More photos

Any discussion related to OM goes here

More photos

Postby I.P.Freely » Sun Aug 13, 2006 2:07 pm

Springer
This is some better photos of some of my work in order for you to get an idea of my ablity. I beleve Miss may have my email If you want to get a hold of me and discuss it in more detail. Thanks IPF

I won best of show for this piece at my first juried show ealier this year

Reproduced to match original glass that had been broken Hotel Del Coronado

"You can either trust people or not. I choose to trust what people say and sometimes I get lied to. If I were to trust no one I would never hear the truth." - James (IPF) Martell
I.P.Freely
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Springer » Sun Aug 13, 2006 5:29 pm

WOW... That's TALENT my man... It's going to be Spring, 2007 before I will be ready for this part of the project. I will definately do some searching so I can give you a very good idea of what we want for this piece.

It's the front and center of my life's "physical masterpiece" in other words, this old house I am completely rebuilding parts of and totally restoring all of is the first "hands on work" I've done in 25 years and it's going to be my greatest "thing" I'll ever do. LOL

I spent my adult life doing business and never worked with my hands, I am thoroughly enjoying this, watching our ideas turn into tangible, reality is amazing.

Springer...
Never argue with an idiot. He'll only take you DOWN to his level and beat you with experience!
Springer

Postby I.P.Freely » Sun Aug 13, 2006 9:17 pm

I envy you man I,m hoping and watching for a deal for one of the old run down victorian or craftman cottage and there are still quite a few here in San Diego. But thats for later in my life. You must be a "this old house junkie" Anytime you want to send me Ideas thats fine but me. And thanks IPF aka jim martell
"You can either trust people or not. I choose to trust what people say and sometimes I get lied to. If I were to trust no one I would never hear the truth." - James (IPF) Martell
I.P.Freely
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby I.P.Freely » Fri Aug 18, 2006 10:09 am

a couple more

I.P.Freely
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Shawnna » Fri Aug 18, 2006 10:17 am

deleted
Last edited by Shawnna on Mon Oct 30, 2006 6:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby I.P.Freely » Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:04 am

well if you happen to be putting in new shower doors I can do those too.
I.P.Freely
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Google

Return to OM Flames