Foron: Slack Bastard, animal cruelty

Any discussion related to OM goes here

Foron: Slack Bastard, animal cruelty

Postby AussieMike » Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:02 am

I noticed a very long and rambling post by fore today (are there any other kind)
and was struck by how it forms a prime example of why people like him, with their delusions of psychic granduer are a blight on the world.

http://lucianarchy.proboards.com/index. ... 06&page=22

Post # 315

I have gone through a similar (yet not the same) experience of seeing one of my dearly loved pets die. I knew the dog had had kidney problems because I could feel it's insides with a mere glance and noted that it's organs were in dysfunction

As a year passed, even when we moved out, we came to visit her

Notwithstanding one does not "diagnose" illness with psychic powerzzzzz, he knowing the dog was ill, let it go a year..... Not once taking it to the vet.
There are diets that can help dogs with kidney disease, but did he take the animal to a vet ? not until it was too late and the animal had to be destroyed.

Then came the day when her dog body became so sick that she was walking around in a delirium. At the time my diagnostics of her body showed that she was experiencing a very moderate fever.

did he take her to the vet then ?.....No the slack bastard....

The next day, she got very sick, she was unable to walk and when she did walk she kept bumping her head into things.

So we corralled her and tried to nurse her back to health. Her body became flooded with a pattern that I hadn't seen before. 2 days later she broke out into constant seizures.

I tried so hard to give her as much influence as I could. But for some strange reason not enough came out of me for what I needed to perform.

so instead of getting a vets help, he used his amazing psychic powerzzzzzz..... and the result ?

I could stop her seizures for a short while. Maybe 40 minutes at a time, But she was barely conscious and I called on a client to help me take her to a vet hospital. When I wasn't giving her influence exchanges she was in a constant unending seizure.

The poor animal spent days having seizures, and was only taken to a vet when it was barely conscious.

I dont believe in hell, but if it did exist, one would expect there to be a special place in hell for slack bastards like you Foron........

You dont wait a year to get a dog to a vet, taking it only when it loses conciousness.

Clearly the animal suffered for a protracted period of time, and all because this delusional bastard thought his "powerzzzz" would heal it.

and he knows it

To this day, I blame myself for not having been prepared and should have noted all the signs. I had all the tools, all the pre-cog in the world. Yet I couldn't eek out enough influence for one dog I cared about.

I eventually had to have her euthanized. It was an excruciating decision. A decision that I hope I will pay for in full and be held responsible for.

I could have done better. I could have read the signs better, I had all the right tools, so....why did it turn out that way?

could have done better ? how about a trip to the vet a year earlier when you first noticed it was sick ?

An angel came that same night, and it stayed with me for three days to counsel me. I did everything during my time of despair. I even begged God to spare her life and yet she lost it.

It was a hard lesson. Know your limits and accept them.

The Angel basically (proverbially) held my hands until I could accept the tragedy

A figment of imagination is (as he found out the hard way, as did the poor dog) a poor substitute for a qualified vet, and proper medicine.

and the cruel bastard finishes his sorry tale of animal abuse and horrendous neglect by making it all about him......

I can only put band aids and patches. Alleviate symptoms and pain.

His powerzzzzz did not alleviate anything, the animal got no pain relief medication until it lost conciousness.......

This is the Danger, that delusional people are to themselves and those around them.

He did NOTHING for this poor animal, it went through bouts of seizures , with no medical attention no medicine, just his delusion that his "influence" was alleviating its symptoms and pain.......

This twits behavior is as inhumane as it is sickening
AussieMike
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Re: Foron: Slack Bastard, animal cruelty

Postby ryguy » Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:42 pm

He is obviously severely psychologically impaired. There should be a testing procedure before people like this can be allowed to own pets. What a tragedy.

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby murnut » Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:43 pm

Wow...I'm speechless.
"The Conformers are hard to read. They are rocks."
murnut
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby philliman » Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:56 pm

Ah, comon. He's an attention seeker. He most likely makes up those kind of stories IMO. :roll:
philliman
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Postby AussieMike » Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:33 pm

I sincerly hope your right Philliman, the idea of that poor dog, having seizures on and off for days while he did nothing makes me sick.
When a dog starts having seizures a normal ,kind person takes it to the vet, not tries to perform psychic surgery.
If the tale is a true one the poor animal suffered for days at the hands of this fools delusions, before finally being taken to the vet semi concious.
Its a criminal offence to fail to provide treatment, when its clearly called for.
What he did was criminally inhumane.

He sounds like the sort of person who would beat their own child to death "exorcising demons", rather than take them to hospital to have their medical issue looked at

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anneliese_Michel

Sadly in a world of delusions, these things do happen
AussieMike
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Access Denied » Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:15 am

AussieMike wrote:Sadly in a world of delusions, these things do happen

Regardless of whether or not he's just making it up there’s obviously a lot of misguided folks out there who are going to be attracted to OM that can’t tell the difference and might start practicing “psychic surgery” too…

There really ought to be a law and the owners and management of OM should be held liable for encouraging this kind of insanity.

