Open Minds Forum makes the "big" time

Any discussion related to OM goes here

Open Minds Forum makes the "big" time

Postby MikeJamieson » Tue Mar 18, 2008 11:45 pm

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me ... ory?page=1

Excerpt from article in today's LA Times:

A onetime captain in the Santa Clara County Sheriff's Department, Davis considers himself an expert in scam artists and nut cases. So his radar went up in January when he got the call from a woman in London.

She said she was from the Open Minds Forum, an Internet group specializing in "UFOlogy." She said she represented people who were interested in the drone and wanted to contact Raji and others who claimed in Web postings to have seen the craft. There was the guy in Bakersfield who called himself Chad. There was the hiker and the bicyclist, both from the San Jose area. Nobody used last names. So far, nobody could be found.

Before calling Davis, the Open Minds group had e-mailed Raji. He told them he snapped the picture from his fiancee's parents' home. They hoped to ask more questions, but he suddenly closed his e-mail account. They spent months looking for him before deciding to hire a professional.

Find the power pole in the photo, the woman told Davis, and you'll find the house. And Raji.

Oh, and one more thing: She didn't want to be identified.
MikeJamieson
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

WHAT ARE YOU DOING OVER THERE, JAMIESON!?!?!?

Postby MikeJamieson » Tue Mar 18, 2008 11:53 pm

Well, mr super-ego of mine, just checking out my old buddy Ed Komarek.
Seeing what he was doing.

Actually, I clicked on the Dan Smith blog linked from RU blog and skipped to Dan's last page (it's only been a year since I stopped by there).....and despite being pretty much clueless about what he was talking about (only because I haven't been paying attention), I perked up at familiar names like "Ed Komarek" and "Michael Salla" (who I guess is now posting there also).

They have some level headed guys in that UN thread, btw. Someone in foresnic
science, for one. Sounds like an anchoring influence.

Ed sounds pretty good these days also. Haven't seen Michael post anything as yet.

(This might be the first time in over a year that I peeked over there.)
MikeJamieson
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Google

Return to OM Flames