An Answer to the Amateur Spook

Any discussion related to OM goes here

An Answer to the Amateur Spook

Postby ryguy » Wed Aug 16, 2006 3:50 pm

Some wise words to the one who seeks to "spook" others, and who's self-righteousness far exceeds anyone I've ever met in my entire life.

-----------

"Not many of you should presume to be teachers, my brothers, because
you know that we who teach will be judged more strictly."
JAM 3:1

------------

A sidenote:

Matt19:3 Some Pharisees came to him to test him. They asked, "Is it lawful for
a man to divorce his wife for any and every reason?"

4 "Haven't you read," he replied, "that at the beginning the Creator 'made
them male and female,'

5 and said, 'For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be
united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh'?

6 So they are no longer two, but one. Therefore what God has joined
together, let man not separate."

7 "Why then," they asked, "did Moses command that a man give his wife a
certificate of divorce and send her away?"

8 Jesus replied, "Moses permitted you to divorce your wives because your
hearts were hard. But it was not this way from the beginning.

9 I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for marital
unfaithfulness, and marries another woman commits adultery."


-------------------------------------

Proverbs:

"16:5 The LORD detests all the proud of heart. Be sure of this: They will
not go unpunished.

18 Pride goes before destruction, a haughty spirit before a fall.

19 Better to be lowly in spirit and among the oppressed than to share
plunder with the proud."

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
User avatar
ryguy
1 of the RU3
 
Posts: 4920
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2006 3:49 am
Location: Another Dimension


Postby I.P.Freely » Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:17 pm

I though we were past this whole zep thing And I,m surprised to hear this from you.
Or maybe I,m missing something/
"You can either trust people or not. I choose to trust what people say and sometimes I get lied to. If I were to trust no one I would never hear the truth." - James (IPF) Martell
I.P.Freely
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality
 
Posts: 611
Joined: Sat Jun 03, 2006 8:48 pm

Postby ryguy » Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:39 pm

Yes - you're missing something. This post has nothing to do with Zep. There are others with private stories of their own as well. It's best they learn to stfu and move on.

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
User avatar
ryguy
1 of the RU3
 
Posts: 4920
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2006 3:49 am
Location: Another Dimension

Postby Troll » Wed Aug 16, 2006 11:11 pm

ryguy wrote:Yes - you're missing something. This post has nothing to do with Zep. There are others with private stories of their own as well. It's best they learn to stfu and move on.

-Ry



stfu? you mean 'shut the f---- up?' oh my god!!!! i used a bad, undisguised, word!!!! holy shitttttt! sorry!

is your point that we all have private stories? jesus- even shawnna???? nah. she's pure as the driven snow.

oh!!!!!!

i get it- that's why were all in the latrine!!! ok? ...or my baddd
Proud to be a Latrino in a brown bathrobe
Troll
Latrine Only
 
Posts: 64
Joined: Thu Aug 10, 2006 8:38 pm

Postby Hidden Hand » Wed Aug 16, 2006 11:40 pm

Excellent!


From now on I will only respond if properly addressed as "Google Boy"
Is this a private fight, or can anyone join in?
User avatar
Hidden Hand
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality
 
Posts: 820
Joined: Sat Jun 10, 2006 8:46 am

Postby Troll » Thu Aug 17, 2006 12:49 am

Hidden Hand wrote:Excellent!


From now on I will only respond if properly addressed as "Google Boy"


welcome to the latrine, google boy.
Proud to be a Latrino in a brown bathrobe
Troll
Latrine Only
 
Posts: 64
Joined: Thu Aug 10, 2006 8:38 pm

Postby I.P.Freely » Thu Aug 17, 2006 12:59 am

well I know it ain,t about me I pretty much spilled my guts already so who is going to get bar-b-qued this time.
"You can either trust people or not. I choose to trust what people say and sometimes I get lied to. If I were to trust no one I would never hear the truth." - James (IPF) Martell
I.P.Freely
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality
 
Posts: 611
Joined: Sat Jun 03, 2006 8:48 pm

Postby Shawnna » Thu Aug 17, 2006 2:20 am

deleted
Last edited by Shawnna on Mon Oct 30, 2006 6:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality
 
Posts: 1243
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2006 11:30 pm

Postby Troll » Thu Aug 17, 2006 2:23 am

Shawnna wrote:I deleted a very bigoted and hurtful post Toon made.

Go troll some other forum Toon.


and what was this 'hateful post?'

as hiddenhand said:

All hail *TOON*! - the arbiter of truth for the RU forums!
She is close to God, so she can tell us what the truth is!
Proud to be a Latrino in a brown bathrobe
Troll
Latrine Only
 
Posts: 64
Joined: Thu Aug 10, 2006 8:38 pm

Postby Troll » Thu Aug 17, 2006 2:24 am

I.P.Freely wrote:well I know it ain,t about me I pretty much spilled my guts already so who is going to get bar-b-qued this time.


do you recall a hurtful post?
Proud to be a Latrino in a brown bathrobe
Troll
Latrine Only
 
Posts: 64
Joined: Thu Aug 10, 2006 8:38 pm

Postby Shawnna » Thu Aug 17, 2006 2:24 am

deleted
Last edited by Shawnna on Mon Oct 30, 2006 6:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality
 
Posts: 1243
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2006 11:30 pm

Postby Troll » Thu Aug 17, 2006 2:27 am

Shawnna wrote:I deleted a very bigoted and hurtful post Toon made.

Go troll some other forum Toon.


please don't delete my posts, nurse ratched. if you can't handle the latrine- go somewhere else.

All hail *TOON*! - the arbiter of truth for the RU forums!
She is close to God, so she can tell us what the truth is!
google boy
Proud to be a Latrino in a brown bathrobe
Troll
Latrine Only
 
Posts: 64
Joined: Thu Aug 10, 2006 8:38 pm

Postby Troll » Thu Aug 17, 2006 2:28 am

Shawnna wrote:Something about "jews" and "hate".

Seriously, Toon - go troll somewhere else.


jews and hate??? i love jews- in fact i am one.
Proud to be a Latrino in a brown bathrobe
Troll
Latrine Only
 
Posts: 64
Joined: Thu Aug 10, 2006 8:38 pm

Postby Shawnna » Thu Aug 17, 2006 2:30 am

deleted
Last edited by Shawnna on Mon Oct 30, 2006 6:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality
 
Posts: 1243
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2006 11:30 pm

Postby Troll » Thu Aug 17, 2006 2:32 am

Shawnna wrote:I will delete yours, and anyone else's, post that reflects a bigoted and hateful character - PERIOD.

If you don't like it - GO TROLL SOMEWHERE ELSE.


jawohl nurse ratched!
Proud to be a Latrino in a brown bathrobe
Troll
Latrine Only
 
Posts: 64
Joined: Thu Aug 10, 2006 8:38 pm

Next

Google

Return to OM Flames

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests

cron