A warning posted on OM

Any discussion related to OM goes here

A warning posted on OM

Postby Chorlton » Fri Dec 28, 2007 10:17 am

As Im probably going to be banned from OM I thought people should see this and make up their own minds

This was posted by as a followup by one 'Jeddyhi'
Can people see the contradictions here or is it me?. He says not many people there believe the FAST stuff anyway, but not one person has questioned Gridkeeper on how he has done it. If you cant reproduce something, surely it becomes invalid (or a hoax)?

"Chorlton, I gave you one warning. Here is another. This is not RU. This is not ATS. You will abide by the rules here or you will be gone. Respect and civility are the traits we are big on enforcing.

You want to call or label Gridkeeper a hoaxer, fine, but you better start showing your proof. Screaming it at the top of your lungs is not proof. You have let us all know how you feel. If you came here to label Gridkeeper a hoaxer, fine, you have done as much. But to continue the tirade for the sake of argument is not gonna fly. Not here.

Not many here believe the F.A.S.T. stuff anyway!

You have given enough of your opinion to make people think. Now they can draw their own conclusions. If you continue your assault on Gridkeeper, I will have to step in!"
I have become that which I always despised and feared........Old !

My greatest wish, would be to own my own scrapyard.
Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby IgnoreTheFacts » Fri Dec 28, 2007 12:15 pm

Have him check this thread out, he got pretty tore up here by our good pal hcghunter:

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread322204/pg1

I would also say that it should be up to Gridkeeper to prove it is real, and not up to us to prove it is fake. It's very simple, if someone claims to take multiple photos of alien starships on a regular basis and will not come forward with more information as to how, why, when...then they are hoaxers. No other way around that one.

And I might add, woo woos hate you.
IgnoreTheFacts
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby Chorlton » Fri Dec 28, 2007 1:36 pm

Ahh bless their little 'Open minds' they have banned me (Sob Sob :cry: )
They are happier having someone posting BS to keep their forums going than have someone asking for proof. Shame that, as I was just getting stuck in on the Lear threads too.

However I do think 'Open Minds' is a great name as most open minds are empty :roll:

BTW whats a 'woo woo' I always thought it was the sound police cars make !

Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby Access Denied » Fri Dec 28, 2007 2:12 pm

Good show man! Talk about a bull in a china shop... :lol:

OM: "Give us your tired, your poor, your huddled hoaxes yearning to breathe free."

or...

OM: The other ATS rejects.

(as opposed to us here at RU)

8)
Men go and come but Earth abides.
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Postby Chorlton » Fri Dec 28, 2007 2:45 pm

Thats totally unfair AD ! I thought I was being incredibly tactfull :lol:

Loved Gridkeepers statement about his video 'taken on Christmas Eve', a night when there was 90% cloud cover over the Southern part of the UK.
He now has a telescope that sees through clouds !!

Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby murnut » Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:37 pm

Dude, I told you it is different at OM.
"The Conformers are hard to read. They are rocks."
murnut
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Chorlton » Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:02 pm

murnut wrote:Dude, I told you it is different at OM.

Yes Im sorry murnut, I didnt realise people were so ridiculously stupid enough to allow a hoaxer to post his hoaxes without question, and when someone asks a few very basic simple questions is banned for doing so.
I'm asked to provide proof that Gridkeepers videos are a hoax but he isnt asked to provide any proof that they are real? FANTASTIC

You admitted YOU believed them so I suppose we know where you stand

The sheep pen is >>>>>>>>>>>>thataway

BTW Im not a 'dude' either, unless you want me to start calling you names.

Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby murnut » Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:16 pm

Sorry about the "dude", Chorlton

I never said GK's video's were real.

[quote author=murnut board=ufosandextraterrestrial thread=1191192309 post=1198428334]chorlton,

I know you think you are providing us the benefit of your opinion, thank-you, but we are not exactly bowing down and worshiping gridkeeper as the savior of ufology, are we?

I have great respect for the members at large of ATS, I am a member there. But the conclusions reached there are proof of nothing.

I have seen no real proof one way or the others, and gridkeeper offers no claims. I am on the fence. However I choose to remain respectful.
Just my opinion[/quote]
murnut
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Access Denied » Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:20 pm

Chorlton wrote:He now has a telescope that sees through clouds !!

But of course... it's a Super Secret Special Telescope (SSST) that the MIB are just dying to get their hands on! :lol:

You too can film orbiting alien spaceships with a cheap web cam, bad optics and unstable tracking! But wait there’s more… by “carefully aligning a satellite dish receiver” with the SSST you can record Actual Sounds From These Space Machines!

:roll:
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Postby Access Denied » Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:41 pm

murnut wrote:However I choose to remain respectful.

Why would you choose to respect someone who has ignored ALL requests (polite and otherwise, from believers and skeptics alike) to provide the coordinates and the methods he uses so his claims can be independently verified?

