you think you know of me

Any discussion related to OM goes here

you think you know of me

Postby resistthem » Mon Aug 14, 2006 3:46 am

Ry, Just because I support OM does not mean agree with this stone trowing on BOTH sides. Nor do I care to take part in such behavior. for that is not of my creed there something important taking place now and if you let this eat at you know it will pass you by like a bandit in the night it rivalry as you say matters not and with each stone that is cast aways so is a peace of the stony foundation on with you rest bury it and move on if OM continues let them . Don't label me as a pawn in some game of yours I move by my own conviction, what I trust in my heart to be right. What I said was just that what was in my heart I am no mans errand-boy. I only sought what I thought was was best for the community and right now it is peace. I am here of my own accord. don't employ your tricks and glamuors with me for I am not so easily amused nor moved I am civil in my nature for you to show the same would only show your self honor.

Resist
seek and ye shall find.. those words were never more true then now, we are finally waking up
User avatar
resistthem
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Sat Aug 12, 2006 1:42 pm


Postby ryguy » Mon Aug 14, 2006 4:13 am

I repeat:

"Over the previous two weeks, count up the number of posts over at OM attacking RU. Then come here and count up the number of posts here attacking OM. "

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
User avatar
ryguy
1 of the RU3
 
Posts: 4920
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2006 3:49 am
Location: Another Dimension

Postby Shawnna » Mon Aug 14, 2006 4:21 am

deleted
Last edited by Shawnna on Mon Oct 30, 2006 6:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality
 
Posts: 1243
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2006 11:30 pm

Postby resistthem » Mon Aug 14, 2006 4:28 am

Ry to reapet what was said only prolongs ignorerace...

When you take the number negative post and place it sideby side with site population the numbers just ad up to be even. more ppl=more post =more stones. A 2 person team vs a 7 person squad if foolish. I'm not here to tell you how to fight a war i'm here just to see if you have what is takes to end it?
Last edited by resistthem on Tue Aug 15, 2006 1:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
seek and ye shall find.. those words were never more true then now, we are finally waking up
User avatar
resistthem
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Sat Aug 12, 2006 1:42 pm

Postby ryguy » Mon Aug 14, 2006 5:07 am

The point is, we already have. You're the one who doesn't seem capable of moving on. And writing in flowery prose doesn't change that.

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
User avatar
ryguy
1 of the RU3
 
Posts: 4920
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2006 3:49 am
Location: Another Dimension

Postby resistthem » Mon Aug 14, 2006 5:15 am

Shawnna wrote:Hi Resistthem - I have a question for you and I pose it with the utmost respect.

Why, specifically, do you call yourself an "OM supporter"?

With all of the evidence we have shown reflecting who is pulling the strings over there, I'm just curious.

Thanks in advance for your thoughtful response.

Shawnna


Good question. I'll answer

Something long ago happened to me and "They" were involved but it took years for reality to open itself up to me. I don't know all the answers and perhaps I never will but if I can end this now and keep this from involving more youth then I shall I push for clarity. Although disclosure will not give me a true answer I seek, it has at the very least given me the tools i needed to refine on a daily basis in order to find out why. OM is laying the ground work for things that people fear to talk about because they be ridiculed and demonetized by a community that should help to one an other not belittling one an other. I know THEM/EBE's to be real just as the food I eat the sun on my face and the clothes on my back. Denial will only drive me mad, but acceptance will free my soul.
that is way Shawnna . Their in only one thing I know for certain is the truth is now my Tao. I go only where truth takes me. The lie that we live form day today must ended we are not what we where meant to be . So I search, I search our past, I search our relics, I search our religious text, I search to find out how me made is this far. I search for hope for OUR children. NO, not another generation born in to bondage it has to end here. I cant not bring life in to this. to let the sins of the father be pasted to the son and the is my greatest woe it make my soul quakes and ache so....

that is way Shawnna

Resist
seek and ye shall find.. those words were never more true then now, we are finally waking up
User avatar
resistthem
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Sat Aug 12, 2006 1:42 pm

Postby Shawnna » Mon Aug 14, 2006 5:41 am

deleted
Last edited by Shawnna on Mon Oct 30, 2006 6:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality
 
Posts: 1243
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2006 11:30 pm

Postby resistthem » Mon Aug 14, 2006 10:39 am

Shawnna wrote:
resistthem wrote:
Shawnna wrote:Hi Resistthem - I have a question for you and I pose it with the utmost respect.

Why, specifically, do you call yourself an "OM supporter"?

With all of the evidence we have shown reflecting who is pulling the strings over there, I'm just curious.

Thanks in advance for your thoughtful response.

Shawnna


Good question. I'll answer

Something long ago happened to me and "They" were involved but it took years for reality to open itself up to me. I don't know all the answers and perhaps I never will but if I can end this now and keep this from involving more youth then I shall I push for clarity. Although disclosure will not give me a true answer I seek, it has at the very least given me the tools i needed to refine on a daily basis in order to find out why. OM is laying the ground work for things that people fear to talk about because they be ridiculed and demonetized by a community that should help to one an other not belittling one an other. I know THEM/EBE's to be real just as the food I eat the sun on my face and the clothes on my back. Denial will only drive me mad, but acceptance will free my soul.
that is way Shawnna . Their in only one thing I know for certain is the truth is now my Tao. I go only where truth takes me. The lie that we live form day today must ended we are not what we where meant to be . So I search, I search our past, I search our relics, I search our religious text, I search to find out how me made is this far. I search for hope for OUR children. NO, not another generation born in to bondage it has to end here. I cant not bring life in to this. to let the sins of the father be pasted to the son and the is my greatest woe it make my soul quakes and ache so....

that is way Shawnna

Resist


To be sure I am understanding what you're saying here - let me see if I can paraphrase what you've shared.

