oh really

Any discussion related to OM goes here

oh really

Postby resistthem » Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:05 am

Shawnna & Toon,
Wow! cant even reply to the post i made now that is funny.
first of all that is Mr. resist some it's is best to data gather then to assume based on my mode of thinking. Just ask and you shall receive i got nothing to hide

Wow you really calling me out and that whole grammar thing if that make your ego that much bigger then so have you. I really care not.
Did you know the Einstein could not even prove his theories with math, but people took him seriously even with the Don King thing going on. Toon your augment just show how close-mind you are "oh he F^%^ some words up, oooh can't believe that guy" that was childish and there is no need for that man/gal

I consider IPF a friend and don't see how giving her crap about diction is productive I think she is aware of her flaws by now as am i to point fingers and heckle is not a fruit of enlightenment nor is it very adult-like.

JakeReason is a good kind hearted person that can be looked to as a role model for any young intrepid researcher. The bashing of his character is, was and still remains fruitless to point one finger you must bow-down to the fact that you are pointing three back at yourself. Bashing him is like trying to damage the hull of a ship with a bottle of Jack Daniels(mmmmmm Jack) it's pointless and is a waste of good jack Dammit!

Why are you surprised that I've shown up here i seek truth and understanding even if there is a truth that lies beneath a pit of vipers (I'm not afraid of snakes)
I'm not against skepticism but i am against arrogance, ignorance and intolerance. I also believe in freedom so much that i gave up years from my life to defend it. You say show me evidence well I cant because your very mind set is against such a thing. I learn a long time ago that the very lack of "evidence" sometimes is a clue for classification. You have already seen the proof you want me to give you. I'm sorry but I'm not in a position to do that but the proof can seen by anyone, all you need to do is look at all histories. See how it all meshes in place lay each piece side by side and step back to take it all in you will see a face but it is one that is not human

You say this is a place of fact, forget about refined ideas of what you think true and just look at the raw data use the raw data (data without personal preconceptions ) and go form there.

also an other method it to study old world cultures back then they were a Little more open about what was going on and the was much more free interaction between human and alien. when the aliens left so did god. Divine intervention was stopped along with alien intervention.

But I'm sure you not ready for this and that you'll post up hurtful emocrons and laugh at my diction use of words and grammar yes i type funny i even talk funny at times. I guess I use one hemisphere more then the other but if that is all you can look at then you have truly "mistaken to the trees for the forest".

It is such a shame that two schools of thought have such contempt but so is the design of the universe (duality) for there to be light their must be mediums devoid of light. and in these areas truth shines most brightest.

You call OM a cult that is a attack in itself why should i have to point that out to you? your smart people.... right?

In common usage, "cult" has a negative connotation, and is generally applied to a group by its opponents, for a variety of reasons. Understandably, most, if not all, groups that are called "cults" deny this label. It has been argued that no one yet has been able to define “cult” in a way that enables the term to identify only groups that have been claimed as problematic.

The literal and traditional meanings of the word cult is derived from the Latin cultus, meaning "care" or "adoration", as "a system of religious belief or ritual; or: the body of adherents to same"32. In English, it remains neutral and a technical term within this context to refer to the "cult of Artemis at Ephesus" and the "cult figures" that accompanied it, or to "the importance of the Ave Maria in the cult of the Virgin." This usage is more fully explored in the entry Cult (religious practice).

In non-English European terms, the cognates of the English word "cult" are neutral, and refer mainly to divisions within a single faith, a case where English speakers might use the word "sect", as in "Roman Catholicism, Eastern Orthodoxy and Protestantism are sects (or denominations) within Christianity". In French or Spanish, culte or culto simply means "worship" or "religious attendance"; thus an association cultuelle is an association whose goal is to organize religious worship and practices.

Definition by secular cult opposition

Secular cult opponents define a "cult" as a religious or non-religious group that tends to manipulate, exploit, and control its members. Here two definitions by Michael Langone and Louis Jolyon West, scholars who are widely recognized among the secular cult opposition:

Cults are groups that often exploit members psychologically and/or financially, typically by making members comply with leadership's demands through certain types of psychological manipulation, popularly called mind control, and through the inculcation of deep-seated anxious dependency on the group and its leaders.1

"A cult is a group or movement exhibiting a great or excessive devotion or dedication to some person, idea or thing and employing unethically manipulative techniques of persuasion and control (e.g. isolation from former friends and family, debilitation, use of special methods to heighten suggestibility and subservience, powerful group pressures, information management, suspension of individuality or critical judgement, promotion of total dependency on the group and fear of [consequences of] leaving it, etc) designed to advance the goals of the group's leaders to the actual or possible detriment of members, their families, or the community." 8

OM is not this and by making that sort of allegation toward any who challenge a system of (your)thinking is a cult-like action. That basically that anyone using theology as a vehicle to gain a deeper understanding of history and and religion is a cult because some findings do not agree with the majority is utter nonsense. A characteristic of a cult is complete control of it's followers. OM does not have followers,a Flock or sheep it has forum members form many different walks of life that are FREE to post what they see fit just as long as they up hold a code of conduct that is rooted in respect. based on that I can call RU a cult because you have far more control over your your member and have a system set in place to (try) to bring shame to those who do not agree with your POV. OM is not a religious institution it is IMO a proving ground for some of the greatest minds in the UFO field. and is step in the right direction toward disclosure.

All I see from your statements thus far is fear, envy, and anger which may be understandable but is not condoneable.

The scientific tool-set which you use to discern fact is incomplete because fail to acknowledge that all is not known. All tools for understanding is not available to those who lock them selves in to one stance. You must open your self to the "maybe"

IF resistance is futile then why is it in your nature?

I'm for now you tire me but after i do some more important thing I'll drop by again i only hope by that time i can reply

-Resistthem
seek and ye shall find.. those words were never more true then now, we are finally waking up
resistthem

Postby Shawnna » Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:31 am

deleted
Last edited by Shawnna on Mon Oct 30, 2006 6:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby I.P.Freely » Sun Aug 13, 2006 6:30 am

Miss may I ask what resistthem means by he can,t post to his post?. If by some chance there is a restriction on that will you lift it if I vouch for him. I know he is always civil and I at least find him to be very informed and intelligent. And I believe
english in not his native language but knows quite well anyways.

ps resistthem I hope I,m getting your gender right and by the way I,m a he..lol...but its a cool
"You can either trust people or not. I choose to trust what people say and sometimes I get lied to. If I were to trust no one I would never hear the truth." - James (IPF) Martell
I.P.Freely
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Google

Return to OM Flames