According to Greatwaller lol

Any discussion related to OM goes here

According to Greatwaller lol

Postby jeddyhi » Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:37 pm

This.

http://lucianarchy.proboards.com/index. ... e=2#321667

Mr. Anonymous and his colleagues are still trusted members of the Defense Intelligence

Agency at Washington D.C. And still continue to enjoy the trust bestow on them by DIA.

However, DIA has two factions in which one favors disclosure of Serpo and the other is not

so inclined towards disclosure. Hence, Annon & Co are threading on sensitive thread and

they are aware that disclosure of Serpo must be done on a slower space....in other words,

one disclosure at a time in order to stay within the DIA faternity and trust. Anon & Co still

reply on those secretaries within DIA to forward to them new information as and when

available for public consumption.

This is as far as I am aware of in hooking up with Mr. Victor Martinez the trusted friend of

Annon & Co. And he always caution not to press them for information which they are

reluctant to disclose. Stay tuned on this issue...please!

Wow is all I can say. Is the buffoon really that dense and idiotic? Does the Serpo expose not mean anything to him? Doty's involvement doesn't matter? This guy really still believes in Anonymous and the whole Serpo fairytale?

Wow.....just wow. And to think that OM lets him be a moderator and post that kind of mis/dis-information rubbish.

The dude is obviously crazy as a hoot owl.
jeddyhi
Reality Is In Sight
Reality Is In Sight

Re: According to Greatwaller lol

Postby murnut » Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:23 pm

Correct Jed....

I do notice that GW appears to be posting quite differently than in the past.

His lay out is different and I don't think it is really him
"The Conformers are hard to read. They are rocks."
murnut
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby jeddyhi » Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:09 am

Here is another strange observation over at OM, probably nothing, but strange none the less. It seems whenever agent99 is entertaining Dan Smith, Jakereason is never around and when Jake is busy entertaining Dan, agent99 is never around....hmmmmmmm.
jeddyhi
Reality Is In Sight
Reality Is In Sight

Postby murnut » Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:46 pm

There is so much wrong over there....but I'm starting to find it quite amusing.

Harborsc I pretty much think is Lev....I always liked that guy....er girl...group
murnut
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby harborsc » Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:10 am

Who is Lev!
harborsc

Postby murnut » Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:21 am

Just some poster that change names from time to time.

You write a lot like them.

It's not a put down...I like Lev.

I like you too
murnut
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby harborsc » Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:42 am

Them! There are more than one. Well friend I am one of a kind and if there is another like me god help us all. :D
harborsc

Postby murnut » Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:56 am

No worries...the more the merrier.

Please do carry on with Dr Smith though.

He has bored me of late...too much 99 and Jake.

You are definitely a breath of fresh air though for that stale board.
murnut
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby harborsc » Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:41 am

Here is what i just don't get over there. Are they trying to prove the UFO or disprove it? You get answers there from their photo guys that don't make sense. When I was a kid, we had an old Polaroid. I took a hubcap and a friend and got UFO pics all day. Darn, I wish I still had them. It was in the 60s so I probably could have had a great time with them before I was caught. You throw them like a Frisbee and your bud takes photo and ships from Venus, blur and all. :D
harborsc

Postby murnut » Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:22 am

Their photo "experts" I think generally do a good job...although I think they would describe themselves as free agents.

The photo guys aren't the worst thing at OMF.

The promoting of hoaxes (serpo, drones, source A, gridkeeper to name a few) combined with bans of folks with opinions the management disagrees with makes it not very open minded....and very one sided.

You can actually be banned for something one might post here. :D

That's just how paranoid the OMies are.
murnut
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby harborsc » Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:45 am

Oh now I found the OMF thread where they are still talking about the Dragonfly Drone hoax. Good lord why go on with that bunch of mess. Also now I Know this Lev nut. No,no, I maybe strange but not this guy. The Drones are a hoax and it is admitted so thats over, move on guy. :shock: :D :lol:
harborsc

Postby mojo » Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:35 am

jeddyhi wrote:The dude is obviously crazy as a hoot owl.

you do a great disservice to hoot owls!
mojo
On A Quest for Reality
On A Quest for Reality

Postby Zep Tepi » Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:52 pm

Maybe I can help with Greatwaller's post...

Mr. Anonymous and his colleagues are still trusted members of the Defense Intelligence

Agency at Washington D.C.

No they aren't and they never were in the first place.

And still continue to enjoy the trust bestow on them by DIA.

No, no they don't.

However, DIA has two factions in which one favors disclosure of Serpo and the other is not

so inclined towards disclosure.

Seeing as Serpo is a complete and utter fantasy, there are no such factions within the DIA.

Hence, Annon & Co are threading on sensitive thread and

they are aware that disclosure of Serpo must be done on a slower space....

Anon & Co are treading on sensitive ground because they know the jig was up years ago. They were caught and outed and know any further "disclosures" will be met with the same scrutiny as that which got them caught in the first place.

in other words,

one disclosure at a time in order to stay within the DIA faternity and trust.

Mind-bendingly numb nonsense.

Anon & Co still

reply on those secretaries within DIA to forward to them new information as and when

available for public consumption.

So, anon & co are still members of the DIA, but they have to rely on secretaries to forward them information?! Riiiight.

This is as far as I am aware of in hooking up with Mr. Victor Martinez the trusted friend of

Annon & Co. And he always caution not to press them for information which they are

reluctant to disclose. Stay tuned on this issue...please!

Oh, we'll stay tuned alright...

As for Greatwaller being an actual person (Isaac Ho is a real person who lives in Vancouver btw), come on! Do they think we're THAT stupid? Oh wait, yes of course they do. Silly me.

Look at it this way, all of a sudden GW has mysteriously forgotten how to spell "Anon", yet he has no problem whatsoever spelling "colleagues", or "inclined", or "sensitive", or "secretaries" etc. etc. This is something he has done from the very beginning. Get the hard words right, but throw in a couple of stupid spelling mistakes in order to convey the impression that English isn't his first language.

JeddyHi wrote:Wow is all I can say. Is the buffoon really that dense and idiotic? Does the Serpo expose not mean anything to him? Doty's involvement doesn't matter? This guy really still believes in Anonymous and the whole Serpo fairytale?

He doesn't believe in it and he never has. His job is to keep the story alive for all of those newbies that stumble across the story for the first time.

Cheers,
Steve
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby jeddyhi » Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:27 pm

Zep Tepi wrote:
JeddyHi wrote:Wow is all I can say. Is the buffoon really that dense and idiotic? Does the Serpo expose not mean anything to him? Doty's involvement doesn't matter? This guy really still believes in Anonymous and the whole Serpo fairytale?

He doesn't believe in it and he never has. His job is to keep the story alive for all of those newbies that stumble across the story for the first time.

Cheers,
Steve

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
jeddyhi
Reality Is In Sight
Reality Is In Sight

Google

Return to OM Flames