Murnut - Banned Again

Any discussion related to OM goes here

Re: Murnut - Banned Again

Postby suspicioso » Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:15 pm

Zep Tepi wrote:The fact that a few people over there continually refer to our investigation as "Ryan's investigation" really gets my goat too. Grrr. I have feelings you know! ;)

D'oh! Mea culpa!
Too Dangerous For Open Minds Forum!
suspicioso
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Postby Cogburn » Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:08 am

=D>

I usually simply lurk on RU and OM, but kudos to you, Murnut, for saying what needs to be said... even were it a bit... overzealous... for the taste of the moderators.

There are several "luminaries" within the UFO community that do more harm to honest, open investigations than do good. Unfortunately those folks are the ones usually with the loudest personal echo chambers.

We're dealing with conspiracy, so "proof" is something of a luxury. However I do not see it as unacceptable to demand at least a few nuggets of verifiable fact along the way to at least keep the insinuations plausible.

One would think that one would know what to expect when you unveil your particular world view to the greater world of UFOlogy. It's 2009, not 1959. If you can't prove at least one part of your drama, there's a mountain of dung waiting to be thrown in your direction.

Amazing that some folks still get bent out of shape when they get hit with a little.
Cogburn

Postby Zep Tepi » Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:34 pm

suspicioso wrote:
Zep Tepi wrote:The fact that a few people over there continually refer to our investigation as "Ryan's investigation" really gets my goat too. Grrr. I have feelings you know! ;)

D'oh! Mea culpa!

Tibi ignosco :)
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Previous

Google

Return to OM Flames