you think you know of me

Any discussion related to OM goes here

Postby resistthem » Mon Aug 14, 2006 8:58 pm

Shawnna wrote:
I do appreciate very much your willingness to dialog on this with us - for it is only through understanding each other that we grow.

i am aswell if you have any questions of me just ask away i'm like a open book.

Resist
Last edited by resistthem on Tue Aug 15, 2006 1:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
seek and ye shall find.. those words were never more true then now, we are finally waking up
resistthem

Postby Troll » Mon Aug 14, 2006 9:13 pm

resistthem wrote:
Shawnna wrote:
I do appreciate very much your willingness to dialog on this with us - for it is only through understanding each other that we grow.

i don't. i actually think you suck.

best toon
Proud to be a Latrino in a brown bathrobe
Troll
Latrine Only

Postby Shawnna » Mon Aug 14, 2006 9:27 pm

deleted
Last edited by Shawnna on Mon Oct 30, 2006 6:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby Troll » Mon Aug 14, 2006 9:46 pm

Shawnna wrote:I'm assuming your comment Toon is directed at me and not resistthem.

If it was directed at resistthem - I will delete it for being abusive to another member.

If it was directed at me, I'll leave it as is and thank you for sharing.

Let me know.

jesus, you're such a twit/
Troll
Latrine Only

Postby Hidden Hand » Mon Aug 14, 2006 9:54 pm

toon wrote:jesus, you're such a twit

Presumably "in your humble opinion"
Is this a private fight, or can anyone join in?
Hidden Hand
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Troll » Mon Aug 14, 2006 10:00 pm

Hidden Hand wrote:
toon wrote:jesus, you're such a twit

Presumably "in your humble opinion"

imho. yes
Troll
Latrine Only

Postby Shawnna » Mon Aug 14, 2006 10:02 pm

deleted
Last edited by Shawnna on Mon Oct 30, 2006 6:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby ryguy » Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:08 pm

you seem to have no problem challenging resitthem on his 'opinion.'' but why didn't you challenge that goofy character, webre, then for holding the same opinion? you had the chance of a lifetime and you blew it. hell, dr. al stated that there's an underground civilization on mars for crissakes! were you starstruck?

Toon,

We all went over the questions Shawnna was going to ask Dr. Webre. It wasn't an interview where she was expected to "wing it" and come up with questions on the fly based on Webre's answers. The goal initially was to learn more about ICIS and SDI, and also learn Webre's opinion on the connections we saw between the Serpo themes and ICIS' message. He agreed about the connections and saw the same kind of anti-ICIS message and timing as we saw. Again, Shawnna was not expected to "wing it" by coming up with questions during the interview. However we did take his answers as a source for more research into those claims.

If you don't feel Shawnna conducted the interview well enough - maybe you should hook up with your own production team, take some cameras out there and do some interviews of your own.....oh wait....that's right, all you're good at is bitching about other people and gloating in your own delusions of superior intelligence. Good for you. Just quit harping on Shawnna about the interview. You keep it up, I'll personally ban you permanently and every damn IP you post from - I don't care how much spam you send all of us or how much you try to incite Victor and Bill by forwarding them the hate-filled emails you send us.

Jesus...I thought Rick Davis suffered from mental problems - you take the cake.

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby Troll » Tue Aug 15, 2006 9:22 pm

You keep it up, I'll personally ban you permanently and every damn IP you post

am i not already banned? i'm sentenced to the latrine. remember?
Troll
Latrine Only

Postby Troll » Tue Aug 15, 2006 9:32 pm

ryguy wrote:
you seem to have no problem challenging resitthem on his 'opinion.'' but why didn't you challenge that goofy character, webre, then for holding the same opinion? you had the chance of a lifetime and you blew it. hell, dr. al stated that there's an underground civilization on mars for crissakes! were you starstruck?

Toon,

We all went over the questions Shawnna was going to ask Dr. Webre. It wasn't an interview where she was expected to "wing it" and come up with questions on the fly based on Webre's answers. The goal initially was to learn more about ICIS and SDI, and also learn Webre's opinion on the connections we saw between the Serpo themes and ICIS' message. He agreed about the connections and saw the same kind of anti-ICIS message and timing as we saw. Again, Shawnna was not expected to "wing it" by coming up with questions during the interview. However we did take his answers as a source for more research into those claims.

If you don't feel Shawnna conducted the interview well enough - maybe you should hook up with your own production team, take some cameras out there and do some interviews of your own.....oh wait....that's right, all you're good at is bitching about other people and gloating in your own delusions of superior intelligence. Good for you. Just quit harping on Shawnna about the interview. You keep it up, I'll personally ban you permanently and every damn IP you post from - I don't care how much spam you send all of us or how much you try to incite Victor and Bill by forwarding them the hate-filled emails you send us.

Jesus...I thought Rick Davis suffered from mental problems - you take the cake.