All you’re doing is giving hoaxers traction by giving them an excuse to avoid the really tough questions. I’m not surprised though… that’s something both ATS and OM are known for… when it suits their needs.

In my book that makes OM and ATS part of the problem... not the solution.
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Postby Chorlton » Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:45 pm

Hey nice selective editing murnut
Now show us the other post where you said:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Right you are colors

I don't see much of a difference and I am not convinced the video's are hoaxed.

I gotta say though, I wish the video's could be duplicated by a third party.

Why are others not reporting this?

Hopefully in time, these questions can be answered. "
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

NO ONE has demanded that Gridkeeper post proof yet I was asked to provide proof they were fakes. Thats an ass-upward way of doing things if you ask me.

Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby murnut » Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:01 pm

Show me where I said I believed anything.

Not convinced video's are hoaxed, doesn't imply I believe it is real.

There are all kinds of claims made by posters at OM.

Do I believe everything? No.

Respectful is the rule of OM.

There are ways to make your point without resorting to verbal attacks.

I believe your opinion is valid, just as everyone else's is.

But that is all it is.
murnut
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Chorlton » Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:33 pm

I made NO verbal attack, demanding evidence and proof from an idiot isnt a verbal attack and only fools would consider it so.

However, you said:
"Not convinced video's are hoaxed"
So if you arent convinced they are hoaxed then you must believe they are real. Its easy realy.
Its also easy to see you have fallen under Gridkeepers spell. Either that or you are simply too gutless or afraid to be banned or warned for asking for proof or evidence. You and some other sheeple on OM will believe anything without question, and thats the whole point of life, asking questions, asking WHY?.None of you do that, at least on Gridkeepers thread. I bet when James Casbolt comes to OM youll be building monuments to him, like ATS is doing right now.

I say what I say and will question anything I see fit. If that means getting banned then thats what happens. I received a PM from a OM mod asking me to change my post where I mentioned calling Gridkeeper the Messiah.
I said no I have integrity and wont change something like that.

Strange your balls were swolen on OM when you challenged me yet they seemed to have shrunken back a bit here?
Dont worry I wont ask for proof hahahahahahaha :twisted:

Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Re: A warning posted on OM

Postby jeddyhi » Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:42 pm

Chorlton wrote:As Im probably going to be banned from OM I thought people should see this and make up their own minds

This was posted by as a followup by one 'Jeddyhi'
Can people see the contradictions here or is it me?. He says not many people there believe the FAST stuff anyway, but not one person has questioned Gridkeeper on how he has done it. If you cant reproduce something, surely it becomes invalid (or a hoax)?

"Chorlton, I gave you one warning. Here is another. This is not RU. This is not ATS. You will abide by the rules here or you will be gone. Respect and civility are the traits we are big on enforcing.

You want to call or label Gridkeeper a hoaxer, fine, but you better start showing your proof. Screaming it at the top of your lungs is not proof. You have let us all know how you feel. If you came here to label Gridkeeper a hoaxer, fine, you have done as much. But to continue the tirade for the sake of argument is not gonna fly. Not here.

Not many here believe the F.A.S.T. stuff anyway!

You have given enough of your opinion to make people think. Now they can draw their own conclusions. If you continue your assault on Gridkeeper, I will have to step in!"

You were banned from OM for disrespecting a fellow member, disregarding the rules of posting by flaming said member, and for ignoring warnings to stop. Is GridKeeper hoaxing? Sure, there is a strong possibility that he is. But you did nothing to show that as fact. Many members asked you to back up your claims. All you did was attack Gridkeeper. I see that this F-A-S-T issue is important to you. Until Gridkeeper provides you with co-ordinates and other data so you can duplicate his findings, you refuse to believe it is true. Fair enough! I am the same way. As are many others at OM. But Gridkeepers lack of sharing this information does not mean definite hoax. He could have other reasons. Your accusatory stance against him puts GK into a defensive posture. Perhaps if you had asked him in a professional, respectful manner to provide the data you need, he would have. Stellarium is a free program that you could have recommended him to use to gather basic co-ordinates as to where these things may or may not be. You offered him nothing but accusations and bullying. People respond better to helpful requests than outright demands.

When and if the F-A-S-T business is shown to be a hoax, OM will gladly post it.
But quite honestly, I personally find it no more intriguing than the drones! Sorry for your experience at OM, but you ignored warnings from Murnut and from staff! Your crusade will have to continue from here.

Best,
Jeddyhi
jeddyhi
Reality Is In Sight
Reality Is In Sight

Postby murnut » Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:50 pm

Is that the best you can do, call me names?

Fact is, I tried to assist you in the rules of OM, and for that I get your ire.

This is pointless
murnut
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Next

Google

Return to OM Flames