Information and Computation
Authors: Antony Valentini
(Submitted on 11 Mar 2002 (v1), last revised 12 Apr 2002 (this version, v2))

Abstract: It is argued that immense physical resources - for nonlocal communication, espionage, and exponentially-fast computation - are hidden from us by quantum noise, and that this noise is not fundamental but merely a property of an equilibrium state in which the universe happens to be at the present time. It is suggested that 'non-quantum' or nonequilibrium matter might exist today in the form of relic particles from the early universe. We describe how such matter could be detected and put to practical use. Nonequilibrium matter could be used to send instantaneous signals, to violate the uncertainty principle, to distinguish non-orthogonal quantum states without disturbing them, to eavesdrop on quantum key distribution, and to outpace quantum computation (solving NP-complete problems in polynomial time).

Antony Valentini''s principal research interests lie in foundations of quantum theory. His central tenet is that quantum theory is not fundamental but merely describes a statistical equilibrium state, which the universe happens to be in at the present time. He has extended the de Broglie-Bohm pilot-wave formulation of quantum theory to nonequilibrium distributions outside the domain of standard quantum physics, and is searching for evidence of the nonequilibrium breakdown of quantum mechanics in the early universe.

Research Interests:
Antony is completing a book that re-examines modern physics (including quantum gravity, black holes, cosmology, inflation, quantum information and computation) from a pilot-wave and general hidden-variables viewpoint. Antony Valentini studied Mathematics and Physics at Cambridge University, obtained his PhD in Astrophysics at the International School for Advanced Studies in Trieste with cosmologist Dennis Sciama, and held postdoctoral positions at the University of Rome and at Imperial College London. He spent many years outside academia, working independently.
Gary
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality
 
Posts: 845
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:28 am

Postby ryguy » Tue Feb 12, 2008 9:27 pm

Ahh...right. A particular researcher's plan to release to RU, as per Dan Smith's instructions - the same guy who misinterpreted statements one too many times and is now "shut off" completely from the data-stream of this source. As are you, apparently, at least over the last few months - according to one of those sources. Maybe you've trampled on that trust one too many times?

You implied the subject of the email in your post just above Zep's was about RU...it wasn't. It didn't even mention RU once. It referred directly to the researcher you've quoted above, who's intention it was (at that time) to publicly release the emails. Unless you admit that you've just made a major mis-statement, you are being quite disingenious today, Gary.

In fact - if anyone has been actively releasing those emails publicly, en-masse, over the last few weeks/months - you are suspect numero uno. You pointing the finger in any other direction is, quite frankly, rather amusing.

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
User avatar
ryguy
1 of the RU3
 
Posts: 4920
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2006 3:49 am
Location: Another Dimension

Postby Gary » Tue Feb 12, 2008 9:46 pm

ryguy wrote:Ahh...right. A particular researcher's plan to release to RU, as per Dan Smith's instructions -

-Ry


Ryan -- As you know Dan Smith did not provide this guidance. It was done at the behest of a certain Senior Intelligence Person.
Gary
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality
 
Posts: 845
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:28 am

Postby Gary » Tue Feb 12, 2008 9:56 pm

ryguy wrote:Ahh...right. In fact - if anyone has been actively releasing those emails publicly, en-masse, over the last few weeks/months - you are suspect numero uno. You pointing the finger in any other direction is, quite frankly, rather amusing.

-Ry


From the SIO (direct communication to me):

" It was after xxxx xxxx threatened to have the New Mexico State Police Association harass me that I took “strong arm” tactics which included contacting Ryan Dube who had posted a note on realityuncovered.com discussing similar threats by xxxx xxxx and suggested responses ... I then released to Dan to provide Ryan Dube with some of the e-mails which I thought might be of some use in their research as a way of saying “thanks” for the assistance Ryan provided me in dealing with xxxx's threats. Keep in mind that my concern was not that xxxx had fabricated documents but that he had distributed them in ways that caused them to appear to have originated from government (intelligence) officials."

Now, about that impending (i.e. "imminent" ) report?
Gary
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality
 
Posts: 845
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:28 am

Postby Zep Tepi » Tue Feb 12, 2008 10:27 pm

Gary wrote:
Zep Tepi wrote:I would like an explanation for that too. Those comments were not directed at RU and were not made in reference to RU.

