Shawnna lies

Any discussion related to OM goes here

Shawnna lies

Postby Troll » Sat Aug 12, 2006 8:08 pm

Says Shawnna,

Please specifically point me to where Reality Uncovered has attacked OM?

Does researching the admin and publishing that research equate to an attack? We would have published the results of the research regardless of how they reflected on the subject. That's what we do - we research and publish those FACTS.

Well the very fact that you have a forum thread- The Latrine- which is devoted to (in your words) a discourse on “OM - cult-in-the-making” would seem to constitute an attack on that board by any definition.

While I most certainly agree with ‘cult in the making’ premise I fail to see how this assertion has anything to do with your supposed ‘research.’ The premise is at best a visceral conclusion, albeit one that I thoroughly share- but certainly not research. We are entitled to our visceral prerogatives. But to suggest that there is no attack implied here is disingenuous at best and an outright lie at the least.

Shawnna has not been shy about lieing. Nor has she been shy about buying off her critics. She offered dubious honor of a position of moderator to Scarz if he would only come back into the fold. She has made a certain peace with another critic, ipfreely, if only he’s stop pointing out her personal mendacity. The woma has proven herself to be accommodatingly weak.

Her interview with Webre asked no difficult questions. And while she asserts that there is no evidence of extraterrestrial contact- she never questioned his assertion that there is an underground civilization on Mars that is in contact with Earth. Jesus!!!!

******MOD Edit****** fixed quote
Proud to be a Latrino in a brown bathrobe
Troll
Latrine Only

Re: Shawnna lies

Postby Shawnna » Sat Aug 12, 2006 8:37 pm

deleted
Last edited by Shawnna on Mon Oct 30, 2006 6:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby I.P.Freely » Sat Aug 12, 2006 11:16 pm

Ya know I,d have to say as far as attacks go both partys are guilty . And I have to say RU is the more aggresive of the two. Sorry guys but that is the truth. And for the life of me I still can,t figure out why. But its out of my control and have learned to live with it you should too. And if someone wants to buy me off please do I need the money
Now on the issue of cults I could not diagree more . So much so I find these statement are stupid. I have seen nothing to ever suggest this is true. It is ment as a attack in a sense. But when it really comes down to it I think this attack thing is a joke. I,m certanly am not going to get all upset about something that has done no real damage to the other . I just dont get it.
"You can either trust people or not. I choose to trust what people say and sometimes I get lied to. If I were to trust no one I would never hear the truth." - James (IPF) Martell
I.P.Freely
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Zep Tepi » Sun Aug 13, 2006 7:13 pm

Lol!
Very soon I will be preparing a list of posts and quotes that show exactly just who started what, where and when. I don't really want to make the effort - the evidence is already there for all to see - but I would like to have everything in order and in one place where everyone can see for themselves exactly what has transpired over the course of this sorry saga.

It seems some people just don't get it...

Cheers,
Zep
Zep Tepi
1 of the RU3

Postby Shawnna » Sun Aug 13, 2006 7:37 pm

deleted
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby I.P.Freely » Sun Aug 13, 2006 8:58 pm

Well we all know you are free to do as you please Zep but why waste your time. If you say they started it and can prove it I have no doubt you can. But why There may be a few people who care but most people don,t. I could care less who started it, I,ll be impressed if someone holds out thier hand in friendship to stop it. Plus it does not really matter who started it when they say something bad about you guys , like what Miss just posted it wrong for them to do that anyone can see that. But you can,t say the same thing has not happen here cause it has. As far as who is truely more aggressive I concede that is only my opinion. And I hope I don,t have to chose a side for anyone to be liked cause I guess I can live with being disliked won,t be the first time.

Miss its makes my heart feel warm to think that we are very much alike in our beliefs on god and such. And isn,t that the most important thing . Is that not why we are really here to grow closer and learn about where we are from. And to help others do so also. And every thing else in comparision when you think about it is just crap. Thats why I don,t get it, I don,t get it when I get upset for nothing really , thats why I dont get any of us being anything but at least civil whether we agree or not. which it seems we have with each other and I appreciate that very much
"You can either trust people or not. I choose to trust what people say and sometimes I get lied to. If I were to trust no one I would never hear the truth." - James (IPF) Martell
I.P.Freely
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Troll » Sun Aug 13, 2006 9:17 pm

Shawnna wrote:I am so glad to hear you're doing that Zep.

:bgthbup:

Frankly, I'm getting sick and tired of all of this.

It is amazing to me how quickly some forget - or worse - how they don't even bother to absorb who said what, and when.

I also noticed that jakereason recently posted something related to my family's unfortunate bad luck related to motor vehicle accidents recently and my birthdate? WTF was that about?

:icky:

Then it appears he (or Admin?) deleted it pretty quickly as it disappeared by the time I got home that night and was preparing to respond.

NOTE TO SELF - make screen prints of jakereason's posts as he is prone to trying to rewrite history.

The sad fact is if they aren't talking about the research and work we're doing, they really have nothing left to talk about other than rehashing the old and tired UFO myths.

I have noticed a definite swing toward pontificating spirituality. Frankly, IPF has a greater grasp of God than all of them combined, IMHO.

:tngstk:

Always,
Shawnna

if you're 'tired of all this' then what the hell are you doing hanging out in the latrine?? this was the site you set aside for us lesser beings. (imo)

hahahahahah,

tt't't't't't'oon
Proud to be a Latrino in a brown bathrobe
Troll
Latrine Only

Postby Shawnna » Sun Aug 13, 2006 9:26 pm

deleted
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby ryguy » Mon Aug 14, 2006 3:08 am

Shawnna wrote:Are you always this hard to get along with?

I would wager a sizeable bet that the answer to that question is a resounding "yes."

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Google

Return to OM Flames