Murnut drives a stake through the heart of a hoax

Any discussion related to OM goes here

Murnut drives a stake through the heart of a hoax

Postby gunter » Wed May 05, 2010 6:57 am

Holy s^~t!

Just when I was about to lose any remaining respect I had for Amkon comes the best (and funniest) comment in the history of that forum. Murnut finally sinks the Pickering brothers- and OM at the same time.

Default Re: Notice! You are hereby terminated by the Borg
I wonder when the urgent OMF staff meeting will be held to figure out a way to prop up this hoax?

Soon I would guess....they don't want to lose their star attraction.

Serpo is still a dismal failure...in spite of all the page views as has been bandied about lately.

Father Smith is grasping at straws, and a few too many bottles of wine...having just lost his "handler"

So basically...they got nothing.

Ivo (Kit Green minion) pm's Garuda (exo-lawyer)

"What are we going to do Garudy?"

"I don't know Ivo......what would Jake Reason do?" replies Salla's sage.

"I know Garuda....We will make Cyrellys a moderator" exclaims Ivo.

"Brilliant! Our problems are solved...besides...that Alex Jones is a web magnet...our page views will go way up, Cy will ban anyone that asks any questions the Temps don't like....and we can get more secret sources about the weaponized swine flu, foreign troops, death camps. Hey....with all the naysayers gone...maybe my hero Dr Salla will get his own special guest board! He is sure to give me a Galactic Friendship Bracelet for that!" gushes Garuda.

"Should we wake Bren?" questions Ivo.

"Nah...let him sleep. He is still having Carrion nightmares" giggles Garuda.

"Whew...I was worried we might lose the Temps for a minute there" sighs Ivo. "Thank-you my friend"

"If all else fails Ivo, we can always call up Orion Phil" says Garuda confidently.

And then....all together now "Thank-you my Friends"
consider everything/ believe nothing
gunter
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Re: Murnut drives a stake through the heart of a hoax

Postby murnut » Wed May 05, 2010 2:35 pm

You like that eh?

It was fun to write....and did you notice who is posting?

Jeddyhi the logical!
"The Conformers are hard to read. They are rocks."
murnut
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby gunter » Wed May 05, 2010 2:51 pm

I just posted about your investigation on Hoaxmasters. You and Jed have done an amazing job of dismantling this hoax. Yes. I like.
gunter
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby ryguy » Wed May 05, 2010 4:07 pm

These are clearly two rising stars in the field of hoaxbusting. :)
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby gunter » Wed May 05, 2010 5:13 pm

agree
gunter
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby gunter » Fri May 21, 2010 1:13 pm

Even in the face of the Source A debunking Dan Smith continues his embarrassing parsing of the recent revelations over at OMF.
Re: Dan’s Conjecture
« Result #1 Today at 10:49am »
Only in the nick of time, did I formally introduce the Two-Shoe Theory of Disclosure (2SToD).

The first shoe has dropped.

How long 'til the second?

I've been suggesting 10/10/10. Anyone else care to venture a guess?

The alleged outing of LCMDR Richard Theilmann is certainly a red-letter day for ufology.

Yes, it is the beginning of the End. And what exactly is the End?

It will come when the second shoe drops.

The second shoe has many more strings attached, it will drop much more slowly. It will mainly be a media event. That event will formally begin Monday evening on PRN. The main topic will be the 2SToD.

Look, sports fans, I have spent the last 20 years of my life, more or less in the company of the Incarnation of the Cosmic Trickster. Trust me when I say that his fingerprints are to be found everywhere in the P&A show, and particularly in its dramatic Denouement.

Have I not already spelled it out to you that Ron was recruited to the CIA directly from being the leader of a Vampire rock band?

This guy has a couple of street smarts. Was not that Facebook image just slightly over the top?? Come on, guys and gals, let's, for the first day in our lives, start to get serious. If you and I can finally commence to wax serious, it will only be by the Grace of the Cosmic Trickster. Just keep that simple fact in the back of your little noggins, as our little situation does, indeed, commence to wax serious.

The very first lesson, post-'hoax', is how do we spell F-A-L-S-E_ F-L-A-G_O-P-E-R-A-T-I-O-N?

This is precisely why, Andy Murray, that I will continue to put your alleged 'hoax' in scare-quotes.

There is an extremely large difference between a mere hoax and a False Flag Operation (FFO)!

Just for starters, there cannot be a false-flag, unless, somewhere, there is a real Flag. There cannot be smoke without a fire.

And, in case you still don't get it, sports fans, this is precisely the 2SToD.

When people finally pick up the unmistakable smell, they will start earnestly looking for the fire.

No, we're no longer speaking of lights in the sky. We're talking, facts on the ground. http://lucianarchy.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=dansmithsom&thread=6382&page=174

So everything is unfolding in a purposeful way- in accordance with some arcane IC plan? I think what Dan is doing here is protecting his semi-fictional centrality in the R&D soap opera. At some point the other 'dropping shoe' will reveal nothing more than that Dan Smith has been thoroughly Bennowitzed.

In the mean time we have silence from the OMF cult leaders concerning the exposure of their latest scam. The skypes and emails must be flying furious among that mendacious cabal. The four year siege on their evil empire has finally broken through the fortress wall. Serpo, Sieno, Dronia, and now Source A mania- all exposed as nothing more than a tall pile of bullshit- finally cleaned up by those 25 bums in dirty bathrobes sitting around waiting for their welfare cheques. The famous Golden Sylvestor Award of 2010 is hereby awarded to the outed Navy Spankerwanker. Shawnna, Zep Tepi, Ryguy, Murnut and Toon are madly dancing in the ashes.
gunter
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby Chorlton » Fri May 21, 2010 2:45 pm

A little off topic but errrrrrrr could someone.......errrrrr ask Richard, where he gets the kinky gear from??

