Ysensa had a "falling out" with the OM Mods?

Any discussion related to OM goes here

Ysensa had a "falling out" with the OM Mods?

Postby Springer » Wed Sep 06, 2006 3:32 pm

We received a very "different" email from the OM Member, Ysensa in our "contact ATS" email this morning indicating some sort of falling out with "mods" over at OM.

There are accusations of attempted murder (evidently shots rang out on a Toronto street !) and larcenous pilfering to boot! :o
Anyone know what happened? I thought she was beloved over there.

Based on what this email claims she knows a whole lot and is willing to "spill some coffee".

Thoughts?

S...
Never argue with an idiot. He'll only take you DOWN to his level and beat you with experience!
Springer

Postby ryguy » Wed Sep 06, 2006 4:55 pm

Ask her what she wants in return. There's always a price to pay for the "goods".

lol...

As much as I despise their behavior, I doubt ysensa has much of anything useful on OM. I could be wrong of course. Feel free to give her my email address, I'd be glad to talk. Just ask her to use paragraph breaks, if it's possible... ;)

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby I.P.Freely » Thu Sep 07, 2006 2:29 am

She is a personal friend of mine if you find anything she says not to your liking I expect you to be polite .. I doubt you will agree with any of her views and thats ok but would not give anyone reason for to belittle or disrespect her.
"You can either trust people or not. I choose to trust what people say and sometimes I get lied to. If I were to trust no one I would never hear the truth." - James (IPF) Martell
I.P.Freely
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby Shawnna » Thu Sep 07, 2006 3:18 am

deleted
Last edited by Shawnna on Mon Oct 30, 2006 6:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shawnna
Uncovers Reality
Uncovers Reality

Postby I.P.Freely » Thu Sep 07, 2006 9:09 am

no way of contacting her yet so I,m not sure yet.
"You can either trust people or not. I choose to trust what people say and sometimes I get lied to. If I were to trust no one I would never hear the truth." - James (IPF) Martell
I.P.Freely
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby dragonfire » Thu Sep 07, 2006 9:35 pm

Just don't invite her to your house, she seems fond of those who have their own business. But will turn on you in a heartbeat apparently.

The story so far isn't real clear. If Ry or someone still can, check out the Ysensa thread. Sorry IPF but she has, shall we say, been misleading people. And at least two of the members there have first hand knowledge of her inner paranoia. We will have to see how it plays out I guess. ANd tese two were trying to HELP her.
Irritating the world, one person at a time
dragonfire
Latrine Only

Postby I.P.Freely » Fri Sep 08, 2006 8:51 am

Yeah I,ve read all that and don,t know what to think very unsettling to say the least.
I.P.Freely
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby ryguy » Fri Sep 08, 2006 1:38 pm

dragonfire wrote: And at least two of the members there have first hand knowledge of her inner paranoia. We will have to see how it plays out I guess. ANd tese two were trying to HELP her.

I haven't read the latest yet - but have to say, they've just now realized her inner paranoia?? For heaven's sake in the very first days she showed up she was telling stories about how the neighbors have it out for her and keep calling the cops to come and stop her from telling the world the truth. I repeat....they are just now realizing this?

-Ry
---
"Only a fool of a scientist would dismiss the evidence and reports in front of him and substitute his own beliefs in their place." - Paul Kurtz

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Postby I.P.Freely » Fri Sep 08, 2006 9:15 pm

Well not me I knew from the start but its easy for me cause I have yet to me a sane person ever.
I.P.Freely
Clearly Discerns Reality
Clearly Discerns Reality

Postby ryguy » Sat Sep 09, 2006 2:44 am

LOL...great point IPF.

Hope everyone has a great weekend - enjoy the last days of summer...!!

-Ry
---

The RU Blog
Top Secret Writers
ryguy
1 of the RU3

Google

Return to OM Flames