They all like to talk about spirituality but in reality they don’t the fist thing about being spiritual… just a bunch of empty dark parasites on the face of humanity if you ask me.
Men go and come but Earth abides.
Access Denied
1 of the RU3

Postby AussieMike » Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:07 am

Thats an excellent point.
Even if hes making this story up, it may encourage others at OM to try and use "psychic influence" as he puts it on an obviously sick animal or family member instead of getting them the qualified medical attention they need.

OM should hang its head in shame for fostering this sort of insane example.

If it is true, the poor animal suffered seizures for two days while he tried to use his "influence" on "patterns" he didnt recognise........
Its one thing to post your delusional drivel on an online forum, its another thing entirely to let some poor trusting dog suffer like that , and then publicise the cruelty as an example of how to "treat" a sick animal

Its disgusting, Om should be well and truly ashamed at this example of the sort of insanity they promote
AussieMike
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby averagejoe » Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:13 am

AussieMike wrote:I sincerly hope your right Philliman, the idea of that poor dog, having seizures on and off for days while he did nothing makes me sick.
When a dog starts having seizures a normal ,kind person takes it to the vet, not tries to perform psychic surgery.
If the tale is a true one the poor animal suffered for days at the hands of this fools delusions, before finally being taken to the vet semi concious.
Its a criminal offence to fail to provide treatment, when its clearly called for.
What he did was criminally inhumane.

He sounds like the sort of person who would beat their own child to death "exorcising demons", rather than take them to hospital to have their medical issue looked at

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anneliese_Michel

Sadly in a world of delusions, these things do happen

It seems as though the deluded one thought the 40 minutes or so between seizures was actually down to his influence. I despair, I really do. Not for the first time.

There are so many mentally ill people on the internet it is untrue - at least I'm allowed to say it on here!
averagejoe

Postby AussieMike » Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:27 am

Yeah its crazy isnt it, seizures come and go, but the deluded twit thought his "influence" was controlling them.

What should I do if my dog is having a seizure? Top
Try not to handle your dog during a seizure, unless there is a risk of it harming itself by falling. You do not need to try to open its mouth, as dogs will not swallow their tongues. After the seizure, let your dog recover in a quiet, darkened environment while you obtain veterinary advice. However, if your dog appears to be seizuring for a long time (for longer than 5 minutes), you will need to take him to your veterinarian to stop the seizure, as the body temperature can increase to a dangerous level.

Again, what he should have done is take the dog to the vets, instead he lets it suffer for days, only taking it in when it loses conciousness........... Its obscene.
And then the idiot says an "angel" came and held his hand for 3 days......, and puts the end spin on the tale to make him look like he tried his best.......

He has internet access, he could have looked up seizures in dogs as per the quoted advice above, and acted on it by doing the right thing and taking the poor animal to the vets, instead he lets it suffer for days, with the animal only getting proper Veterinary attention when its almost dead.
Its one thing to post your delusions of psychic granduer on a forum like Om which encourages these delusions, its another thing to let those delusions translate into the sort of wilful neglect, we see in this example. its outright criminal what he did, inhumane and sick
AussieMike
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby AussieMike » Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:23 pm

Well at least one person over there can see it for what it is

http://lucianarchy.proboards.com/index. ... 93&page=65

One of the least useful beliefs--and most damaging to the person holding that belief--is that he or she is privy to the thoughts and internal processes of others with no verification on which to base that belief. As far as psychopathology is concerned, you might do some exploration in the area of schizophreniform personality disorder before trying to convince others of your "passive scanning/reading of others."

That sounds a whole lot like subjective belief that you somehow have "psychic powers" that enable you to perceive the thoughts and internal processes of others. Unless you can prove those "powers" under verifiable laboratory conditions, it is little more than self-delusion. The more you avoid objective validation of your "psychic powers" by reputable researchers, the more likely it is that those "powers" exist only within your own mind, and have little or no correlation to the real world.

That is not meant to be critical, but simply a caveat. One of the most prevalent symptoms of schizophreniform personality disorder is the belief that the patient is "perceiving the thoughts of others." Without external validation of your "psychic powers," you don't have much. If you really believe you have such abilities, I encourage you to have them tested and validated by reputable researchers. There are several universities that would be happy to test someone of your self-proclaimed abilities.

The hallmark of those lacking real psi ability is the strenuous avoidance of any testing of those abilities by researchers who are not "true believers" willing to interpret anything that happens as "proof." Or anything that doesn't happen--as in the comical claims of those with poor test results that they were using "negative psi" to tweak the results because their "inner guides" didn't want to be exposed. The endless capacity for self-delusion of the average human is truly a wonder.