You have personally experienced some sort of abduction or encounter with entities who you believe to be from an off-planet culture.

Given this very personal experience, you are more supportive of OM simply because they profess to be a pathway for disclosure.

Is that a fair interpretation?


yes
but even more so that what is being disclosed is falling inline with the treat some of them pose to human welfare. Little bit by little bit the lie falls away (as all lies do) and the truth remains.

Resist
seek and ye shall find.. those words were never more true then now, we are finally waking up
User avatar
resistthem
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Sat Aug 12, 2006 1:42 pm

Postby Troll » Mon Aug 14, 2006 12:58 pm

yes
but even more so that what is being disclosed is falling inline with the treat some of them pose to human welfare. Little bit by little bit the lie falls away (as all lies do) and the truth remains.

Resist


as a long time reader of david jacobs, i agree that they pose a threat. but as a long time reader of the OM forum I know that you'll find no disclosure there.

i'll take jacobs over greatwaller anytime.

toon
Proud to be a Latrino in a brown bathrobe
Troll
Latrine Only
 
Posts: 64
Joined: Thu Aug 10, 2006 8:38 pm

Postby Troll » Mon Aug 14, 2006 1:03 pm

ryguy wrote:I repeat:

"Over the previous two weeks, count up the number of posts over at OM attacking RU. Then come here and count up the number of posts here attacking OM. "

-Ry


there is ample reason to attack the insipid crap masquerading as truth at om. no need to be coy.
Proud to be a Latrino in a brown bathrobe
Troll
Latrine Only
 
Posts: 64
Joined: Thu Aug 10, 2006 8:38 pm

Postby Shawnna » Mon Aug 14, 2006 2:59 pm

deleted
Last edited by Shawnna on Mon Oct 30, 2006 6:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality
 
Posts: 1243
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2006 11:30 pm

Postby ryguy » Mon Aug 14, 2006 4:49 pm

there is ample reason to attack the insipid crap masquerading as truth at om. no need to be coy.


I agree to an extent, but If you feed the monster, it continues to live. Walk away, it has no way to feed itself - so it will eventually starve and die.
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
User avatar
ryguy
1 of the RU3
 
Posts: 4920
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2006 3:49 am
Location: Another Dimension

Postby resistthem » Mon Aug 14, 2006 5:35 pm

Shawnna wrote:I do not believe the threat that either of you believe they pose has been instigated by an off-planet culture's actions.

If the PTB want us to believe there is a threat, they can create any scenario they want - including abduction scenarios - to accomplish that.

And when there are billion dollar black ops programs dependent on maintaining certain mind sets - I do believe they will go to great lengths to maintain scenarios.

My believe is based on there not being one shred of verifiable and irrefutable evidence that any of the UFO sightings or encounters have been related to an off-planet culture - not one.

A more likely source of both UFO sightings are experimental government and/or private sector programs testing technology obtained following WWII. And a more likely explanation of what resistthem has experienced is government and/or mind-control experiments designed to create paranoia and fear.

In my humble opinion, of course.




I stopped being afraid a long time ago the fear has left me and entered them i have no fear the initial shock of realizing we are not alone has left me and mil-labs only reinforces to possibility of of actual UFO/et encounter to be true art always imitates life you see got to get back to work but will talk more. later

Resist
Last edited by resistthem on Tue Aug 15, 2006 1:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
seek and ye shall find.. those words were never more true then now, we are finally waking up
User avatar
resistthem
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Sat Aug 12, 2006 1:42 pm

Postby Shawnna » Mon Aug 14, 2006 6:22 pm

deleted
Last edited by Shawnna on Mon Oct 30, 2006 6:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality
 
Posts: 1243
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2006 11:30 pm

Postby Troll » Mon Aug 14, 2006 8:44 pm

Shawnna wrote:I do not believe the threat that either of you believe they pose has been instigated by an off-planet culture's actions.

If the PTB want us to believe there is a threat, they can create any scenario they want - including abduction scenarios - to accomplish that.

And when there are billion dollar black ops programs dependent on maintaining certain mind sets - I do believe they will go to great lengths to maintain scenarios.

My belief is based on there not being one shred of verifiable and irrefutable evidence that any of the UFO sightings or encounters have been related to an off-planet culture - not one.

A more likely source of both UFO sightings are experimental government and/or private sector programs testing technology obtained following WWII. And a more likely explanation of what resistthem has experienced is government and/or mind-control experiments designed to create paranoia and fear.

In my humble opinion, of course.



My belief is based on there not being one shred of verifiable and irrefutable evidence that any of the UFO sightings or encounters have been related to an off-planet culture - not one.


you seem to have no problem challenging resitthem on his 'opinion.'' but why didn't you challenge that goofy character, webre, then for holding the same opinion? you had the chance of a lifetime and you blew it. hell, dr. al stated that there's an underground civilization on mars for crissakes! were you starstruck?

of course your statement overlooks such researchers as the late (and beloved)
dr. john mack, whitley strieber, dr. dave jacobs, dr. leo sprinkle, dr. stan friedman, col. corso- et al. (roswell?? never happened.) people have been sentenced to death in this country on eye-witness testimony. and yet, for you, such evidence is of no consequence. are all the witnesses crazy liars?

in my humble opinion-

resitthem is easy pickings for you. the hard stuff you leave to hidden hand.
Proud to be a Latrino in a brown bathrobe
Troll
Latrine Only
 
Posts: 64
Joined: Thu Aug 10, 2006 8:38 pm

Next

Google

Return to OM Flames

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

cron