well then :)

Any discussion related to OM goes here

well then :)

Postby resistthem » Mon Aug 14, 2006 12:17 am

I believe I have the same restriction placed on my account that toon mentioned. It's odd but I had them from the very moment my name hit the broad. Weird huh? It's a shame really value informative thought conversation here but find it sooo hard to do so when I can't reply Shawnna Why?. I just don't know what to do? I know this maybe the "latrine" and all but I'm quite against S%$%-Talking (it gets in the way of meaningful conversation) I'm just wondering when this "setback in dialog" will lift I have so many things to talk about. You see If your brain has the same number of convolutions it had the day before then it was a waste of a good day. I just cant bear that kind of well... setback.

Oh IPF (wow, my bad classic huh:) ) thank you... I value your opinion and appreciate your kinds words.

Cheers,

Resist
seek and ye shall find.. those words were never more true then now, we are finally waking up
resistthem

Re: well then :)

Postby Troll » Mon Aug 14, 2006 12:20 am

resistthem wrote:I believe I have the same restriction placed on my account that toon mentioned. It's odd but I had them from the very moment my name hit the broad. Weird huh? It's a shame really value informative thought conversation here but find it sooo hard to do so when I can't reply Shawnna Why?. I just don't know what to do? I know this maybe the "latrine" and all but I'm quite against S%$%-Talking (it gets in the way of meaningful conversation) I'm just wondering when this "setback in dialog" will lift I have so many things to talk about. You see If your brain has the same number of convolutions it had the day before then it was a waste of a good day. I just cant bear that kind of well... setback.

Oh IPF (wow, my bad classic huh:) ) thank you... I value your opinion and appreciate your kinds words.

Cheers,

Resist

shawnna is like a gestapo agent. no-one can post without her permission and she edits all posts for her own purposes. sorry that this forum is like this- but that's life.
Proud to be a Latrino in a brown bathrobe
Troll
Latrine Only

Postby Shawnna » Mon Aug 14, 2006 12:22 am

deleted
Last edited by Shawnna on Mon Oct 30, 2006 6:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby Troll » Mon Aug 14, 2006 12:25 am

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 1:20 pm Post subject: to attack or not to attack; that is the question Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post

shawnna said this:

Quote:

I believe that OM is, in fact, a cult-in-the-making. You are certainly entitled to view that opinion as "visceral" - I do not. It is simply my opinion based on the nature and actions of the staff. And it certainly does not constitute an attack.

i couldn't agree more that OM is an incipient cult. by 'visceral' i meant to imply that it is a gut feeling and not based on a factual analysis. in other words- simply my opinion based on observation and interaction there. i made this point many times on the om board. my feeling was, and is, that the site is overrun with 'true believers' and true believers form the basis for cults. (nothingness lies coiled at the heart of being, like a worm. sartre) i believe our thinking is the same on this. in fact it was the expression of this opinion that was the reason that we were both banned there. i further think that the formation of a cult was probably the main objective of the hoaxers who created serpo mythology in the first place- and one reason why i have always suspected a sub rosa involvement by scientologists in the hoax. again: visceral.

nothing wrong in attacking that insidious nonsense. but there is something wrong in denying that it is an attack. in a war against fatuity and ignorance (which is precisely what this RU/OM conflict is) attacks are sometimes useful strategy.

th'th'th'th'th'that's all folks. t't't't't' toon
Last edited by Troll on Mon Aug 14, 2006 12:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Troll
Latrine Only

Re: well then :)

Postby Shawnna » Mon Aug 14, 2006 12:28 am

deleted
Last edited by Shawnna on Mon Oct 30, 2006 6:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby Troll » Mon Aug 14, 2006 12:31 am

resist-

shawnna is like a gestapo agent. no-one can post without her permission and she edits all posts for her own purposes. sorry that this forum is like this- but that's life.
Troll
Latrine Only

Postby Troll » Mon Aug 14, 2006 12:40 am

remember that nurse in 'one flew over the cuckoo's nest?' you've met her now.
Troll
Latrine Only

Postby Troll » Mon Aug 14, 2006 12:41 am

nurse Ratched! remember????
Troll
Latrine Only

Postby Troll » Mon Aug 14, 2006 12:56 am

Repost, re. Webre interview

Shawnna Quote:

Our goal for the interview was to get his insight with respect to their efforts and the timing of the change in the Serpo message. That is what we got.

Two points- 1. he (Webre) has no insight. 2. there was nothing of value raised concerning serpo.

The interview was a complete and utter dud- both inane and boring. The interesting points (Mars underground, evidence of off-world cultures) were not pursued. The existence of the South American branch of ICIS headed up by 'Dr.' Rosin went unchallenged. (It does not exist. She's simply running a new-agey health spa in Ecuador- information that is readily available. One of her specialties is female breast aumentation.) The association of ICIS with the Billy Meier scam was not raised. Webre's website devotes thousands of megabytes to Meier and FIGU. The purported collaboration between Operation Paperclip Nazis- including Werner von Braun- and Carol Rosin (the president of ICIS) was never questioned, nor was her association with Timothy Leary and Terrance McKenna (interesting) or Fairchild Industries. We never got a sense of 'who these (ICIS) people are.' Lacking these questions the interview itself was meaningless. Rather than telling me to 'shut the f---- up' perhaps you should learn from your poor performance. Amy Goodman, you're not.
Troll
Latrine Only

thank you

Postby resistthem » Mon Aug 14, 2006 1:13 am

Some how I knew you could do it :) thank you.
Toon... I'm not one to open old wounds and this is a deep wound for Shawnna that neads time to heal. I don't believe in tip-toeing either. If she wants to talk of such things thens those thing will have there say in due time. I am a man, that sword and shield is set aside for my scribe pen and spectacles. Now is not the time for words of fire such thing only destroys minds it enters. I seek not to tear down minds but to build them up this is the only way reality can be uncovered... Shawnna I have seen much and for some it may be too much but I only ask you this this what I post is taken for just that, what I post and feel in my heart to share. To let others decide for them selves dear, let them pick my bone dry and clean them for I care not. Socrates do not care and nor do. I let what they say be said i shall be weighed and measured, I care not. I only care to be heard.

For all That I am, I am just a man!

Resist
seek and ye shall find.. those words were never more true then now, we are finally waking up
resistthem

Google

Return to OM Flames