Gary?


Re: the plan to release through RU:


So, your explanation is to post yet more emails?! As I stated above, those comments were not directed at RU and were not made in reference to RU. You are being incredibly disingenious here, to what end one can only guess at.

That email had nothing to do with RU, and seeing as the person who it was addressed to has contacted the three of us (you, me and Ryan) via email tonight explaining THAT VERY FACT, I expect to see an explanation for your twisting of the facts in very short order.

Cheers,
Zep
.
Image
User avatar
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3
 
Posts: 2150
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2006 12:59 pm

Postby Gary » Tue Feb 12, 2008 11:17 pm

Ryan:

[xxxxx's] concerns are noted for the record. That said ... re: the espionage angle and allegations of spying ...

I have on file direct communication from the Senior Intelligence Official:

"I did mention to [redacted] that I thought some of her (xxxxx's) questions were inappropriate. By that I meant she asked some questions about our real work in addition to the UFO soap opera."

and this:

"From the beginning I made it clear to xxx that I was not interested in any aspects of the subjects listed above, only the names of those who were involved in fabricating and disseminating the false documents, and that any information he provided concerning these documents I would publicly release via realityuncovered.com. I provided the documents to Dan with the understanding that he would provide them to Ryan Dube as earlier agreed."

As to concerns raised by xxx:

"I hope private emails to and from me are not inadvertently in the set [SIO] gave to Dan, and that if so you are not part of a plan to publically release them."

More important is this statement:

"If, however, any emails that were private from me, or to me, or from the Police Officer to me for xxx, ... as xxx requested...and they relate to what I and the FBI has told me is an official investigation, I will naturally turn the set over to the Justice Department and the New Mexico State Police Internal Affairs office who is evaluating the case for the Justice Department, at the Police Officers' request."

Clearly the "leaking" of email messages by a Senior Intelligence Official was a deliberate action that included the plan to pass the messages via Dan Smith and his proxy to Ryan Dube and Reality Uncovered.

Is that correct?
Gary
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality
 
Posts: 845
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:28 am

Postby ryguy » Wed Feb 13, 2008 1:12 am

Gary,

You're either very, very confused - or you're intentially misconstruing a multitude of emails covering a multitude of topics.

I have on file direct communication from the Senior Intelligence Official:

"I did mention to [redacted] that I thought some of her (xxxxx's) questions were inappropriate. By that I meant she asked some questions about our real work in addition to the UFO soap opera."


That quote is related to a different subject SIO was being questioned about. That quote is the most irrelevant quote to the topic we are discussing as any you've made yet.

"From the beginning I made it clear to xxx that I was not interested in any aspects of the subjects listed above, only the names of those who were involved in fabricating and disseminating the false documents, and that any information he provided concerning these documents I would publicly release via realityuncovered.com. I provided the documents to Dan with the understanding that he would provide them to Ryan Dube as earlier agreed."


As you know, SIO occasionally likes to receive input and provides a few friendly pointers to researchers whom he trusts, and agrees with their philosophy. In the case he mentions above - SIO conducted an investigation on a matter related to claims of a specific person's contacts with alleged DIA "insiders". His interest was related only to the potential that this scammer was actually involved in more than a simple scam - but was actually involved with foreign agents in trying to access classified data and/or facilities.

Upon completion of his investigation and concluding that this particular person did nothing more than fabricate and scam names that he determined were not, nor were ever, real intel insiders or foreign agents, he then passed along the data related to the aspects of UFOlogy that he knew we were investigating - as a thank you for helping him obtain that person's supervisor contact data. He stated clearly that he preferred we keep it private for the time being, because his conclusions were preliminary. We've honored that request. A little later, Dan Smith and his "proxy" forwarded us the same exchange, not realizing we'd already received it directly.

Obviously he could have obtained the Supervisor’s contact details himself, but he wanted the details surrounding our moderator's harassment as well, as he himself was being harassed in a similar way by the same person. He eventually passed us what he'd learned about the fabricated names and false identities after concluding the investigation. And for that data - we were and remain very appreciative. It has led to a good number of subsequent leads.

If his intent was to force a public disclosure of those particular emails - he surely failed in that regard.

