JakeReason of OM Lies Again - "Ryguy isn't banned."

Any discussion related to OM goes here

JakeReason of OM Lies Again - "Ryguy isn't banned."

Postby ryguy » Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:08 pm

I just received a PM from someone over at OM that JakeReason uttered yet another lie today (are we really surprised?)

He told the membership that I'm not banned from Open Minds.... Seriously. :)

I just sent the following back to that person who PM'ed me about it:

He's a liar.

"Open Minds Forum :: An Error Has Occurred
An Error Has Occurred
Sorry, but you have been banned from this forum."

I can send the screenshot via email. Not that I care, I'd never go back if you paid me..lol.

Here's the screenshot as evidence that he's a sniveling liar.

http://www.realityuncovered.net/blog/wp ... banned.jpg

Someone really needs to slap that Canadian with a wet noodle.

-Ry

[Mod Edit: converted oversized embedded image to link]
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Re: JakeReason of OM Lies Again - "Ryguy isn't banned."

Postby Zep Tepi » Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:55 pm

There really shouldn't be any surprise, Jakereason is known for spinning the truth and generally coming across as a bit of a nincompoop. His devout defense of anything Scammers Inc. related - along with head boy Bren and his faithful lapdog Ivo - would be amusing if they weren't polluting the minds of their members. Oh, I forgot Ki.. GreatWaller, how could I forget him?! Way to go, pal... ;)
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby Yex » Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:56 pm

Come on now, whos telling porkies?

Dood stated.......

"Must have been an ERROR like the Screen Cap shows....

I checked HERE!

Worked for me..."

http://lucianarchy.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=bekkum&action=display&thread=6018#193616
Yex

Postby ryguy » Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:00 pm

Yex wrote:Come on now, whos telling porkies?

Dood stated.......

"Must have been an ERROR like the Screen Cap shows....

I checked HERE!

Worked for me..."

http://lucianarchy.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=bekkum&action=display&thread=6018#193616

I log in and it says I'm banned - seems pretty straightforward to me. lol Excuses about "errors" is the short of s^~t that ATS pulls. "Oh...oh we're sorry that was a system error...you weren't *really* banned" - oh stfu. LOL

Someone forwarded me this snippet from Canadian retard Ivo:

Ivo said:

While we have not and will not comment on suspensions and bannings I will confirm that he was indeed permanently banned from OM.

I'm more then a little surprised that he wouldn't have come totally clean with you Scarz as to why he was banned.

Can we now continue with the subject matter of this thread?

lol...and in response to Ivo's b.s. above - there are *tons* of reasons one could offer for my banning, he expects me to point out just one? LOL

Steve and I were actively blowing a hole wide open to expose their stupidity. I'm not surprised I was banned back then - I'm just surprised Rick lied about it.

As far as the reasons Ivo would want to offer for me being banned - it's irrelevent. First of all he only came in as a Serpo Groupie only halfway through the time Steve and I were there, he immediately started licking JakeReason's bootstraps like a little puppy dog, and when Steve and I attempted to explain to him the sort of *truths* similar to the sort of evidence you've read about in our latest Angleton release - he just stared back at us with a glassy-eyed drooling look (as much as one can do that in chat). Those morons coudn't get it. They couldn't fathom that their precious "insiders" were not really insiders. Evidence be-damned. lol

There came a point when Steve and I gave up on them and changed our tactics. At some point in the months after I walked out the door on my very own (thank you very much) I was banned - I didn't really know when they finally pulled the plug because I'd already left of my own accord months earlier and never checked. One day some folks here were talking about the fact that *they* were banned so I decided to check my account. Yup - banned. No surprise there. lol.

I should very well *be* banned from a forum for idiots. It's a badge I wear with pride.

However, Ivo's insinuation that they threw me out the door is a joke. I walked out on my own, before they even had a single clue what happened. Steve left shortly afterwards (after doing a few of Steve's typical "data-uploads"). :)

-Ryan

**Edit to add: I should, in all fairness, note that there are a few existing members at OM who are not idiots - they lie low, avoid the bannings if they can, and when the opportunity is right, they inject a bit of sanity when the idiots start mouthing off. My apologies to the rare few of you who hold strong and continue the battle there - you know who you are.
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Zep Tepi » Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:45 pm

I would also like to say I have been very impressed by some of the members over at OM. It is unfair to tar everyone with the same brush, so I'm happy to see your edit in the above post :)

As for the Bren/Ivo/Jakereason triumvirate, well, that's another matter entirely. For me, it boils down to one of two choices where they are concerned. Complicit, or Stupid. Now, an argument could certainly be made for both of those choices being relevant, especially in the case of Jakereason and Ivo. However, Bren certainly isn't stupid.

I have also noticed a lot of posts and threads no longer showing up over there. Have they been clearing house?
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby ryguy » Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:14 pm

Zep Tepi wrote:I have also noticed a lot of posts and threads no longer showing up over there. Have they been clearing house?

rofl...yeah, I could see it now.

