Be seeing you in time
IC
Please do not link to personal websites without permission
Read the rules!
leviathan

Re: LEVIATHAN

Postby Access Denied » Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:46 am

Dear Alien Overlord(s),

On behalf of the USG thank you for sharing this photo of your latest Human Observation Autonomous X-ray Examination Drone (HOAXED) craft with us. Judging by the large number of extra components you’ve added we assume you have now perfected the intermittent cloaking device that caused a few embarrassing moments for us during validation testing of the early prototypes you provided. If so, we would like to speak (through a translator device of course) to someone in your Sales Department who can provide pricing information (FOB Langley, Virginia) for the HOAXED craft in lots of 10,000 units along with a 10 year supply of spare dilithium crystals, fluxed capacitors and whatnot necessary to keep the fleet operational.

Signed,

X
Men go and come but Earth abides.
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Postby You Can Call Me Ray » Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:53 am

Access Denied wrote:who can provide pricing information (FOB Langley, Virginia) for the HOAXED craft in lots of 10,000 units along with a 10 year supply of spare dilithium crystals, fluxed capacitors and whatnot necessary to keep the fleet operational.

Dilithium crystals? How cute.... how quaint! How 1970s! C'mon AD! Dontcha know that all alien wessels (as the good Commander Chekov would pronounce it) now operate on "Free" (Zero Point) Energy?

Dilithium crystals indeed!
:SPOCK:

Ray
The Universe is an Integrated System. Operational, Functional, and Physical.
You Can Call Me Ray
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby Zep Tepi » Mon Apr 28, 2008 2:08 am

You'll love the following AD. In actual fact, I think most of the membership here and at OM will ;)

As you know, I politely contacted Leviathan via pm and told him why his first post (x2) was an infringement of our board rules and had to be edited. As all of our members are aware, the posting of personal links in the signature requires the permission of the staff here at RU. So far, those who have asked have been granted it. The rule is in place to prevent one-time posters from using our forum to spam their site here without taking part in the discussions.

Anyway, this is the PM I sent (copied to AD and Ryguy) last Friday (25th April):
Hi and welcome to RU.
Your first post was removed because it violates our board rules. You may not link to personal websites in your signature without prior permission.

I have left your newest post in the new members section but I have edited your signature and removed the link. Please abide by the rules in future, thanks.

Cheers,
Steve

Here was the somewhat strange reply:
NO THANKS, WE DO NOT PLAY BY OMF RULES OR ANYTHING LIKE THEM. SO WE WILL CANCEL OUR ACCOUNT. YOU ARE IN BED WITH SALAD TOO WE SEE.
IC

Okaaaaay!

Not content with that, he also sent the following email to the RU admin account:
Good bye OMF spinoff. We do not play by OMF rules and have already been censored by you. Crawl back in bed with DAN MESSIAH, JAKE & BAKE, FOREDOM, DRAGONBREATH, SALADFORK and the rest that are there on Gilligan's Island.
IC

What a nice, friendly chap he appears to be, eh?
Here my reply:
Rofl!
If you had any sense youʼd be dangerous. You have no idea how wrong you are. If you can confuse RU with being in bed with OM, well Iʼm sorry, thereʼs just no helping you!
Carry on with your absurdities, Iʼve had a busy day and they are excellent entertainment.

His reply to the above has to be seen to be believed, so here it is:
How many times a day do you JACK-OFF Salad and BTW we are D--------. Our webblog is carefully designed to do exactly what it does, even to color for the monkeys. Your mouth should be sore now having nestled the dicks of OMF for so long. Why we even have a connection with Kaptive. You play with something you have no idea of and we enjoy the nourishment you provide. We can play many rolls and are on all sites under different ISP whether you or your kind like it or not. We can and do instigate much and take full advantage of the inability for your kind to accept anything remotely beyond the Human capacity to comprehend. The SHEEPDOGS WILL CONTINUE TO HERD THE SHEEP FOR THE FINAL COUNT AND YOU SIR ARE IN THOSE VERY DAYS. Entertainment is a good diversion to keep the fool from the truth. Remember that.
Be seeing you in time, CHILD.
IC

How far up his own ass would you say he is? My guess is all the way.

Anyway, not being one to back down from a "fight", I replied:
Haha, it gets better!
FYI, I have absolutely no interest in the Drone drivel and I couldn’t care any less about the characters involved in that ridiculous story if I tried.

Send me your address please, I’d like to send you a small donation. When you get it, go out and buy a life, ok?
Oh and by the way? I could find you in a heartbeat were I so inclined. You have no idea….lol!

