why...

Any discussion related to OM goes here

why...

Postby resistthem » Sat Aug 12, 2006 2:48 pm

This is not an offical statement fom OM but from one of it's suppoters
There sure seem to be ALLOT $*()T slinging going on in this forum! i came here to seek truth and all i find is people 1-uping each other that is not the foundation on which the path to truth finding lies sigh....:cry: and to attack OM for questioning what others take as truth is not productive at all. We are a community of ALL races, creeds, and nations who wish to gain understanding from oneanother with the verymost respect for each other. This attack on OM hatful and is fueled by envy just becuse there are those who question religous pov's that have been spoon feed to us thouthout the ages. It is better that we come together and ponder if this dogmatic ideal is what most take it to be truth really is truth. If we don't I fear that when the truth is know to the many, many WILL go insane Many WILL lash out in anger(that's happening right now) Many will lose their fath in what the beleve and this is part of the reason disclosre is taking so freaking long. In order for the truth to be known our socity must be "open-minded" enough to accept they have been fooled in to a lie their entire exitancece. Non terestaial is NOT a modern ocurance they Are many and have been so for far longer then us we need to have open and positve comunication between each other and between the communities. In the search for truth we are all brothers and sisters so lets act that way. :)

i wish my first post here would have been pleasent but i saw no other alternative

farewell
Resist
seek and ye shall find.. those words were never more true then now, we are finally waking up
resistthem

Re: why...

Postby Shawnna » Sat Aug 12, 2006 6:37 pm

deleted
Last edited by Shawnna on Mon Oct 30, 2006 6:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby I.P.Freely » Sat Aug 12, 2006 11:40 pm

Miss I want to thank you for the way you resonded in your last post , I may not agree with all of it But your right there may be no irrefutable evidence of an off-planet culture has visited earth. But isn,t the same true about god?
"You can either trust people or not. I choose to trust what people say and sometimes I get lied to. If I were to trust no one I would never hear the truth." - James (IPF) Martell
I.P.Freely
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Shawnna » Sat Aug 12, 2006 11:52 pm

deleted
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby I.P.Freely » Sun Aug 13, 2006 5:46 am

Shawnna wrote:
I.P.Freely wrote:Miss I want to thank you for the way you resonded in your last post , I may not agree with all of it But your right there may be no irrefutable evidence of an off-planet culture has visited earth. But isn,t the same true about god?

Well...... I can see how you would say that.

From where I sit - there IS irrefutable evidence of God all around us. But then again, I'm weird.

I'm just glad Doty isn't involved in hoaxing religions - just UFO stories.

<:roflmao:>

I said that the wrong way I can see the tiniest flower growing out of a crack in the sidewalk and thats all the proof in god I need . I should have said I know of no way to scientificly show proof of god.
If you want I can get you an app. to the wierdo group I am in. But really GOD is a word I use for something so vast i can niether comprehend or discribe the total of its sum.
"You can either trust people or not. I choose to trust what people say and sometimes I get lied to. If I were to trust no one I would never hear the truth." - James (IPF) Martell
I.P.Freely
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Shawnna » Sun Aug 13, 2006 6:45 am

deleted
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Re: why...

Postby ryguy » Mon Aug 14, 2006 3:01 am

resistthem wrote:This is not an offical statement fom OM but from one of it's suppoters

Riiiiiigght....

There sure seem to be ALLOT $*()T slinging going on in this forum! i came here to seek truth and all i find is people 1-uping each other that is not the foundation on which the path to truth finding lies sigh....:cry: and to attack OM for questioning what others take as truth is not productive at all.

Over the previous two weeks, count up the number of posts over at OM attacking RU. Then come here and count up the number of posts here attacking OM.

Since you are a "OM Supporter" which directly contradicts your statement that you wish "respect for one another" - the remainder of the post is hypocritical. If you were truly interested in positive communication between each other, you would have noticed the direction of the negativity over the past two weeks, and taken note of it.

The fight is over - not because a particular side won, but because we're moving on. If a particular side exists solely for the purpose of carrying on such a fight - they'll be pretty lonely in that ring. We've got bigger fish to fry.

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby I.P.Freely » Mon Aug 14, 2006 7:55 am

Well only taking the last two weeks into account wouldn,t be fair since This has been going on longer then that . Can we agree at least that things have been said on both sides that were unkind. And I think that may be the best I could hope for I certainly have no right to dictate how you deal with it . I just think there is much more to be gained through friendly compatition then the way it is now. I wish you and them could see that you are more alike then you know. And I fail to believe anyone will ever get any of the answers 100% even 50% would be amazing.

On that thought I have an idea could there maybe A thead to share research methods even I can,t post I could still read it. I feel somewhat guily by not really contributing in the research. I just have no clue on where I would start.
I.P.Freely
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby ryguy » Mon Aug 14, 2006 4:37 pm

I.P.Freely wrote:Well only taking the last two weeks into account wouldn,t be fair since This has been going on longer then that .

