'Disclosure' is nearly here says OM

Any discussion related to OM goes here

'Disclosure' is nearly here says OM

Postby Chorlton » Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:38 pm

Is there even ONE single active braincell at OM.
Look at this (underline is mine)

Please would you help us compile this research into how society and individuals would react under the extraordinary circumstances of 'Disclosure'. we had a tremendous response from our members to the recent 'How many OM members have seen a UFO' - Kudos everyone! [Now let's take this one step further... OK - Let's assume Disclosure Day is upon us! UFO sightings have gone through the roof over the last 18 months - we saw the wave begin right here on OMF, with the 'SERPO' disclosures leading the way to new paradigms and thinking 'out of the box'. Since then, UFO reports and Disclosure initiatives have snowballed to an incredible and biggest 'show' in Human history - never before witnessed. We predicted these events - on the 'significant' wheat extracted from the 'plausible deniable 'chaff'. Undoubtedly we really ARE witnessing major Disclosure related events leading to 'D-Day' - the undeniable proof of a well planned and thousands of years old co-ordinated final 'Show'. The biggest leap in Human evolution - since our genes were originally programmed by our Handlers / Creators. But will we emerging from our terrestrial / material consciousness to face a new dawn? Or our worst nightmare? Can we handle the 'Truth'? Are we ready? Are YOU?! What would you do? How would you react? Try and think clearly about what what you would do - if your answer does not appear above - what is your answer? You can vote for 4 choices. Poll here: http://lucianarchy.proboards21.com/inde ... hread=3081 Image
I have become that which I always despised and feared........Old !

My greatest wish, would be to own my own scrapyard.
Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Re: 'Disclosure' is nearly here says OM

Postby You Can Call Me Ray » Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:59 pm

Chorlton wrote: the undeniable proof of a well planned and thousands of years old co-ordinated final 'Show'.

I'm denying.

And that little sentence right there sounds a lot like good ole Dan Smith. I didn't want to click over to see the OM thread, for fear of being irreparably soiled! :P

Ray
The Universe is an Integrated System. Operational, Functional, and Physical.
You Can Call Me Ray
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Google

Return to OM Flames