His inevitable reply:
We take that as a threat child, so we will take action. You need to see a Doctor soon, or of course we could send you one. Mortgage of someone near.

Can't say I understood that last sentence...
In the meantime, because his name (Indrid Leimas, in case you were wondering) doesn't look like any name I have seen before -and certainly not in the Deep South of the USA (Georgia, in case you were wondering)- I decided it must be an anagram for something. Going by his attitude and the way he writes, I came up with "Simian Riddle" and sent him the following short email:
Simian Riddle eh? Interesting…

His reply was the first of many that included my own, but changed to suit his (special) needs - a clear sign of someone who is incapable of having an original thought.
Simian Riddle eh? Interesting…For a Simian. Eko, Eco, Azarack

I also replied to the email, getting into the "spirit" of things by now...;) (btw, leviathan_comes forms part of his email address):
Take whatever action you deem appropriate, you will end up looking pretty stupid if you do. Either you are doing a very poor job of imitating a non-English speaking person, or you really are THAT stupid. My guess is both.
I’ve come across a great deal of characters during my time researching this field, but I have to say – and my hat’s off to you for this – you are by far the most idiotic.

“leviathan-comes” is exactly right. I bet you come into your right hand after every post or email. It is quite sad to see, you clearly have a huge opinion of yourself but it is wholly without foundation based on the evidence I have seen so far.

Remember to clean your face when you remove it from your ass, we don’t want you embarrassing yourself anymore than you already have.

He replied with my own email, changing "characters" for "dicks", and "Leviathan_comes" for "Stephen Broadlybent". Yeah I know, sooo original!

I also replied to his "Eko, Eco, Azarack" [sic] comment:
Trying to invoke the devil now? Rofl!
YOU do not know who or what you are messing with.

His reply, proving not only that his head is all the way up his ass like I thought, it came out the top and went back up again :shock:
Trying to invoke US now? Rofl!
YOU do not know who or what you are messing with.
YES we do. Very little

Oh no! I've engaged in an argument with the devil himself! Who'd have thunk it?!

Part Two of this absurd tale to follow in the next couple of days, when I can be bothered lol.
Further emails from him include racist slurs, insults of the kind you used to hear at school (references to having sex with dogs, comments about my mum and other such inanities) and much more besides - including an admission that the drone saga is a "web game" no less.

Because of the nature of some of his comments, I decided to run a trace on this "ISP switching" individual and saw that he was nothing of the sort. I have subsequently logged an abuse report with his ISP and intend to take it further. People like him should realise that actions invoke reactions and he isn't the clever little anonymous dude he thought he is.

I'd be interested in learning what he got up to at OM. I haven't visited in a while but it must have been good :)

Cheers,
Steve
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby Shawnna » Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:00 am

Interesting, Steve.

It sounds a lot like the BS that went on with the Theresa Duncan suicide research dreamsend was doing. A group of wannabes who delve into some pretty dark stuff (f you believe in that kinda thing) and are quite full of themselves.

:roll:
"The only thing we found that makes the emptiness bearable is................... each other."

From the movie "Contact"

Shawnna's Reality
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby ScaRZ » Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:00 pm

Lev....goes by many different names. When he was at OM I read many of his post in the Dan Smith thread. I must admitt I found some of his post very interesting to read. I believe he and his group are suppose to be Demons. Well at least that's how his words came across to me. I never thought much about it one way or the other. I just thought he or his group were just around to stir the pot a little.
ScaRZ
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby ryguy » Fri May 30, 2008 5:05 pm

ScaRZ wrote:Lev....goes by many different names. When he was at OM I read many of his post in the Dan Smith thread. I must admitt I found some of his post very interesting to read. I believe he and his group are suppose to be Demons. Well at least that's how his words came across to me. I never thought much about it one way or the other. I just thought he or his group were just around to stir the pot a little.

I just found this thread about Leviathan. He had responded to my blog recently along the lines of, if I didn't have my head in the latrine - I wouldn't be sick. Of course he didn't realize that in the blog, when I was speaking of sickness, I wasn't speaking of myself.

Anyway - I suppose he probably didn't like my reply in which I thanked him for reminding me that the blog was overdue for an update - and that I should be publishing a new update very soon...it will be entitled "The pathetic nature of evil when faced with the Wrath of God."

He hasn't responded. lol

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby ryguy » Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:25 am

Have you guys seen the guy's blog? livyatan.blogspot.com

I hate to link to it, but seriously, it's unbridled stupidity in all of it's splendor...

He fell in love with the drones and never looked back - the poor sap.

Someone forgot to take his little blue pills.

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Google

Return to OM Flames