1. Search for all references to James Angleton Jr.
2. Delete.

:)
---

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Access Denied » Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:26 am

Zep Tepi wrote:Oh, I forgot Ki.. GreatWaller, how could I forget him?! Way to go, pal... ;)

Oh no, now you've done it... gone and blown [yet another] one of his cleverly crafted deep covers. :roll:

And here I was thinking the poor guy had OCD because he couldn't help reminding everyone he lives in Canada in every other post... :mrgreen:

Zep Tepi wrote:Complicit, or Stupid.

"or"?
Men go and come but Earth abides.
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Postby murnut » Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:26 pm

OM is a joke.

There are some good folks there, however they are being steered in a particular direction.

Not very open minded
"The Conformers are hard to read. They are rocks."
murnut
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby ScaRZ » Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:58 pm

There are several things at OM that I don't agree with. It appears to me that some of the Mods are to quick with The Mod Warnings and deleting of words or entire post. To be honest I keep up with so little of the threads I have no idea what is taking place within them. Most of the subject matter I have little to no interest in.

I stay pretty much in The Bible,UFO's,ET and The Ancients thread that I created at OM. I do drop in Dan's threads every few days to see if he has anything that I might find of interest. I just don't have the time or desire to read much else.

There are some good people at OM that I consider friends. I don't have to agree with someone to think of them as a friend. Some of the people at OM we stand very close in our thinking and beliefs. I would say a majority of people at OM come from what I call a New Age mind set.

I'm a firm believer in the old wise words,"What good does it do to preach to those whom already believe?" If all you do is stay within a crowd of safety and comfort of like minded people,what happens to all the others that aren't part of your group?........."They may never hear what you think is very important."
ScaRZ
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby ryguy » Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:02 pm

ScaRZ wrote:I'm a firm believer in the old wise words,"What good does it do to preach to those whom already believe?" If all you do is stay within a crowd of safety and comfort of like minded people,what happens to all the others that aren't part of your group?........."They may never hear what you think is very important."

I do think that's a wise approach. I was thinking a lot about this last night and realized these are two approaches to the same problem. The dilemma I have is that I don't want to promote an ideology by engaging it and increasing interest in it. Even though it would be shedding light in a corner where it's currently blocked from light - unfortunately it would have the opposite effect of causing the cancer to grow. I think it's the nature of the new age meme - it's highly infectuous for folks not properly "innoculated," so bringing greater attention to it is dangerous.

A quote I like is, "You can't crush ideas by suppressing them. You can only crush them by ignoring them."

On the other hand, another man who I thought I'd never quote (lol), George Bush, once said, "You do not reform a world by ignoring it."

In that, he was right. I guess that boils down the two approaches. I guess I seek to crush the ideology, while you seek to reform, which I respect - because it takes a heck of a lot more patience and wisdom (and a strong stomach).

-Ry
---

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby jeddyhi » Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:22 pm

Hi all,

Just want to say that Jake resigned from OM staff some time ago. He may have really thought that Ryan was not banned, though I can still recall seeing Ryan's IP and screen name in the ban list from over two years ago lol.

I don't post much over there anymore. The Drone thing has died off (thank goodness) and I don't see a lot else that interests me. Nice articles by the way.

Peace!

John
jeddyhi
Reality Is In Sight
Reality Is In Sight

Postby ryguy » Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:42 pm

Hey John! Thanks for logging in and offering some insight into the madness! :)

jeddyhi wrote:Hi all,
I don't post much over there anymore. The Drone thing has died off (thank goodness) and I don't see a lot else that interests me. Nice articles by the way.

Thanks for stopping in - hope we see you around more as things progress, it's just getting interesting. :)

-Ryan
---

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby murnut » Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:31 am

jeddyhi wrote:Hi all,

. The Drone thing has died off (thank goodness) and I don't see a lot else that interests me.

Yes thank goodness for that.

I like Scarz's thread and I always find Dan to be extremely interesting.

I'm biased, I like Dan...don't always agree with his view of every situation, but I like him anyway.

From time to time he does post something special....special to me anyway.
"The Conformers are hard to read. They are rocks."
murnut
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Access Denied » Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:51 am

murnut wrote:I'm biased, I like Dan...don't always agree with his view of every situation, but I like him anyway.

From time to time he does post something special....special to me anyway.

Strangely enough I like Dan too... as stubborn as he can be.

One thing seems clear to me… although he may be wrong about a great many things (particularly in his interpretations of the “meaning” of certain “events”) he doesn’t strike me as someone who’s being dishonest.

In other words, I think he’s genuinely misguided on some points. :)

(and I don’t mean by Ron who in my opinion has had the patience of a Saint in dealing with him)

Although I’m sure Dan’s initial experience here at RU was no doubt a bit traumatic for him, I think he’s come a long way since then and he (and his friends) might have a better time of it a second time around…

(that is assuming he keeps the PWD to a bare minimum lol)
Men go and come but Earth abides.
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Postby jeddyhi » Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:45 pm

Didn't Dan think he was Jesus or something.....the messiah? That right there blew it for me. I couldn't bring myself to listen to or read anything from somebody that warped. Maybe I'm wrong but I swear Dan, at one time, was saying he was Jesus. The disinformation freaks are everywhere, especially at OM!
jeddyhi
Reality Is In Sight
Reality Is In Sight

Next

Google

Return to OM Flames