"I hope private emails to and from me are not inadvertently in the set [SIO] gave to Dan, and that if so you are not part of a plan to publically release them."



The quote above was from a much later email from EIS (Ex Intel Scientist) to a different researcher (or as you call her Dan's Proxy). It was not related to the situation you've quoted from further up... but instead was related to a much later exchange between SIO and EIS discussing why the person who had fabricated the identities and the story had done so. The discussion was about motive. As you know, EIS defended the person and stood up for his character. SIO pointed out his history of fabricating as well as the evidence of his current scam and pointed out the inconsistencies. He forwarded THAT exchange to "Dan's Proxy" for reasons unknown. However HER desire to share those exchanges with anyone had absolutely nothing to do with HIS much earlier desire (months earlier) to share the details of his concluded study about fabricated identities and the Serpo scam.

Again - you appear to be very confused.


"If, however, any emails that were private from me, or to me, or from the Police Officer to me for xxx, ... as xxx requested...and they relate to what I and the FBI has told me is an official investigation, I will naturally turn the set over to the Justice Department and the New Mexico State Police Internal Affairs office who is evaluating the case for the Justice Department, at the Police Officers' request."



As you know - there were multiple investigations over the last few years. First were the false DIA "insiders"...possible foreign agents....another was Dan's claim about statements regarding Hal's "fraud".....and yet another was an investigation into Doty's alleged sale of classified information to Collins/Firmage. I'm sure I probably forgot one or two of the official or unofficial "investigations". Apparently you've either completely forgotten, or are unaware, of which investigation the above quote refers to.

Clearly the "leaking" of email messages by a Senior Intelligence Official was a deliberate action that included the plan to pass the messages via Dan Smith and his proxy to Ryan Dube and Reality Uncovered.

Is that correct?


It's incorrect on so many levels...it's really difficult to determine where to start. Now I understand what Kit has been talking about all this time regarding how certain folks who "report" on these matters do a grand job mixing and matching statements and context however it suits their need....confusing matters to such an extent that it takes several novels to straighten out the person's (your) confusion.

Although, in this case I'm starting to suspect that your efforts to confuse several completely different situations (that each took place many, many months apart) - to be quite intentional. It hasn't been overlooked that from your very first post here, you're quite obviously looking to pick a fight. I can't help but wonder if it's from a particular person's behest and encouragement.

I’d say the "leaking" of most email messages by a Senior Intel Official were to Dan Smith, then Gary Bekkum and/or his female friend/colleague on Starstream who Gary often speculates is an MI6 agent (but who isn't). While friends and collaborators - she kindly shared many of those with us in exchange for data/emails, which we've shared with her.

Again, Gary, you appear to me to be either very, very confused, or you are intentionally manipulating events and email excerpts in order to suit your own agenda...whatever that may be.

What you've attempted to do here is take excerpts from the multitude of emails that took place over the course of many months, covering a huge assortment of topics and subjects - and manipulate them all into one single hypothesis that you insist must be true....that an Intel Officer, in his "official capacity", has been actively pursuing Doty and his UFOlogy 'antics'...."leaking" emails for the sole purpose getting them to be "leaked" publicly.

Which, of course, couldn't be further from the truth.

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
User avatar
ryguy
1 of the RU3
 
Posts: 4920
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2006 3:49 am
Location: Another Dimension

Postby Gary » Wed Feb 13, 2008 2:23 am

Ryan,

You seem to be mixing multiple issues to complicate a very simple question (a classic counter-intelligence technique):

"Was a Senior Intelligence Official involved in leaking email messages potentially concerning sensitive matters of national security?'

I think that the obvious answer based on numerous sources, including Reality Uncovered, is an emphatic "yes."

First re: context of the message you noted as " the most irrelevant quote to the topic we are discussing as any you've made yet."

The same SIO had previously expressed concerns to the Senior Government Consultant re: the party who would become the SIO's messenger. That message confirmed concerns regarding intelligence leaks involving foreign nationals outside of the framework of the "UFO soap opera."

You then confirm this by writing: "His interest was related only to the potential that this scammer was actually involved in more than a simple scam - but was actually involved with foreign agents in trying to access classified data and/or facilities."