-Ry

you left this out:
of course your statement overlooks such researchers as the late (and beloved)
dr. john mack, whitley strieber, dr. dave jacobs, dr. leo sprinkle, dr. stan friedman, col. corso- et al. (roswell?? never happened.) people have been sentenced to death in this country on eye-witness testimony. and yet, for you, such evidence is of no consequence. are all the witnesses crazy liars?

in my humble opinion-

resitthem is easy pickings for you. the hard stuff you leave to hidden hand.
Troll
Latrine Only

Postby Troll » Tue Aug 15, 2006 9:35 pm

in my humble opinion-

resitthem is easy pickings for you. the hard stuff you leave to hidden hand.

lk
Troll
Latrine Only

Postby kiwicocky » Wed Aug 16, 2006 1:22 am

toon wrote:of course your statement overlooks such researchers as the late (and beloved)
dr. john mack, whitley strieber, dr. dave jacobs, dr. leo sprinkle, dr. stan friedman, col. corso- et al. (roswell?? never happened.)

Have you read Nick Redfern's theory on Roswell?

William Lynes?

Jim Moseley?

There are as many researchers debunking the Roswell/alien version as there are promoting it IMO.

toon wrote:people have been sentenced to death in this country on eye-witness testimony.

Have they really? Who?

toon wrote: and yet, for you, such evidence is of no consequence. are all the witnesses crazy liars?

Crazy liars - or mind control victims, attention seekers, easily led, $$$ driven ....
kiwicocky
Reality Is In Sight
Reality Is In Sight

Postby I.P.Freely » Wed Aug 16, 2006 4:16 am

kiwicocky wrote:
toon wrote: Have they really? Who?

toon wrote: and yet, for you, such evidence is of no consequence. are all the witnesses crazy liars?

Crazy liars - or mind control victims, attention seekers, easily led, $$$ driven ....

I can believe that a good percentage could fall under those catagories possibly
a more then half. But come on now who are you kidding not all do . Heres one creditable witness Jimmy Carter, do you think he is lieing?
"You can either trust people or not. I choose to trust what people say and sometimes I get lied to. If I were to trust no one I would never hear the truth." - James (IPF) Martell
I.P.Freely
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Xena » Wed Aug 16, 2006 7:51 am

HI, just a quick flypast as I don't have much time these days.

ipfreely:
Heres one creditable witness Jimmy Carter, do you think he is lieing?

Kiwi here's a link to part of an "official" statement lodged at Nicap. http://www.cohenufo.org/Carter/carter_abvtopsec.htm

There's possibly a better more complete example elsewhere.

I personaly could not say he was lying about what he saw but that the statement doesn't provide proof of alien presence or Roswell, only a UFO or object in the sky. There is little to support the statement with a view to labelling the object viewed as anything else. It could be terrestrial/military, or from somewhere out there, not much use IMO. Was there any other statement that I might be missing?
Xena
Reality Is In Sight
Reality Is In Sight

Postby Hidden Hand » Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:20 am

http://www.debunker.com/texts/ObergCuttySark.html
Few choose to look behind the myths. The much-touted "Jimmy Carter UFO", for example, was never investigated by any of the ufologists who flaunted it or by any of the newsmen who advert ised it -- they simply passed it on as a good story, a useful anecdote. Yet when one skeptical young investigator named Robert Sheaffer tracked the case down, he uncovered gross inaccuracies in Carter's four-year-old recollections of the date and location of the event, and also came up with testimony from other witnesses which helped determine an entirely prosaic solution to the account. Nevertheless, the "Jimmy Carter UFO" is still constantly being referred to by UFO spokesmen who, due to an unconscious media blackout of skeptical work such as Sheaffer's, probably do not even know or care that it has been investigated and "solved".

From Straight Dope
Later research, however, has cast doubts on the Big Peanut's credibility. Robert Sheaffer, a volunteer researcher for the Committee for the Scientific Investigation of Claims of the Paranormal, reported in an issue of Zetetic magazine that what Carter actually saw on that fateful October eve was not a flying saucer, but the planet Venus, a notorious trickster in these matters.

Nor was the fateful eve in October--apparently, during the four year gap between the incident and Carter's report, the President confused his dates. By checking the files of the Lion's Club chapter that Carter was scheduled to address that evening, Sheaffer discovered that the actual date was January 6, 1969--a night on which the planet would be sitting in precisely the spot where Carter saw his spaceship. "Either an extraterrestrial space vehicle was covering up Venus," Sheaffer concludes drily, "or Mr. Carter was looking at the planet."

http://www.debunker.com/texts/carter_ufo.html
Shaeffer's page on Carter UFO including news items with further investigation into Carter's claimed 10 other witnesses: "Not one resident recalls anything unusual about that particular January evening."

It may be significant that Mrs. Carter also believes they lived in a haunted house, and that he claims he was attacked by a giant killer rabbit
Is this a private fight, or can anyone join in?
Hidden Hand
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

PreviousNext

Google

Return to OM Flames