How isn't it fair? Every new path in our lives start with single steps foward. The new path we've chosen as compared to the path they stay on is very relevant.

Can we agree at least that things have been said on both sides that were unkind.

Absolutely. They were.

And I think that may be the best I could hope for I certainly have no right to dictate how you deal with it . I just think there is much more to be gained through friendly compatition then the way it is now. I wish you and them could see that you are more alike then you know.

IP - I know you keep saying that, and I know you believe it. But we spent a good amount of time rubbing shoulders with those guys, researching "with" them, or at least attempting to research - and both Zep & I coming to the clear conclusion that we are nothing like them. There were many evenings, after chatting with a couple of them, Zep and I would discuss the conversation with eachother and we both realized they couldn't research their way out of the back door of their own homes.

JR's recent post (which he has already deleted - probably after realizing his mistake) about Shawnna's birthday is a clear example of this. How are you supposed to cooperate with people who don't have any idea how to investigate, how to obtain information, how to properly do a background check without inadvertantly mis-identifying someone, the list goes on... An inexperienced researcher finds something, fails to check or double check the information, and jumps to conclusions that don't exist. This is precisely what you see happening. What we stand for, and what sets us far apart from them, is that we take nothing at face value. Be it a ufo/alien claim or a discovery of a criminal record. NOTHING is true until it is verified and substantiated by secondary sources and/or records. Birthday, addresses, phone numbers, etc must match all documents or else you run the risk of making a huge mistake by misidentifying an individual on paper and looking like a complete fool when it turns out you found records on someone else, not your target.

Anyway - my point is this. We are nothing alike. We are researchers who simply obtain new information and work to verify before reporting. We aren't in this to fight a war of web traffic - that's a job for the guys who are pros at website optimization. If we have a message, we can get it out there - but you can rest assured that anything you hear from us has been validated as true. What you hear from others in this field is either just word-of-mouth gossip, bungled investigative attempts, and poor attempts at google searching.

And I fail to believe anyone will ever get any of the answers 100% even 50% would be amazing.

I agree - even 50% would be amazing. All we can do is aim for perfection, but obtaining at least 50% of the answers isn't that shabby of a goal either.

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Zep Tepi » Mon Aug 14, 2006 4:52 pm

Great post Ryan, I couldn't have said it better myself :)
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby I.P.Freely » Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:30 am

Well that goes along the lines of my suggestion If They don,t know how to reserach then teach them thats if you have willing students of course. I mean like anything else in this world we all have certain things that come naturaly to us. For me its art I,m completely self-taught maybe yours is research I don,t know . But I would have to be shown how to research it being a skill i dont have.
I.P.Freely
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Troll » Tue Aug 15, 2006 1:11 pm

I.P.Freely wrote:Well that goes along the lines of my suggestion If They don,t know how to reserach then teach them thats if you have willing students of course. I mean like anything else in this world we all have certain things that come naturaly to us. For me its art I,m completely self-taught maybe yours is research I don,t know . But I would have to be shown how to research it being a skill i dont have.

a higher calling than research (which generally seeks to justify an agenda), is exploration- which is an open-ended search for truth. you've shown ample capacity for the latter. research is a product of the will. exploration relies on the imagination. and as einstein said: 'the imagination is more powerful than the will.'

to that extent:

The Dialectical Concordance: First Principles
1. That among all possible forms and actual entities Ecological Equilibrium necessarily exists.
2. That the basic substance of the universe is characterized by Mood.
3. That the basic substance of the universe is Ethics.
4. That the first three principles constitute the Dialectical Process.
5. That each Principle, in itself, contains the Dialectical Process.
6. That, therefore, there necessarily exists an Identity among all possible realities.
7. That this Identity is dichotomized only by relativity;
8. Which dichotomy in itself constitutes Dialectic.
9. That all argument is therefore by nature, spiralar.
10. That the Spiral Continuum is both ascendant and descendant simultaneously.
11. That Abstraction from the Continuum always results in circularity.
12. That the Will is necessarily characterized as Abstraction from the Continuum.
13. Will is therefore alienation from the Process of Reality- Dialectic,
14. And is therefore in opposition to the Ethical.
15. The Order of Conflicting Wills is Morality.
16. Morality is therefore by its very nature unethical.
17. Process/ Ethics is characterized by Love and Free Harmony among all actual entities.
18. Will/ Morality is characterized by conflict and force.
19. Mergence with Process is accorded by the Imagination.
20. Imagination is the Mood of God.
Proud to be a Latrino in a brown bathrobe
Troll
Latrine Only

Postby I.P.Freely » Wed Aug 16, 2006 12:38 am

good post toon and whats a latrino is that anything like a latino which I am
I.P.Freely
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Google

Return to OM Flames