Recent OMF Bannings in the UN thread

Any discussion related to OM goes here

Re: Recent OMF Bannings in the UN thread

Postby murnut » Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:35 am

I think sometimes he shows a clarity beyond the normal ufo guru's.

I don't don't think anyone really has the inside track on the subject...I don't expect a disclosure ever.

I believe the govt or ptb know far less than most CT'er's would believe.

Ron is interesting because his name keeps coming up....and really he is the only one representing the US govt on the subject. Officially or Un-offically. However, probably he is much ado about nothing. (No offense Ron) :wink:

Still...there really isn't much to sink your teeth into recently officially, regarding whatever the phenomena is.

Dan is a nice guy...I like him. He has some interesting ideas that I'm impressed with.

The "princess" drama isn't one of them.
"The Conformers are hard to read. They are rocks."
murnut
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Access Denied » Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:41 am

Can't argue with that, good post Mur...
Men go and come but Earth abides.
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Postby suspicioso » Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:09 am

There are some great "WTF?" moments going on in the John Lear board:

http://lucianarchy.proboards.com/index. ... 67&page=58

:lol:
Too Dangerous For Open Minds Forum!
suspicioso
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Postby ryguy » Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:54 pm

No thank you. lol

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby murnut » Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:19 pm

suspicioso wrote:There are some great "WTF?" moments going on in the John Lear board:

http://lucianarchy.proboards.com/index. ... 67&page=58

:lol:

That thread is classic OMF.....if it wasn't so funny, I 'd cry.

Notice though how Jake broke the T&C's.

Will he be banned?

Where has that boob, Dood been anyway?

This is my favorite line from that thread.....

I think this whole sub-board is filled to the brim with embarrassing nonsense.

Kudos Sus
murnut
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby longhaircowboy » Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:47 pm

I checked that thread and the most amazing thing to me is that they think John Lear is an expert on aircraft. Yeah and I'm a pianist with the London Philharmonic. sheesh. Oh and I got a little swamp land for sale.
Save a horse, ride a cowboy.

Memory...is an internal rumor.
George Santayana
longhaircowboy
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby AussieMike » Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:05 am

Yeah, i had one member, Dove publically flame me, and slander me, claiming i had psychically attacked her and her family causing them physical harm......and........nothing.The TOS at OM is used selectivly to further their own dishonest agenda

One of their so called mods, Fore even went so far as to say he has "scanned my aura" and found it to be not normal, denouncing me as an ET and non human, he also passed on details of my email addy to members such as Dove, again in complete violation of the privacy aspects of the TOS.....admins response...... bugger all

Be very careful signing up there, your personal email addy is not safe, mods such as Fore are happy to look it up, and pass it to the standard members.

I didnt get banned, i opted to walk away in disgust instead

OMF is the Mos Eisley of UFO forums, "a wretched hive of scum and villainy"
AussieMike
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby murnut » Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:16 am

Welcome aboard Mike.

Funny you mention Dove...she never annoyed me...but there are plenty of others.

However the most annoying are the cult leaders....and what's her name Alexis Jones...er...I mean Cyrellys
murnut
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby AussieMike » Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:40 am

Thanks Mur, glad to be here :D
AussieMike
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Access Denied » Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:56 am

Welcome to RU Alien oops, I mean Aussie, Mike… :D

AussieMike wrote:Yeah, i had one member, Dove publically flame me, and slander me, claiming i had psychically attacked her and her family causing them physical harm......and........nothing.The TOS at OM is used selectivly to further their own dishonest agenda

Bizarre. Just curious but did you two know each other IRL or something?

I’m embarrassed to admit I even look at the place… unfortunately I have to at least once a week in order to find out what Scammers Inc. has been up to lately. Seems most “disclosure” hoaxes these days are born and raised there…
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Postby AussieMike » Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:59 am

No , to the best of my knowledge we live on opposite sides of this mudball, shes just batshit insane is all.
she once posted supermarket staff were giving her funny looks................... she couldnt understand why that would be, all she was asking them to do was to go down this one isle on her behalf and retrieve certain groceries from it, she couldnt go down that isle herself, because..............something nasty but unseen to everyone but her was lurking there.
After the resident Psychic mod Fore posted he'd "scanned" me, and pronounced my aura as being non human with a signature of a variety of ET he's personally and frequently familiar with, she started posting that i had been astral projecting or similiar into her house, and shutting down her PC giving her and her family headaches and nausea and other bizzare nonsense, oh thats right causing a "choking sensation" so she couldnt breath.........

And again all backed up my the resident psychic mod, who confirmed her delusions, and encouraging them.

But thats how it works there, the rational people are hounded out, and the crazy people are encouraged
Last edited by AussieMike on Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
AussieMike
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Access Denied » Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:26 am

Oh my, seriously? That place is worse than I thought… :shock:

(I only follow a few of the topics there, mostly just the Dan Smith stuff which gets pretty nuts sometimes)

Yikes!

Did you try suggesting some sort of tin foil headgear might help prevent those kind of problems?

On second thought, never mind, that might actually make things worse…
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Postby AussieMike » Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:50 am

I think based on what shes posted, she should seek professional help, shes mentioned her children are sometimes disturbed by her antics, very sad really.
Whats reprehensible in the extreem, is instead of steering her in that direction, the mods and admins at OMF egg her on, fostering her obvious delusions, feeding them and encouraging them, no doubt to further their own agendas.
Its the height of irresponsibility to encourage her delusions, esp when she posts that they are affecting her family and others around her, ie the poor sods at the local mini mart who have to brave the unseen horror of isle 3 to retreive her fruit loops for her.
You dont do the poor buggers any favours by pandering to these sorts of delusional behaviours.

If someone near you says "look, see the shadow man there in the corner, see hes watching me " and you look and you dont see the shadow man, you dont lie and say yes i can see him too, the responsible thing to say is i cant see it.
You dont reinforce the delusion by saying yes i can see it too, esp when you know her poor kids and family are having to live with the fallout of whats clearly a delusional reality.

But thats precisely what OMF does with her and others like her

And of course any one rational enough to post the obvious, is banned

Reminds me of the tale about the emporers new clothes, the kid in the story would be banned at OMF for daring to state the obvious truth.

Again the only logical reason i can see is they are a deliberate disinfo site, encouraging the batshit insane in order to discredit the entire genre
AussieMike
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Previous

Google

Return to OM Flames