Edwina wants to know.
I have become that which I always despised and feared........Old !

My greatest wish, would be to own my own scrapyard.
Chorlton
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby AussieMike » Mon May 24, 2010 2:15 am

I think its rather telling that people like Dan and Fore have joined that thread both stating they hadnt previously paid it any attention, Its funny how all the attention wh**res have flocked to it in the last few days, Quite obviously they have missed the attention in there own area of the board and have flocked to the only real game in town at the moment.

Several prominent and long time members have also deleted their accounts.....soon after yet another OM promoted hoax is busted wide open

There is no doubt whatsoever that OM promotes these hoax's, no doubt for the traffic they generate.

Its sad to see ppl like A Joiner prostitute themselves just for the sake of the traffic, while blindly ignoring the blatant insanity that abounds, Dan smith being a classic example, the guy reads like elroy hubbard, hes clearly pickled his brain with the sauce, though i suspect the booze has only exacerbated an underlining pre condition that being ,congenital insanity.
Well Done driving a stake through the heart of this hoax, i look forward to watching the lid go on this creatures coffin and the final nails being driven home

Keep up the great work

Edit Richard Dolan has just posted on the blog, bang another nail goes in
AussieMike
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby AussieMike » Mon May 24, 2010 3:05 am

Re: The LCMDR Theilmann Affair
« Reply #1 Yesterday at 8:07pm »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Merely a filler post to keep this thread on top of the DS heap.........]

And that about sums it up, Top of the heap

which beggars the question Heap of what ?
AussieMike
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby gunter » Mon May 24, 2010 4:12 am

Dan has been used, abused and thoroughly Bennowitzed by his erstwhile buddies in the IC. I'm embarrassed for the guy.
gunter
Focused on Reality
Focused on Reality

Postby murnut » Mon May 24, 2010 4:47 am

I hope Dan is going to be okay
"The Conformers are hard to read. They are rocks."
murnut
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby AussieMike » Mon May 24, 2010 5:03 am

Oh i see hes changed the OP of that thread hes started it was a doozy.
He got banned from OM yesterday (reinstated today)
And that he sees OM as a microcosm of the "kingdom come" with himself as messiah in the plot

Edit: found it

http://lucianarchy.proboards.com/index. ... 046&page=1

Simply put, I am assuming that OM is intended to be a microcosm for the Kingdom Come.

33 years ago, when I was 33 years old, which was also the age at which Jesus is alleged to have been crucified, I was led to believe that I was to take up the mantle of His incomplete mission.

That is what I have also been doing under the (implied) auspices of the United States Government for the past 20 years, and what I have been doing under the auspices of OM for the past 3 years.

In my highly informed estimation, the outing of LRT is the most significant event in the ~66 year history of ufology.

I feel personally obligated to take the fullest advantage of this event, in order to fulfill whatever responsibility I may have been granted wrt the spiritual destiny of humanity.

That is why I am now explicitly operating under the assumption that the Open Minds Forum has been designated as the primary test-bed for the emergence of God's Kingdom on Earth.

:shock:
AussieMike
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby AussieMike » Tue May 25, 2010 11:37 am

gutsy post from a fellow aussie

Re: UN / Source "A" - Discussion & Follow Up IV
« Result #2 Today at 10:20am »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Or.....just bare with me......, maybe

a couple of two bit nobody's from nowhere conducted a semi elaborate (although lacking in content) hoax that was so poorly designed it took even them (picklwhatevers) by surprise that some "credible" (even if only by their own admission) researchers were so completely sucked in that even now, when the ruse is up, a "we cant except we were so easily HAD"attitude pervails to the point where some even want to try and complicate the story to such a rediculuos point, hoping to save a little face.

Well, clever people, in my humble opinion, and time will prove one of us right, YOU HAVE BEEN HAD. Time to get over it , file it with Serpo and just move on. If there is realy any more to this story, it will seek you out, but Im not holding my breath.
Of course, Im not that clever (thats why people like Jake or Dan/jeezus/mickey mouse (or who ever he thinks he is today) who have all the real knowledge never bother responding to people like me)
Im a BUG, remember? the temps gave me that tag, when I doubted their story, but what would I know.
Some people need to get a life, the ptb (if there is such a thing) dont need to be that clever to fool some of you people, you fool yourselves.

The story is dead, the A team (and the sheep herder) are on the bus, good work by some astute members who have been outed from this discussion has brought the truth forward and now its time to put tail between legs and look for another possible explination for what "NOT ONE OF US" really has an answer for. This was not it, let go.

I resign from this discussion, having been around since the beggining, having deep regrets, feeling rather embarresed, but feeling much more enlightened of the process of deception and lies, thanks in part to our well respected former member "MUR". There I said it, go ahead and ban me.

=D> =D> =D>
AussieMike
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Yex » Tue May 25, 2010 1:41 pm

Remember, don`t mention the Pickles or you will get this.......

[Mod Edit: Moderator Warning issued for using the pickl[e] term. Removed intentionally derogatory reference. The next offense will result in a temporary suspension. Keep at it if this is what you really want. You'll have no one to blame but yourself for breaking common sense rules.]

Hahaha!
Yex

Postby AussieMike » Tue May 25, 2010 10:57 pm

What BS burger would be complete without Pickles and special source :twisted:

Two all Cow pats, pickles ,special source on a sesame seed bun.......

Mmmmm BS burgers

OM one million sold
AussieMike
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Google

Return to OM Flames