Indeed, such suspicions are the concern of the FBI's counter-intelligence division, as described by the FBI's website:

Think spying on the U.S. went the way of the Cold War? Far from it. Today, more spies—not just traditional adversaries but also allies, hackers, and terrorists—are trying to steal more of our secrets from more places than ever before.


What do they want? Our country's juiciest classified information, of course—from military plans to national security vulnerabilities to our own intelligence activities. But increasingly, they also want our country's trade secrets—innovations that give us a leg up in the global marketplace—and seemingly harmless technologies that could be used to develop or improve weapons.

It's the FBI's job to protect the nation from these threats...and we have a plan of action. It's called the National Strategy for Counterintelligence, and it gives us a centrally directed, proactive approach that focuses our field agents and puts our resources where we need them most. For security reasons, as you can imagine, we can't post the plan here on this website for you to read, but here's what we can tell you.

First, our strategy has five priority objectives:

1) Keep weapons of mass destruction and other embargoed technologies from falling into the wrong hands—whether terrorists or unstable countries around the globe. We've got new units focused specifically on the issue, and we're working closely with U.S. intelligence agencies.

2) Protect the secrets of the U.S. intelligence community. To that end we've created Regional Counterintelligence Working Groups from the spectrum of intelligence agencies to identify policy issues and coordinate operations.

3) Protect the secrets of the U.S. government and contractors—especially in research and development areas. Along with the regional groups, we have at least one Counterintelligence Working Group in each of our 56 field offices to discuss specific cases and joint operations.

4) Protect our nation's critical national assets—things like our weapons systems, advanced technologies, and energy and banking systems. Our role is to identify the source and significance of the threats and work with the "owners" to reduce any vulnerabilities. We've created a number of new partnerships to help make it happen.

5) Focus on countries that pose the greatest threat to the U.S. Especially those that want information to further terrorism, economic espionage, proliferation, threats to our infrastructure, and foreign intelligence operations.

Second, we've created a five-point operational plan to meet the priority objectives: asking each of our 56 field offices to "know their domains" (the key targets in their territories); developing strategic partnerships; conducting sophisticated, nationwide operations against foreign intelligence services; having a deep and evolving understanding of the threats; and keeping policymakers informed on the issues to guide decision-making.


Ryan stated: "Upon completion of his investigation and concluding that this particular person did nothing more than fabricate and scam names that he determined were not, nor were ever, real intel insiders or foreign agents, he then passed along the data related to the aspects of UFOlogy that he knew we were investigating - as a thank you for helping him obtain that person's supervisor contact data. He stated clearly that he preferred we keep it private for the time being, because his conclusions were preliminary. We've honored that request. A little later, Dan Smith and his "proxy" forwarded us the same exchange, not realizing we'd already received it directly."

The Senior Intelligence Consultant stated and confirmed privately to me that the FBI was involved in this investigation. Are you naive enough to believe that the SIO would actually pass any real intel regarding an official investigation to you? You also need to explain why the same SIO would pass the messages directly and then request that they be passed via his proxy?

The SIO stated to me directly his plan all along had been to pass the messages through the proxy to Reality Uncovered.

Ryan continues with so many assumptions that are blatantly false -- perhaps sometime in the future I will address them individually. This one in particular needs to be addressed directly, however:

I’d say the "leaking" of most email messages by a Senior Intel Official were to Dan Smith, then Gary Bekkum and/or his female friend/colleague on Starstream who Gary often speculates is an MI6 agent (but who isn't).

I have never speculated that a certain person is MI6. That allegation was passed to us by the person in question, leading to statements regarding the origin of the allegation from at least three other parties, and ultimately verification that it was the SIO's opinion that certain questions about confidential government information had been viewed as suspicious.

In addition, we sought confirmation from multiple parties re: the content of the messages. No one involved disputed the content of the messages we had received.

One final point:

Ryan states: "What you've attempted to do here is take excerpts from the multitude of emails that took place over the course of many months, covering a huge assortment of topics and subjects - and manipulate them all into one single hypothesis that you insist must be true..

In fact Ryan, the messages of concern are all dated within the time frame of September 2006.
Gary
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality
 
Posts: 845
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:28 am

PreviousNext

Google

Return to UFOs

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests

cron