If you actually have even trace psi abilities, testing will establish that. If not, then you might want to consider the possible damage to yourself that your beliefs may be causing. Testing will remove that nagging concern in the back of your mind that it is all self-delusion. And if you take a snapshot of your own thought processes at this moment, you will have a good idea of how real your "abilities" are. That is, objectively proving the existence of your abilities as verifiable attributes offers many intellectual and emotional rewards--avoiding that objective evaluation is a very strong sign that you know those abilities don't really exist.

I don't really care one way or the other. You are the one who would ultimately benefit by the knowledge that your abilities are not all just imaginary.

you might want to consider the possible damage to yourself that your beliefs may be causing.

And those around you, this poor dog being a perfect example.

Fores belief that his "influence" was stopping the seizures is what prevented him from taking the animal to a properly qualified vet, and thus caused the poor creature to suffer for days before dying.

Slack stupid bastard
AussieMike
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby JayKew » Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:19 pm

Good grief !!

He wont last long on OM having logical thought processess like that.
JayKew
In Search of Reality
In Search of Reality

Postby murnut » Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:00 pm

It gets better

http://lucianarchy.proboards.com/index. ... =66#276601

@ fore:
It seems a waste of time to attempt to go through your postings and respond to each comment. The occasions on which I have done so seem only to stimulate you to write more prolifically (and with less focus). Your responses tend to obfuscate more than they reveal.

One point you seem to miss is that I don't buy your story. Given that, to present endless laundry lists of excuses why the "ETs" won't allow you to do one thing or another seems silly. It is the underlying premises you present that I don't buy, and no amount of excuses can alter that. It might seem to you that you are providing arguments in your favor. It seems to me (and most likely to anyone reading your excuses) that all you are doing is piling on words in a vain attempt to hide the fact that your underlying premises lack credibility. The more excuses you attempt to provide, the less credible those premises become.

I don't believe your "experiences"--real or imagined--are in any way related to anything that would be of interest or value to me.

You may not realize it yourself, but your "experiences" are almost a textbook example of "created memories" disguised as "recovered memories." It is an interesting phenomenon that you might find worthwhile to explore. Time spent in such exploration is likely to be far more productive for you than wasting your time trying to convince me your story is true.

"The Conformers are hard to read. They are rocks."
murnut
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby ryguy » Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:42 pm

Wow, that writer really sounds like someone I know, but I can't put my finger on it.
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby averagejoe » Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:36 am

Well whoever he is, he won't last long on Empty Minds, they'll soon shut him up via the Banhammer as you're not allowed to question mentally ill people on there.
averagejoe

Postby AussieMike » Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:07 pm

averagejoe wrote:Well whoever he is, he won't last long on Empty Minds, they'll soon shut him up via the Banhammer as you're not allowed to question mentally ill people on there.

Yeah he banned someone, not that person but someone else who was posting critical thoughts there.
stated Fore "fantacised a lot" bango banned

Its good to know others are seeing him for the delusional twit he is though, here's another classic

Today at 4:40am, fore wrote:"Wow, how much of my threads or explainations did you actually read?

For you to assume such an erroneous assumption...I guess pretty much nothing has been read."

I don't think I could put a % on it, seeing as I only really just skim. But if I had to, I'd say, I skimmed like 98% of your posts. Understood 5% of the sentences that actually made sense. So its like at >1% net - to answer your question.

And this is the only ["erroneous"]assumption I made...

Quote:I don't think that there is telekinesis in the way described here

And it is equal to...

Quote:If people think the brain is directly producing the phenomena then they are pretty lost in terms of concepts and understanding those concepts.

The brain is simply one cogwheel in the greater design. It is only used in a specific way to percieve phenomena or to issue specific concious intent so that it works it's way into unseen processes up the line of their specific conciousness design.

Therefore....

You are saying what I said, ibid. Saying it back to me, after saying that what I said was erroneous. At the same time, saying, that I don't read.

What you are doing is attempting to shut down a certain avenue of discourse.

Pardon the pun.... pontificating, holding forth, poli-tic-in'..... Anytime someone says something, you demonstrate this underlying desire to be the one and only one who knows something about a subject.

"Yes, you are right, kinda... but allow me to give you the keys of knowledge(!), the phase-gate matriculates cohesively with its counterpart ONLY when activated by the.... bla bla bla."

I was being playful. Reread my post and picture me saying it while rolling my eyes and nodding.

http://lucianarchy.proboards.com/index. ... 88&page=72

Masterfully put Dylan

this will have me smiling all day

"Yes, you are right, kinda... but allow me to give you the keys of knowledge(!), the phase-gate matriculates cohesively with its counterpart ONLY when activated by the.... bla bla bla."

Foron will of course rationalise this with the smug self assurance that his posts are obviously too highbrow for lesser minds to grasp, and not what they actually are ...nonsensical drivel
AussieMike
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Google

Return to OM Flames