OM Cast list

Any discussion related to OM goes here

OM Cast list

Postby Chorlton » Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:41 am

Took a peek yesterday and there is either collusion or just plain stupidity taking place now.
John Lear asks Gridkeeper to take some detailed shots of the moon and gives him the places he wants, not realising that GK hasnt the faintest idea how to use a telescope. However as yet GK has failed to supply any photos of the requested areas, yet is he questioned on it, is he asked why he hasnt provided the pics Lear wants? Nope.
Its also worth pointing out that Gridkeepr has posted no new material in months.
AFAIKS most of the stuff he is posting is simply his old stuff thats been manipulated to 'look' new.

I note Murnut, once a poster here who came here crying about being banned and professed to having seen the light about OM is now back over in his cradle of fruitcakes, now renamed as 'Mur' and now promoted to 'New Member's Steward'. Thats the way to go Murnut, slag your Senior Mods off enough to get promoted to a Mod.

Also I see Michael Lee Hill, a professed 'musician' is now posting his UFO rubbish over at OM along with GLP. Hell a 'musician' into UFO's what next? ATS interested in the Truth ??.....................Nah :lol:

Oh yes, they now have an 'Image Analysis Project' But I dont see any Imaga analysis experts doing any work, merely OM members, so I dont think were going to see any revelations.
Lets hope they decide to Analyse the Images of one of their own members, Gridkeeper. Who knows what they might find.
I have become that which I always despised and feared........Old !

My greatest wish, would be to own my own scrapyard.
Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Re: OM Cast list

Postby ScaRZ » Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:38 pm

Mur....Is a good person. He is one of the nicest guys at OM.
ScaRZ
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Chorlton » Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:45 pm

ScaRZ wrote:Mur....Is a good person. He is one of the nicest guys at OM.

Maybe so, but he is one of the believers of the notorious hoaxer Gridkeeper.
He was one of those attacking a good friend of mine who made crop circles to confuse the believers.
Where did he come running to,crying his eyes out when he got banned from OM? Why here of course, and where does he run back to when OM decide to take him back? yes back with the blind believers.
Funny how duplicitous some people are eh Scarz?

A person is judged by the company he keeps. Says it all about Murnut really

Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby ryguy » Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:01 pm

Mur is a good guy - but he tends to allow himself to believe what he's told a little quickly. In his mind it's a positive trait - to trust people rather than suspect them. To essentially give people the benefit of the doubt. However, from my experiences with the Callahan investigation (where Murnut initially provided a great deal of assistance, I must add), he overlooked several clues and signs proving deception - and instead turned on me and accused me of taking the wrong tactics (mistrusting, heavy-handed, etc...)

I was going to explain to him what happened and lay out the evidence to show we'd just been lied to (with evidence to support it) - but then realized, from his kneejerk reaction, that I wasn't dealing with someone who is really willing to accept that someone, who appears kind, has just lied to them.

I'd just spent two years having a conversation with someone who was kind to my face but was constantly attempting to shove a dagger in my back - so by that point I knew the signs and recognized what was going on.

Ok...all of that to say...I agree with Scarz that murnut is a very, very, very nice guy. On the other hand I agree with you Chorlton that his mind edges precariously toward "wind-tunnel" territory. Not as bad as others though - he has moments of perfect clarity, I've seen it.

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Chorlton » Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:17 am

ryguy wrote:Ok...all of that to say...I agree with Scarz that murnut is a very, very, very nice guy. On the other hand I agree with you Chorlton that his mind edges precariously toward "wind-tunnel" territory. -Ry

What is it with Americans and Wind Tunnels? has Ray been trying to lure him too :lol: :lol: :lol:
Is this something I should look deeper into?

Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby Zep Tepi » Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:48 am

No wind tunnel malarky for you Chorlton, you need to watch your back.... err literally in this case! ;)
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby Chorlton » Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:24 pm

Zep Tepi wrote:No wind tunnel malarky for you Chorlton, you need to watch your back.... err literally in this case! ;)

HMMMMM "Being mounted in a wind tunnel"
I think it must be a secret society initiation ceremony or some devious new sex kick for insiders only (though Im proud to be selected for it, I dont know if I would wish to participate)

Maybe thats why Murnut left ! AHAAAAAAAAAAA (see the brilliant way I got the thread back on track??)

Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby ryguy » Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:28 pm

Freakin' Brits.

:D
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Shawnna » Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:27 am

Murnut is heavily influenced by Toon as well - at least that's the way it appears to me when they post at each other on WW.
"The only thing we found that makes the emptiness bearable is................... each other."

From the movie "Contact"

Shawnna's Reality
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby Chorlton » Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:55 am

Shawnna wrote:Murnut is heavily influenced by Toon as well - at least that's the way it appears to me when they post at each other on WW.

I think Murnut is heavily influenced by anyone who supports his ideas. Reality isnt top of the list though

Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Google

Return to OM Flames