OM Treating Hoaxers like Royalty

Any discussion related to OM goes here

OM Treating Hoaxers like Royalty

Postby Chorlton » Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:21 am

I took a peek at OM yesterday and was amazed at the sucking up and rear end kissing going on over there.
Gridkeeper is being treated like Royalty whilst people seem to be falling over themselves to suck up to the Hoaxer and Liar Barry King, believing without question everything they post.
There seems to be a total lack of any scepticism at all, and even questions from the moderators asking (very weakly) for some sort of proof seem to be totally ignored.

Does that site have any credibility left?
I have become that which I always despised and feared........Old !

My greatest wish, would be to own my own scrapyard.
Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Re: OM Treating Hoaxers like Royalty

Postby Access Denied » Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:21 am

Chorlton wrote:Does that site have any credibility left?

I didn't know they had any to begin with... but I do think a good number of posters are getting a lot smarter and are asking more of the right questions now and as a result I think it's going to be a lot harder for the hoaxers to f*ck with them...

As far as GK and Lear goes I don't see them gaining any traction there... it's certainly not anything I would lose any sleep over. :)
Men go and come but Earth abides.
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Postby uberarcanist » Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:34 pm

Even if they did, so what? So what if they're "kings". They're only kings of a garbage heap. :lol:
uberarcanist
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby Chorlton » Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:58 pm

It was simply the amount of "Oh wow man thats incredible", without any desire for evidence proof or corroboration that surprised me, and the encouragement of the moderators on doing so.

Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Re:

Postby Zorgon » Tue May 06, 2008 10:32 pm

Chorlton wrote:It was simply the amount of "Oh wow man thats incredible", without any desire for evidence proof or corroboration that surprised me, and the encouragement of the moderators on doing so.

:shock: WOW hey sounds like a cool place... kinda the opposite of this place... Hey seems like your good buddy John did get a foot hold there... like his own forum... Thanks for pointing me in the right direction 8)

Hmmm maybe I should check it out... its always good to have 'Devoted Followers'... like that old cabal called Fair Skeptics' over at that other site that was recently listed here by Torbjon... funny we always suspected an organized cabal, but never had the proof... until Torbjon came along

=D>
Zorgon
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Re: Re:

Postby Chorlton » Tue May 06, 2008 10:42 pm

Zorgon wrote:
Chorlton wrote:It was simply the amount of "Oh wow man thats incredible", without any desire for evidence proof or corroboration that surprised me, and the encouragement of the moderators on doing so.

:shock: WOW hey sounds like a cool place... kinda the opposite of this place... Hey seems like your good buddy John did get a foot hold there... like his own forum... Thanks for pointing me in the right direction 8)

Are you trying to insinuate youve just found out about OM when youve been posting there for sometime?

Hmmm maybe I should check it out... its always good to have 'Devoted Followers'... like that old cabal called Fair Skeptics' over at that other site that was recently listed here by Torbjon... funny we always suspected an organized cabal, but never had the proof... until Torbjon came along
=D>

You dont have to 'check it out' as you are already posting there along with your brainless disciples, kissing both yours and Leers backside, so much so its rather sickening, especially murnut who was only recently here bemoaning being banned from OM yet there he is, back in the nest of the loonies.

Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby MrPenny » Tue May 06, 2008 11:58 pm

Zorgon wrote: funny we always suspected an organized cabal, but never had the proof... until Torbjon came along

You really are on top of things aintcha'? So you completely missed the somewhat involved thread that launched the initiative?
P.T. Barnum wouldn't stand a chance with this crowd.
MrPenny
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Postby ryguy » Wed May 07, 2008 2:15 pm

MrPenny wrote:You really are on top of things aintcha'? So you completely missed the somewhat involved thread that launched the initiative?

Good to see so many other new members joining us here who really have their heads screwed on straight...I believe this positive growth will counter-balance any of the occassional odd-ball troublemakers that come along. ;)

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Google

Return to OM Flames